Let's fire Trump

coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:01 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Trump's BS about "hoaxes re: "loser' and Sucker" terms is just like the lies he told that his tariffs on China were costing the Chinese 15 BILLION BUCKS. He lies with his eyes wide open and strait forward.

You are saying the truth does not matter to you. I knew that already.
snood

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:10 pm
Get this:
Coldjoint says he doesn’t care what Trump says, just what he does.

But he believes everything Trump says he does.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so damn pathetic.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:17 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Get this:
Coldjoint says he doesn’t care what Trump says, just what he does.

But he believes everything Trump says he does.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so damn pathetic.

Yep, his accomplishments are fact. Your opinion is opinion. Remember, you are with the party that hates America, and I cannot think of anything more pathetic than that.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 11:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
]Do you know Clinton's and Obama's excuse for not serving?
When the draft ended Jan. 1, 1973, Obama was 11 years old then.
Clinton didn't "win" in the draft lottery in 1969.

Why didn't they join?

In what branch of the service did you sign up? John Birch? Proud Boys? AmericanFreedom Party, Dixiecrat party-party founder Strom Thurmond or maybe Oath Keepers. Tasty.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2020 11:49 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

In what branch of the service did you sign up?

NOYB Laughing Laughing Laughing
glitterbag

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 12:00 am
@snood,
Well, what's not to admire? He constructed an 8,000 mile wall that has been a raging success...unfortunately it deprives a large part of the southwest of fresh produce...but hey, that area can still get MacDonalds or nutritious entrees from Taco Bell. And the economy is gang busters....or is it just busted. No matter, Trump will figure out who blame and his followers will swallow hook, line and sinker.

glitterbag

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 12:07 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Really??? Are you ashamed??? Not everyone is suited for patriotic duty, even if you had a bad case of bone spurs...don't be ashamed. Others serve so you don't have to, and we do it because we believe in America, democracy and freedom. What we don't do, is serve for you and your ilk's admiration..that's not worth a bucket of warm spit.....but it's ok, it doesn't matter....the veterans and active duty served or serve so you can sit in your chair, read and spout the nonsense you gleen from the America hating alt right extremist group/friends of Putin. We got you, even if you don't got us.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 12:15 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Well, what's not to admire? He constructed an 8,000 mile wall that has been a raging success...unfortunately it deprives a large part of the southwest of fresh produce...but hey, that area can still get MacDonalds or nutritious entrees from Taco Bell. And the economy is gang busters....or is it just busted. No matter, Trump will figure out who blame and his followers will swallow hook, line and sinker.

You know what I do not see are Biden supporters. No one showed up in Kenosha. The only Biden voters I see are burning, looting or murdering. The mass support is all talk with no action.

I live in a deep blue state and all I see are Trump flags. I have not seen one Biden sign yet.
You see people have figured out that he must being do something right to piss the elites and lifetime politicians as much as he does. People I know are looking at what he was able to accomplish despite the constant attacks. It was good before Covid and people want it back.

Not the ridiculous policies of a senile old man who is thoroughly corrupted and will do what he is told by America hating Communists who say they are Americans. You are going to lose, I just hope every city does not burn because of it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 12:23 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Really??? Are you ashamed??

With people like you around I do not think I will ever have that problem.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 12:41 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
]Do you know Clinton's and Obama's excuse for not serving?
When the draft ended Jan. 1, 1973, Obama was 11 years old then.
Clinton didn't "win" in the draft lottery in 1969.

Why didn't they join?

In what branch of the service did you sign up? John Birch? Proud Boys? AmericanFreedom Party, Dixiecrat party-party founder Strom Thurmond or maybe Oath Keepers. Tasty.

Did I ever tell you guys that I met Senator Thurmond? Yeah, in 2001. I was working at what was then still known as Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Thurmond was in poor health and he pretty much was using the VIP ward at WRAMC as his sort of private hospice for long periods of time. He would stay for several days or weeks, then go home, back and forth.

Anyway, I was coming in the main entrance and there he was in a wheelchair, waiting with an attendant for his car to come pick him up. I recognized him immediately, and thought I’d say hello. It would have been the courteous thing to do - I was an NCO in uniform, and he was a serving US Senator. “Good morning, Senator Thurmond!”
He regarded me with a “Hmph!” and a withering glance - as if he was noticing a bug caught in his windshield wiper. Just that- a quick once over, a Hmph!, and then returned his gaze toward the street, waiting for his driver.

I just laughed - to my self, and AT myself, for even trying to be courteous to the old Dixiecrat POS.

He died a couple years later.

glitterbag

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 12:56 am
@snood,
That miserable old racist practically lived at Walter Reed. He should have retired, but nooooooooo, not Strom, he would be wheeled into the Senate and his aides would 'help' him vote.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 08:42 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:

You are saying the truth does not matter to you. I knew that already
You are really ignorant/ Tarriffs are NOT payed by the targeted country dummy. WE PAY EM because the prices for product re raied at the port of entry and to th seller.

25% tarriffs on Chinese goods means noothing more than YOU pay and additional 25% on the price.

China sees nothing wxcept for a" hoped for" drop in sales. On puter products its hardly made a dent but the Chinese retaliated to DROP import quotas for soybeans an corn. So we get fucked over TWICE.

Brilliant, Brilliant lets elect him again because we finally have a president dumber than pinky.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 11:16 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

You are saying the truth does not matter to you. I knew that already
You are really ignorant/ Tarriffs are NOT payed by the targeted country dummy. WE PAY EM because the prices for product re raied at the port of entry and to th seller.

25% tarriffs on Chinese goods means noothing more than YOU pay and additional 25% on the price.

China sees nothing wxcept for a" hoped for" drop in sales. On puter products its hardly made a dent but the Chinese retaliated to DROP import quotas for soybeans an corn. So we get fucked over TWICE.

Brilliant, Brilliant lets elect him again because we finally have a president dumber than pinky.

And those tariffs are bringing manufacturing home or driving companies out of China. China is our enemy and if we can hurt their economy we should.

And Pinky is not dumb, and you know it. Trump has outsmarted everyone who has come after him, which means he is not dumb either.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 12:18 pm
@farmerman,
Just googled tariffs and found this:

Tariffs and Trade | Tracking the Economic Impact of Trump's Trade War.

taxfoundation.org › tariffs-trump-trade-war

Search for: Are Tariffs good for the US economy?

How Trump's tariffs help the economy?
Studies have found that Trump's tariffs reduced real income in the United States, as well as adversely affected U.S. GDP. Studies have found that the tariffs adversely affected Republican candidates in elections.................

When one of our trade partners places a tariff on (lets say) Ford vehicles...it raises the price of those vehicles for the people in the country receiving them.....thus making them less attractive (and more expensive) than other countries vehicles.......leading to fewer Fords being sold and depriving Ford motor company a sale.

So in other words: US companies don't usually like tariffs placed on our goods because it makes our products less attractive and too expensive and far less competitive...and the company can't sell as many units.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 01:57 pm
Let's fire some teachers.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 07:41 pm
@glitterbag,
It's a simple economics issue based on supply and demand. Higher price will always result in less sales. Less sales means less taxes collected, and less jobs. It ends up hurting everybody along the 'chain,' from manufacturer, to suppliers, to transporters, to sales, and everybody involved. That includes the less taxes collected by the state and local community. The total negative impact is more than most people know or believe. Trump's trade war ended up with many American farmers losing their business. Many ended up broke, and committed suicide.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 08:26 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Said no military veteran EVER.
oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 08:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Progressives are freaks and they have a mental deficiency that prevents them from minding their own business.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 09:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It's a simple economics issue based on supply and demand. Higher price will always result in less sales. Less sales means less taxes collected, and less jobs. It ends up hurting everybody along the 'chain,' from manufacturer, to suppliers, to transporters, to sales, and everybody involved. That includes the less taxes collected by the state and local community. The total negative impact is more than most people know or believe. Trump's trade war ended up with many American farmers losing their business. Many ended up broke, and committed suicide.

How many with sources to back it up. Trump took care of the farmers. He gave them billions.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 06:09 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Said no military veteran EVER.

My guess he was in the Военно-воздушные силы.

I was in our American counterpart, the USAF.