How can I be obsessed with a guy I barely know?

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2020 03:43 am
I see a guy in town occasionally , every time we see each other, he always says how beautiful I am (he’s been saying this for a year or so), I used to laugh if off and think nothing more of it. In February this year, I saw him again he said how beautiful I am, but this time he kissed me on my cheek and said he hopes he’s made my day. Well I was on cloud 9 after that lol, anyway exactly a week later I saw him again, he was in the distance, so I went chasing after him, he said hello beautiful, he kissed my cheek again, I told him I really like him, he said he does too, I asked if he was on Facebook, he said he was but never uses it as no one chats to him, I said I would as I’d love to get to know you better. He kissed me again before we parted. As soon as we got home, I got on Facebook, I found him eventually and sent a friend request, but heard nothing. Am I reading to much into this? Am I getting my hopes up for nothing? My heads all over the place & need advice please x

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2020 05:21 am
@Asdfghjkl21,
It's a crush.

If you want to pursue it, you already know the form of communication he doesn't use -- so ask about what he does use. It's probably the phone, so ask for his number
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2020 02:53 pm
Hormones. We all go through it at one time or another.
0 Replies