Coronavirus

Below viewing threshold (view)
Walter Hinteler

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 12:17 am
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:
And they are doing it!!!!! unbelievable!!!
Using a photoshopped old photo from Deutsche Bahn service as proof is just double stupid. (Other websites use it to promote their good "gastro service")
farmerman

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:36 am
@Glennn,
as ive understood, the zinc tartrate and /or sulfate wasnt in the cocktail from the star.I could find no literature that even mentioned it till late. You seem think that equipment in medicaal resrch includes a "time machine" .
The addition of zinc seems to me to be a later idea that stems from a fact that zinc lozenges help with rinovirus (common cold )

I wonder whether there are any double blind placebo studies that evaluated the effect of the total cocktail and its components. ???

Science doesnt go back and doctor up earlier data , they proceed with new components and possible interactions
Glennn

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:46 am
@farmerman,
Where's the study/studies that were done on covid patients who were given the hydroxychloroquine cocktail early? By that I mean the patients not hospitalized?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 11:31 pm
Some 2,000 people attended a concert in the city of Leipzig organized by scientists seeking to study the risk of virus transmission during large events. There are high hopes as large entertainment venues remain shut.

October at the earliest will show what risks the different distance rules at different locations in an arena entail. The question will remain to what extent society is prepared to accept infections. For the time being, however, the hope for a little more normality

German scientists run concert test to see how coronavirus spreads
0 Replies

Palandre

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 09:32 am
https://preview.redd.it/w3tw5wxsdue51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=91b05acbce1ef125587240749ce38c295212d898
0 Replies

Palandre

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 11:36 am
https://i.redd.it/y0y8vnzl59951.png
0 Replies

Palandre

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:06 am
Leading corona researchers admit that they have no scientific evidence for the existence of a virus

My first words in the article are "buckle up, the shock will be
intense".

What you will learn in this article is beyond your horizon. The
latest information has the explosive power to uncover the
greatest deceit against humanity.
According to this information,
every citizen should support the people who fought for this
important information.

It's finally out, all leading scientists on
COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) have admitted that the scientific
rules to detect COVID-19 have not been established.

But everything in its right place. I will explain to you what this
means. Please read this article to the end. Spread this
article. The planemic | ( Telegram Post ) should end with these statements
with immediate effect, even more so, the entirety of virology
must be called into question!

https://davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Leading_corona_researchers_admit_that_they_have_no_scientific_evidence.pdf
0 Replies

Palandre

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:13 am
Quote:
Care homes ‘ordered not to resuscitate’ residents during height of pandemic

Care homes were told to impose a blanket ‘do not resuscitate’ order on all of their residents during the peak of the UK’s coronavirus outbreak, according to a report. Charity, The Queen’s Nursing Institute, found one in 10 care homes were told by the NHS to change resuscitation orders for patients, without discussion with staff, the residents or their family. Half of staff members who were told to change the orders, which were imposed in a bid to free up hospital beds, worked in homes taking care of people with learning or cognitive disabilities. The other 50% worked in elderly residential homes. Professor Alison Leary, an expert in healthcare and workforce modelling at London South Bank University who wrote the report, described the findings as ‘worrying’ and called for an inquiry.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/24/care-homes-ordered-not-resuscitate-residents-height-pandemic-13168783/?ito=cbshare

Duh? worrying???? It is very simply, it is coldy calculated murder!!!!

Difficult eh?!!!
farmerman

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:10 am
@Palandre,
When did you start actually believing the facts about Covid? Feel kinda stupid now dont you??

Glennn

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:20 am
@farmerman,
Where's the study/studies that were done on covid patients who were given the hydroxychloroquine cocktail early? By that I mean given to patients not hospitalized?

Also, you forgot to answer the first set of questions that Fauci has not.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it true that with regard to Hydroxychloroquine and treatment of COVID-19 infection, you have said repeatedly that “The Overwhelming Evidence of Properly Conducted Randomized Clinical Trials Indicate No Therapeutic Efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)?”

But NONE of the randomized controlled trials to which you refer were done in the first five to seven days after the onset of symptoms, correct?

All of the randomized controlled trials to which you refer were done on hospitalized patients, correct?

Hospitalized patients are typically sicker that outpatients, correct?

None of the randomized controlled trials to which you refer used the full cocktail consisting of Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Azithromycin, correct?

While the University of Minnesota study is referred to as disproving the cocktail, the meds were not given within the first five to seven days of illness, the test group was not high risk (death rates were 3 percent), and no zinc was given, correct?

Again, for clarity, the trials upon which you base your opinion regarding the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine, assessed neither the full cocktail (to include Zinc and Azithromycin or doxycycline) nor administered treatment within the first five to seven days of symptoms, nor focused on the high-risk group, correct?

Therefore, you have no basis to conclude that the Hydroxychloroquine cocktail when used early in the outpatient setting, within the first five to seven days of
symptoms, in high risk patients, is not effective, correct?

It is thus false and misleading to say that the effective and safe use of hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Azithromycin has been “debunked,” correct?

How could it be “debunked” if there is not a single study that contradicts its use?

Should it not be an absolute priority for the NIH and CDC to look at ways to treat Americans with symptomatic COVID-19 infections early to prevent disease progression?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Start with the first one.
0 Replies

Palandre

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:38 am
https://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/im-wearing-this-mask-to-keep-the-virus-out-of-my-body-im-building-this-fence-to-keep-the-mosquitos-out-of-my-yard.jpg
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 07:35 am

Why does the coronavirus hit men harder?

The coronavirus may infect anyone, young or old, but older men are up to
twice as likely to become severely sick and to die as women of the same age.

Why? The first study to look at immune response by sex has turned up a clue:
Men produce a weaker immune response to the virus than do women, the
researchers concluded.

The findings suggest that men, particularly those over age 60, may need to
depend more on vaccines to protect against the infection...
Glennn

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:00 am
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
The findings suggest that men, particularly those over age 60, may need to
depend more on vaccines to protect against the infection...

Or, these men over 60 could take the hydroxychloroquine cocktail protocol early on and get well. However, Fauci doesn't like that outcome.
Palandre

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:22 am
@Region Philbis,
nyt=c.i.a=propaganda.

Quote:
There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print.

I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.

The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?

We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.

Quote:
I recently quoted this to a journalist, and he was nodding as I quoted it, and said, "Yes, my friends know that if they don't write with a particular slant it will be sub-edited into that, so they just follow the line."

http://www.harmlesswise.com/conspiracy/quotes/media

0 Replies