Trump, be a leader, not a blamer.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 12:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

I do think that refugee resettlement is more related to the coronavirus than sunscreen is,

Importing people who refuse to assimilate is a stupid thing to do. We need to stop the the resettlement and leave these people where their government suits them. Not bring them here to tear down our system and disobey our laws. Some have done much worse.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I do think that refugee resettlement is more related to the coronavirus than sunscreen is,

Importing people who refuse to assimilate is a stupid thing to do. We need to stop the the resettlement and leave these people where their government suits them. Not bring them here to tear down our system and disobey our laws. Some have done much worse.

I thought your point was to stop the inane partisan sniping. I guess I understood you wrong.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 12:25 pm
@maxdancona,

Quote:
I thought your point was to stop the inane partisan sniping.

My point was to show the the difference between helping or destroying America. The Democrats have opted for destruction and need the money to accomplish it. It should have not been allowed.

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 02:50 pm
@coldjoint,
I think your answer to max' question was "I did NOT MAKE SUCH A POINT EVER"

I think you say that,"I BELIEVE in MINDLESS PARTISANSHIP UNTIL I AM successful IN DESTROYING THE REPUBLIC BY INSTALLING A GOVERNMENT FOUNDED ON TRUMPIAN FASCISM"
maxdancona

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 03:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah... I suppose I owe Neptune an apology.

I am sorry Neptune.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 03:36 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I think you say that,"I BELIEVE in MINDLESS PARTISANSHIP UNTIL I AM successful IN DESTROYING THE REPUBLIC BY INSTALLING A GOVERNMENT FOUNDED ON TRUMPIAN FASCISM"

Isn't that exactly what the anti-Trumpist movement is pushing for?

Or do they want to keep the Democratic party around as a permanent aggressor so that they can keep glorifying Trump as withstanding all the hate?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 06:23 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
TRUMPIAN FASCISM"

Trump's fascist policies or acts please.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 06:39 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

...Which of these arguments do you believe is false?

I believe it's not the subject I was discussing with you. You defended goldberg's assertion that he called the virus, itself, a hoax. You were wrong. He didn't.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 06:49 pm
@Brandon9000,
You stated that my arguments were "false". You have stated one objection to my arguments (that Trump did not exactly say the coronavirus was a hoax).

I assume that means you have no objection to the rest of my stated arguments.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 06:56 pm
@Brandon9000,
What was the dumass tweet that Trump sent to GM's CEO about negotiating a contract to make ventilators at the old Lordstown plant.

Didnt GM sell that plant some years ago?
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 08:04 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You stated that my arguments were "false". You have stated one objection to my arguments (that Trump did not exactly say the coronavirus was a hoax).

I assume that means you have no objection to the rest of my stated arguments.

Assume any nonsense you please. All I actually said was that you defended Goldberg's false claim and you were wrong.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 12:08 am
@farmerman,
Yes, they sold it some years ago. Trump is not what most people would say is a "bright thoughtful person". He's a vainglorious obnoxious peacock on steroids with the temperament of an feral child throwing tantrums in a Wallmart.....and he must be praised constantly (you are so smart Donald, you are tremendously smart) only he can solve this country's problems.......but now he wants to make the Governors and local officials to take the lead because according to numb nuts....thats what THEY are supposed to do. SZhit for brains is a day late, a dollar short and spending way too much time on Social media or having "Executive time" propped up in bed watching FOX and friends and stewing that he is not getting all the praise his mommy told him he deserved.

Thank God for the Governors, they have taken charge and are doing every thing in they can and are making progress.....it's going to get worse, but at least the Governors don't have their heads stuck up their asses. I just hope they start kissing Trumps rosy rump enough to get the help we all need. I don't think Trump understands that the United States Taxpayers pay Federal Taxes and we don't do it to bail out foreign cruise lines.
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 05:13 am
@glitterbag,
yes indeed. Maybe the governors dont all havie it right but they are working thir asses off despite Trumps "advice and assistance".

On thing is that we, by a force of nature, may be presented with a good crop of potential presidential candidates for the future.(Unless of course some of them go bat **** as Giuliani has done.)
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 05:51 am
@Brandon9000,
I was telling the truth. Trump and his admirer Trish Regan-who provoked obloquy after she took a swipe at Trump's critics for asking Trump to pay heed to the threat of covid-19 - both claimed that it was an effort to hurt President Donald Trump. More to the point, some balky conservatives still make a case that Biden's supporters are to blame for all the accusations against Trump and the way he deals with the effects of covid-19, when "the US is now the world leader in coronavirus infections, with more than 100,000 as of Friday. That includes more than 25,000 in New York City," according to CNN.

Such irreverent and blinkered conservatives could be clapping their hands for Trump since Trump's America has beat out China and Italy to lay claim to being the world leader in coronavirus infections. That's what I found on the website of Fox News; one cad even left a comment suggesting that most Americans are supportive of Trump no matter what he and his cronies do or did.

You know what Trump did? Trump slashed the Centres for Disease Control’s China-based staff; Trump signed Rescission Proposal R18-1 in a bid to remove "the remaining $252m budget for International Disaster Assistance that had been committed in 2015 as part of the Ebola response, and the State Department’s $30m Complex Crises Fund", according to Will Dunn's latest column published by the New Statesman; Trump and the wets in his government chose to disregard Laurie Garrett's exhortations about the need for America to keep its eyes open when confronted with the threat of such viruses like covid-19 in her first book; Weihong Tan, a Chinese scientist who just created a faster test for covid-19 for China, was expelled by America last year- under orders from Trump- after Trump impelled his people to crack down on China's Thousand Talents program and its influence operations in America, even though the University of Florida knew that Weihong Tan had been working with other colleges located in China- Weihong Tan had told the University of Florida about this.

Trump has a foreign wife, who used to be a model. Do you think America needs more bony models and flossy celebs when China strives to hire bright minds-including well-bred Chinese Americans-from America? Some top-flight foreign scientists and pundits have been hired to boot, for your information.

There is a case to be made that America would do well to retain talent instead of kicking lettered people out, since nescient sorts like me need brave souls and erudites to emancipate us from the clutches of a crisis, not a crank who swanks about on Fox News and a female model who simpers like a humanoid. And that's the only way for America to keep playing the role as the guardian of the rules-based international order.

In any case, I think that for all their ideological conflicts both liberals and conservatives also quail at the though of an alternative for mankind, which could be world beset by collective thinking and mind control, a world devoid of reason, critical thinking or even individual freedoms, just like Putin's Russia or North Korea.

I have to go back to read my novel, by which I mean don't wait for me to reply to your other messages. You have fun here.
goldberg

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 05:59 am
@goldberg,
Trump has a foreign wife who used to be a model.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 06:00 am
@goldberg,
Brandon is the arch sealioner on A2K. He spends his time asking anyone left of Hitler to provide sources to back up everything they say.

He's only doing it to waste your time. You've got better things to do than explain the flaming obvious to that time waster.
goldberg

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 06:02 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks for the tip. Good luck.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 06:16 am
@goldberg,
Certain people aren't worth bothering with, once you've been here a while you should be able to spot them OK.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 06:24 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Brandon is the arch sealioner on A2K. He spends his time asking anyone left of Hitler to provide sources to back up everything they say.
He's only doing it to waste your time. You've got better things to do than explain the flaming obvious to that time waster.

Pointing out that someone is factually wrong when they make an untrue claim is not sealioning.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 07:19 am
@izzythepush,
What's left of Hitler?

Someone got this...?