Trump, be a leader, not a blamer.

glitterbag

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:25 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

oralloy wrote:

izzythepush wrote:
He’s also fantasised about urinating on the bodies of children killed in mass school shootings.

No I haven't.

That's a lie. On page 294 of the Guns: How Much Longer thread, you specifically said that. You might have deleted it, or the mods, but you did say that.

Yep, it's still there
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:26 am
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:

I originally posted this on another website heaving with Chinese nationalists, hoping to dispel the idea that Trump is the voice of America. And I think it's time for nations to work together as a team to combat Covid-19 rather than sowing the seeds of hatred.

If you are visiting the website of Fox News, which has been a staunch supporter of Trump, you will find headbangers like Tucker Carson and Ben Shapiro prattling on about Trump's handling of Covid-19 while rebuking China for failing to raise awareness about the threat of this virus at the outset. Most visitors of that website simply concur, opting to slur over the fact that it was Trump calling Covid-19" a hoax" since inception when asked to ponder over the effects of this virus on America and its economy. And Trump reportedly proclaimed that " everything is fine."

Fanned by Fox News' negative coverage of China, antagonism towards China is also growing on Fox News and its website, with some news anchors and TV viewers of Fox news throwing shade at China, calling on Trump's administration to boycott Chinese goods or even declare war on China just like some visitors of this forum, darn, who charge that America wants to use this virus as a weapon to puncture the so-called Chinese dream.

At the same time, this forum is also suffused with hostility towards America or some Western nations and their media outlets that are determined to side with America in this crisis, despite being galled by Trump's lackadaisical approach in combing Covid-19. And just like some visitors bent on assailing America here, some Western journalists working at Spectator- a British conservative magazine, and Bild-a national newspaper in Germany-have been derogating China with gusto, so much so that they even suggest Western nations should seek reparation. " China has to pay a price for this," writes a fatso named Stephen Daisley on Spectator's website. He is is a Scottish journalist according to his profile.

Ironically, some visitors here have the same feeling; they feel enmity towards Western nations, particularly America. And they keep grousing about and pushing back against Trump and his lickspittles' criticisms of China, refusing to admit that Trump and his fan base only speak for themselves; it's not public opinion. Above all, liberals and moderates in America also take aim at Trump's policies, using social media platforms or mainstream media outlets to take a swipe at Trump. Exasperated, conservatives even call them sympathisers of China and skewer them with a fusillade of personal insults and taunts. You just can't realize that they are all Americans simply by reading their scurrilous comments and invective against liberals.
In my book, a crisis like this one is supposed to give us pause: it just shows us how vulnerable we are when we are faced with a health crisis regardless of your social status; it also teaches us the need to put in place draconian sanitary standards and ameliorate living conditions for the indigent in both developed and developing nations. Somehow, that may not be the case today because lots of people are using this crisis as a chance to accentuate their jaundiced view that plurality or globalisation is also a hoax in the words of Trump; instead, they are attuned to kvelling over either nativism or exceptionism. And some folk even argue that racial bias is condoned because that's what set them apart.

Alas, can't they realize that we are on the same boat called earth? No one is safe when nations start getting embroiled in another global war. Do you think you can nuke another big nation having nuclear weapons without scathe like characters from Marvel Comics? Do you think you can simply annihilate another big nation simply by sending drones or robots to attack it? It sounds zany since such trigger-happy people seem to think that they have TRANSFORMERS fighting for them; Japan has Ultraman; China has Kungfu masters who are even able to fly in some Hong Kong Kungfu flicks.

It's just galling that these wrathful souls simply can't realize that another global war only begets nothing but famine, poverty, class antagonism, racial animus, and incessant military showdowns between the oppressor and the oppressed. No nation and its social and economical system will be able to survive without being upset by a calamity like this even after winning the war. And even America can't be an invincible exploiter in a situation like this because it also has to tackle its own social schism. Just ask CNN and Fox news if you think that's a joke.

Altogether, we will sink together as members of earth when we try to rock the boat instead of navigating the treacherous shoals of nationalism. That's a stark choice facing every citizen living on this planet.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF FOX NEWS! "

Brought to you by the same morons who claim that the NRA has a Mind Meld with the Deprorables....the Magical Thinkers.

barf
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:32 am
@hawkeye10,
Hey! Welcome back!

Please stay. We need more good guys here.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:33 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Yep, it's still there

Your inability to link to any such post speaks for itself.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:42 am
You keep saying that, but you alway comeback to drop a few turds in the punchbowl.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:43 am
@hawkeye10,
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fox's to blame for spreading falsehoods and personal animus. I'd rather watch ESPN.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:44 am
hawkeye10 wrote:
I was told by owner that I am not welcome.

I think you are reading too much into what he said.

And he could block you if he truly wanted to do so. So long as the site isn't blocking you from posting, that should count as permission to post.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:46 am
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:
Trump could have done more to help America fend off the attack of Covid-19 as the president- who's supposed to have the obligation to protect every citizen regardless of his or her political leanings; but he chose to let partisanship get the better of national solidarity, eliding his critics' admonitions, calling Covid-19 a hoax.

Mr. Trump is not the one who put partisanship above solidarity. It was the Democrats who disrupted the government with a frivolous impeachment witch hunt throughout the first month of the pandemic.

All these Americans who are now dying from this disease, it's Joe Biden's fault that they are dying.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:46 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I think you are reading too much into what he said.

And he could block you if he truly wanted to do so. So long as the site isn't blocking you from posting, that should count as permission to post.

No, we have like a decade of intense history...I understand what he has said.

He used to be better of course....as is true with almost all of my fellow Lefties.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:57 am
@hawkeye10,
What do you think our odds are on the Supreme Court Second Amendment case?

I'm starting to get cautiously optimistic that we'll get a ruling, although they still could still punt and refuse to decide the case.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 12:59 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

What do you think our odds are on the Supreme Court Second Amendment case?

I'm starting to get cautiously optimistic that we'll get a ruling, although they still could still punt and refuse to decide the case.

I think that SCOTUS is deeply corrupt, deeply incompetent, too immoral to give a ****, and has over decades of turning in bad quality work allowed the Constitution to almost vanish.....so I dont expect squat from them.

Note: Good idea picking my brain before the regime gets fed up and throws me out for good.

I always suspected that you were one of the smart ones.

Once Upon A Time A2K had a lot of that sort.

THE GOOD OLD DAYS
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 01:11 am
@hawkeye10,
The conservative justices are working to uphold the Constitution. We might get some good news from them this summer.

Kavanaugh is a solid Second Amendment guy. He made a pretty good dissent on pistol grips when he was on the court of appeals:
https://prospect.org/justice/judge-kavanaugh-s-extremist-position-second-amendment/

This current Supreme Court case is about carrying guns in public and not about pistol grips. But that's important too.

It's all going to depend though on whether they decide to rule on the case or just dismiss it as moot.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 01:13 am
@hawkeye10,
So long as they let you keep posting, it would be beneficial if you stuck around. Like I say we need as many of the good guys as we can get.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 01:13 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The conservative justices are working to uphold the Constitution. We might get some good news from them this summer.

Kavanaugh is a solid Second Amendment guy. He made a pretty good dissent on pistol grips when he was on the court of appeals:
https://prospect.org/justice/judge-kavanaugh-s-extremist-position-second-amendment/

This current Supreme Court case is about carrying guns in public and not about pistol grips. But that's important too.

It's all going to depend though on whether they decide to rule on the case or just dismiss it as moot.

This is sweet.

You are also a good ten years out of date.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 01:16 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
You are also a good ten years out of date.

The Supreme Court is deciding whether or not to rule on a "carrying in public" case as we speak.

The Democrats are so panicked about it that some US Senators actually tried to threaten the Supreme Court:
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/democratic-senators-threaten-supreme-court/
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 01:18 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The Supreme Court is deciding whether or not to rule on a "carrying in public" case as we speak.

The D's are seriously considering packing the court and thus hauling America to UTOPIA, and they dont care how many people need to die to get there.

As I said, you are very out of date.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 01:21 am
@hawkeye10,
Whatever the Democrats do to the Republicans, the Republicans can turn around and do back to them.

But all this really means is that we need to keep Republicans in office so they can continue to protect America from the Democrats.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 01:27 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Whatever the Democrats do to the Republicans, the Republicans can turn around and do back to them.

But all this really means is that we need to keep Republicans in office so they can continue to protect America from the Democrats.

We need to prevent the Bus Drivers to Utopia from getting enough power to drive us to UTOPIA.....because according to them that is where we are going come Hell or High Water.

I say that knowing how many people these UTOPIA building projects have killed and injured historically, and that every attempt to do it again will result in more....because of Human Nature.

We humans sure are some stupid motherfuckers!
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 01:32 am
@hawkeye10,
Mr. Trump does an excellent job of protecting America from progressives. So long as we reelect Mr. Trump we'll be safe for another four years.

And if we keep the Senate in Republican hands too, Mr. Trump will be able to keep appointing judges who care about the Constitution.
https://i.redd.it/r95z3866mt611.png
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2020 01:35 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Mr. Trump does an excellent job of protecting America from progressives. So long as we reelect Mr. Trump we'll be safe for another four years.

And if we keep the Senate in Republican hands too, Mr. Trump will be able to keep appointing judges who care about the Constitution.

https://i.redd.it/r95z3866mt611.png

We are in a pandemic and a depression too and China is coming to clean our clock....and they long have performed much better than we have.

The days of carrying on with the day dream that everything will be fine are over...they have to be!

It's time to wake up.

BIG PAIN is here.