Trump, be a leader, not a blamer.

oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 12:32 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
You are delusional in so many ways,

Funny how no one can point out any facts that I am wrong about.

Setanta wrote:
and this paranoid obsession with gross and corrupt expenditures on unneeded military expansion is a classic example.

Maintaining our current force levels is not expansion. And given the state of the world, we very much need to maintain our military forces if we don't want to see our allies, and then ourselves, being conquered by the bad guys.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 01:25 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

What's wrong with having a strong military so our country can protect itself and our allies against evil tyrannies?

Remember back when you and I were DOD personnel and we worked our butts off trying to keep this country safe????? Oh darn, my mistake...you never served...oops.
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 01:39 am
@glitterbag,
So in other words you're a traitor who actually wants the bad guys to destroy America.

Your treason explains your earlier posts.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 02:16 am
@oralloy,
So, in your fevered imagination prople who actually served the country are traitors....uh huh.......oh look everyone. Oral believes there is a Deep State.

I honestly can't tell if you actually believe these vicious things you toss around, you could just be a provocateur who enjoys negative attention. You could also just be intellectually stunted person who gets all his information from crack pots like Alec Jones, Brietbart, Pravda, Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the gals and guys on the clown car. What's worrisome to me, (certainly not the flimflammery) is perhaps you have a mental issue and are not properly medicated. So, you may not understand the issues and just lash out because you simply can't cope. Somehow its getting more and more like dealing with a person who hallucinates. If thats the reason, I hope someone in your family helps get you some help........you might learn that the majority of Americans love this country...and then you wouldn't have to make up insults to disparage some people you think have different ideals.
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 02:23 am
@glitterbag,
Only the bad guys think that it's vicious of me to suggest that we should have a strong military to protect our nation from the bad guys.
Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 05:24 am
@oralloy,
Your opinions are not fact. The only fact in operation here is your inability to distinguish between your opinions from fact.
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 06:43 am
@Setanta,
I've never failed to make such a distinction, and no one can provide any examples of me having ever failed to make such a distinction.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 10:49 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Oh darn, my mistake...you never served...oops.

The scary part is that you did.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 01:27 pm
@coldjoint,
The scary part is thinking you could have. Puts me in mind of Timothy McVeigh.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 01:36 pm
@oralloy,
I already have today; your opinion is that the United States needs more aircraft carriers--to use one example--which is your opinion. You quickly began stating that it was fact. Your are truly delusional.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 01:42 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You quickly began stating that it was fact.

Please post what he said, exactly, that gives you that impression?
farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 04:46 pm
@coldjoint,
WELL, heres one whre he implied ('in addition to new aircraft carriers")
Quote:
Let's build more submarines too.

coldjoint

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 07:13 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
, heres one whre he implied

Implying something does not make it a fact or prove he is representing it as a fact. Setanta will get over it.
farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 07:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Obviously you have no skills in Reading Comp. He(Ollie) clearly stated it and the added phrase could be used in evidence against him if you were smart enough to comprehend the statement.

But so what, you guys believe Trumpian New Speak so why am I not surprised at how easily you are manipulated .
coldjoint

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 07:59 pm
@farmerman,

Quote:
if you were smart enough to comprehend the statement.

If you were smart anything short of Oralloy saying it is a fact leaves absolutely no way to prove it. People comprehend things differently.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 08:52 pm
Trump be a leader tonight

They call you Prez D Trump but there is room for doubt
At times you have a very unpresidential way of bumming out
A four year date with me and you are in a rush
And so before your swansong is over you'll bite me on the tush
You will forget your manners, you will refuse to say
Sorry, the best that you can do is pray

Trump be a leader tonight, Trump be a leader tonight
Trump if you've even been a leader to begin with, Trump be a leader tonight
Don't let the populace see just how inept you can be
I know the way you ain't read no books to begin with
For once be a leader to me

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 09:12 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Only the bad guys think that it's vicious of me to suggest that we should have a strong military to protect our nation from the bad guys.

No one is saying that at all. That statement is not factual, it's just your ego telling you that you alone can fight the righteous fight. I'm just pointing out that out since you complain that no one ever points out your mistakes. Just trying to help out.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 10:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
it's just your ego telling you that you alone can fight the righteous fight.

He never said he wanted to. He knows many feel the same way he does about a strong military and it is not viscous. The fact there are people here that want this country destroyed shows no one does it alone. Ego or not.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2020 12:24 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I already have today;

No you haven't.

Setanta wrote:
your opinion is that the United States needs more aircraft carriers--to use one example--which is your opinion. You quickly began stating that it was fact.

Let's see a quote of me stating that it is a fact.

Setanta wrote:
You are truly delusional.

Your inability to ever point out any errors in my posts shows otherwise.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2020 12:25 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Obviously you have no skills in Reading Comp.

Coldjoint's reading comp is just fine. This is your failure in reading comp.

farmerman wrote:
He(Ollie) clearly stated it and the added phrase could be used in evidence against him if you were smart enough to comprehend the statement.

Evidence of what? That I favor building more submarines?

farmerman wrote:
But so what, you guys believe Trumpian New Speak so why am I not surprised at how easily you are manipulated.

No one is being manipulated here. You are just wrong.
0 Replies