Let's fire Trump

izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 06:20 am
@Frank Apisa,
I always thought you were in the Lullabye League.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 07:00 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I always thought you were in the Lullabye League.

Nah...USAF.

Stationed at two truly great RAF Stations during my time...both in Lincolnshire.

RAF Sturgate (now a private air strip) (Outside of which is THE best fish and chips joint in all the UK, The Upton Chippy.)

https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03029/Upton-Chippie_3029032b.jpg

RAF East Kirkby (now one of the largest air museums in the UK)
izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 07:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
You can still welcome people to A2K land.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 03:43 pm
Quote:
Veteran Calls out Left for Using His Image for Anti-Trump Meme

This vet does not want Trump fired. And wants no part of spreading, what is to him, an obvious lie.
Quote:
“That’s my face,” Henline said in the video. “I’m here to tell you, it’s not true”:

“People, stop using me for your propaganda, for your agenda,” Henline said in the video, which he posted on social media.

The meme is part of an anti-Trump narrative launched by the Atlantic, a left-wing magazine, which used four anonymous sources to claim that President Trump has disparaged living and dead members of the U.S. military, calling them “suckers” and “losers.”

Henline, who is a Trump supporter according to his Facebook posts, said he does not believe the president would say those things about him.

“I don’t know what Trump said, but I’m sure he didn’t call me a loser. I didn’t hear him call me a loser,” Henline said. “So this has got to stop. Stop using my image.”

I hope he sues the **** out of someone.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/08/veteran-calls-out-left-using-his-image-anti-trump-meme/
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 08:46 pm
If you can't trust Breitbart.....who can you trust?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 09:51 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

If you can't trust Breitbart.....who can you trust?

Not the Atlantic, NYT, WP, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Salon, Slate, and others.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 10:03 pm
@coldjoint,
You may be right. The world is playing hardball but Trump wants to be the "who wears it best"....It's just a hop skip and a jump before that crazed lunatic declares he's the Messiah. Enjoy the new cult you joined...my advice is 'don't drink the koolaid', not that anyone would miss you, but I have a soft spot for the deluded.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 10:15 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

You may be right. The world is playing hardball but Trump wants to be the "who wears it best"....It's just a hop skip and a jump before that crazed lunatic declares he's the Messiah. Enjoy the new cult you joined...my advice is 'don't drink the koolaid', not that anyone would miss you, but I have a soft spot for the deluded.

You do not know what you are talking about. You are projecting the cult like atmosphere of the Left onto Trump supporters. Your church is one of self hatred and hate for Americans who refuse to believe the nonsense you do.

People are tired of the bullshit like critical race theory. Its purpose is to divide people for eternity. But you need a brain to figure that out and it is much easier to let emasculated wonder babies ready to murder those who resist tell you what to think.

That our government hires idiots has been going on for a while, hasn't it?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 11:07 pm
@coldjoint,
-5 in less than 3 minutes. There is not that many people on the thread. But since I am here I should elaborate and talk about the hole the Democrats are digging deeper everyday. People do not want to be judged by their color. The Left's insistence that identity forms your thought pattern is ridiculous and insulting. It is easy to see the Marxist origin of the total bullshit they are trying get people to believe.

We see how they are doing it. Harassing people while dining. Cornering strangers and making them preform a salute or get beat up. None of this is remotely American. Burning cities and handcuffing police, rogue DA"s not prosecuting criminals and putting them back on the street to **** up the neighborhoods they say they are speaking for.

Plus they have nothing but "Build Back Better"? They don't know how to build anything but hate for their fellow Americans. They have pushed too far and plan to push it farther. That means more lies and more violence.

Trump is the only sane choice, and it becomes clearer everyday. America is not the coasts and Washington. It is not the universities with their fascist like diversity crap. It is hard working people looking for their share that they are more than willing to earn. The media denies they exist. The media has been dead wrong for 4 years.

Voting this post out sight will not change those facts.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 07:39 am

https://iili.io/239OWG.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 10:32 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://iili.io/239OWG.jpg

That lie has been thoroughly debunked. The dishonesty and disrespect for those soldiers and the American people does not come from Trump or his supporters. The hate for all things America rests solely with the Democrats, progressives and Communists that fill their ranks. Period.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 01:24 pm
I realized recently he acquired his orangey hue did to the evil burning within him, hence his oft repeated nickname Fat-ass liar pants on fire
coldjoint

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 03:47 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
Fat-ass liar pants on fire

Leave Killary out of this.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 05:41 pm
@Region Philbis,
https://cdn.creators.com/204/286083/286083_image.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 06:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

https://cdn.creators.com/204/286083/286083_image.jpg

Look at that, even your cartoons hate. Shocked
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 08:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I remember a time back in the late 1950's when fish and chips shops were so common, you could find them everywhere. Now, it's become a task to find one.
farmerman

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2020 04:04 am
@cicerone imposter,
They are all over the place up here . They dont call em "Fish n Chips"

They are more a "Fried fish basket" every table serves with Malt vingar a the preferred dressing ,(Tarter on th sie)
More people are eating sweet tater fries now.
FRIES is our word, CHIPS is Brit speak.

Like a "Biskit" , I think-of a biskit as a corn meal or soda bread bun, not a cookie.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2020 05:05 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Desperation from an already failing Atlantic magazine. No one is going to believe it, at least no one who counts.

I haven't paid attention to fake news about our President for quite some time. I remember when the media even lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2020 05:06 am
@Region Philbis,
theatlantic wrote:
Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are 'Losers' and 'Suckers'

Fake news.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2020 05:07 am
@Region Philbis,
Dan Rather wrote: