Trump, be a leader, not a blamer.

goldberg

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 10:07 pm
@coldjoint,
I wouldn't say tofu-brained is an insulting word, which is used by Chinese people to describe someone who's simple-minded. You think you are a sophisticate, huh? Trump happens to be the one thinking that he is an astute leader, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It's just like Paris Hilton claiming that she's still a chaste girl.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 10:15 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
You think you are a sophisticate, huh?

You seem to think you are. It impresses no one but you.
goldberg

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump proposed injecting disinfectants as a way to treat COVID-19 during a White House briefing. You must have already done that. Congrats. Wait, I smell a rat here.
goldberg

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:10 pm
@coldjoint,
I really think I'm smarter than you cause I don't even watch Fox News. Watching Fox News obnubilates your ability to think clearly; it's a channel overflowing with baloney.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:12 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
Trump proposed injecting disinfectants as a way to treat COVID-19 during a White House briefing.

No he did not.
Quote:
For those who like to read stuff, here is a transcript of what the President actually said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

Show me where he says inject it. He doesn't.
https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2020/04/24/no-president-trump-did-not-advise-anyone-to-drink-clorox/
Above is how you source something. Give it a try.

goldberg

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:14 pm
@coldjoint,
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/lysol-manufacturer-warns-against-internal-use-after-trump-comments-n1191586
coldjoint

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:15 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
I really think I'm smarter than you cause I don't even watch Fox News.

Not smart enough to source what you claim.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:18 pm
@goldberg,

Quote:
Lysol maker warns against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments

That does not say he said to inject it. Lysol did that all by themselves. You have proved nothing but you believe the rhetoric and narrative.
Quote:
President Donald Trump suggested

The mind readers are at it again. Trump posed a question. Questions are not suggestions. Just lying bullshit.
goldberg

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:20 pm
@coldjoint,
I suggest that you visit well-regarded news websites instead of little-known websites like dbdailyupdate. You won't be able to think like a worldly person if you keep reading such rebarbative articles published by dbdailyupdate.
goldberg

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:22 pm
@coldjoint,
It was Trump who tossed out a goofy suggestion like this one.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:23 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
I suggest that you visit well-regarded news websites

Well regarded by who? You do not get it. The MSM is not credible.
goldberg

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:26 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm starting to realize that I could be talking to Jared Kushner's old valet. Hi, say hi to Kushner'. Are you and him watching Cartoon Network?
goldberg

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:28 pm
@coldjoint,
Whatever.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:44 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
Hi, say hi to Kushner'. Are you and him watching Cartoon Network?

Say hi to Blatham, are you at headquarters?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 04:20 am
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:

I really think I'm smarter than you cause

My cat is smarter than Coldjoint. Don’t waste your time, everyone knows he’s an idiot.
goldberg

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 05:28 am
@izzythepush,
Okay.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 05:31 am
@goldberg,
The problem is that if you continue arguing you may be in breach of t&cs and get suspended.

They sail as close to the wind as they can hoping to knock you over.

It's not like they're interesting in learning anything anyway. Coldjoint is a bigot only interested in sources/posters who confirm his own bigotry.
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 05:38 am
@coldjoint,
I see youre attempting to "Back Trump out of his " direct disifectant injection" program. You are right. HE did NOT mention direct injection of any specific product. He maintained equal opportunity for all. If science wants to test direct injection of Mr Clean instead of Clorox, they have the Presidents approval.

After Trump said all that CNN had Dr Sanjay Gupta on and asked him whether we need to study the effects of injecting disinfectants . Gupta said "No we dont need to study, we know this stuff can kill you in direct injections" Then he gave one of his famous "Gupta Incredulous looks" and smiled quietly.

DIgging Trump out of his self constructed ditch is highly entertaining, firs he said he was being sarcastic.
SO, heres my view.
If he was just hawking Clorox shots--hes stupid

HOWEVER

Knowing that Clorox would kill you and joking around about a subject that has already KILLED over 50000 Americans in the last 2 months is HORRIBLE, its EVIL.Maybe he should volunteer to be the first to test Clorox or Mr Clean shots on himself. That way we wouldnt harm any more Macaques, theyre cute.

0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 06:17 am
@izzythepush,
I have no plans to trade jabs with him nor fleer at him for being gormless. Likewise, he must be nuts if he thinks I want to take guff from Trump's supporters.

I'm just confounded by the fact that his supporters still come out swinging in such unsettling times. Well, maybe it's the byproduct of anti-intellectualism or social decay. For what's worth, it's disconcerting that even lots Americans trade reason for passion. That's a recipe for perdition. It could be an inferno in the words of a poet named Dante to boot.
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 06:30 am
@goldberg,
youre saying that our president;s ass-likker lacks GORM??