Coronavirus

maxdancona

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:09 pm
@Palandre,
No one is going to read the book. Most people here think you are crazy.

I am giving you a chance to explain yourself here, I will listen (although so far you haven't made much sense).

So here is your opportunity. Tell me what it is that is making people sick with this new respiratory illness we are calling covid-19.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:13 pm
@jcboy,
Its the best way to go. There's no point arguing with someone who has a head full of tapioca.
0 Replies

Palandre

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:18 pm
@maxdancona,
No one is going to read the book. Most people here think you are crazy

Well, to be fair, if no one reads the book, they have no clue what they are talking about.

crazy? Hmmm Only for having a different opinion? That is saying something about the people saying that.

Here this applies:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/93/2f/33/932f33e93feaa2aaf35868c53e295c84.jpg

opportunity? Nice try. But it makes me laugh.

But ok,

"Tell me what it is that is making people sick with this new respiratory illness we are calling covid-19"

First of all, Have you read the calculations I have made earlier? We are talking only 0.06% of the population! Furthermore, the numbers are false, they are much much much lower. Lots of people who had the regular flu where diagnosted with covid, people who are died from other things have been diagnosed with covid, doctors get paid $ 13000 if they put on a death certificate 'covid' , Most hospitals were even empty!!! hell, even cbs staged
a hospital being busy.
It is all one big psyop.

This has nothing to do with health and everything with CONTROL.

Time to wake up!
glitterbag

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:34 pm
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:

Isn't it strange and rather creepy that Bill Gates, want to sell a lot of vaccines, This psychopathic idiot want to vaccinate everyone! And, he his hand in everything covid related. He owns the WHO, The psychopath with that extreme ugly face, Fauci and on and on it goes.

No wonder they want to prolong the covid measures, so this psychopath can sell his vaccines!!

That man , well actually it is a woman, is very very crazy and dangerous,

it has NOTHING to do with health, and everything with control and selling vaccines.

I know, not only that ..... he thinks clean water is important to people....that evil kumquat.

bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:36 pm
@Palandre,
Did you know the FDA just approved a drug that reduces your chance of getting COVID-19 by 5X?

It’s trade name is called Wearamaskasshole. Side effects include mild inconvenience, possible victim complex, fear of people thinking you are a sheeple, being ostracized by your anti-vax plandemic bros, and the power to stop your own asymptomatic transmission as this country stubbornly dives right on into that second wave.

Check with your doctor, or really anyone, to see if Wearamaskasshole is right for you.

*Shared from a reliable source: Anyone with a remedial understanding of how infectious diseases are transmitted.
Palandre

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:39 pm
@glitterbag,
I know, not only that ..... he thinks clean water is important to people....that evil kumquat.

Did I wrote clean water isn't important????
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:43 pm
@Palandre,
Wearamaskasshole™
bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:48 pm
Liz Cheney posts photo of former VP in face mask and says 'real men wear masks'
'Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney posted a photo of former Vice President Dick Cheney sporting a face mask on Friday and took a shot at the manhood of people who refuse to wear face coverings in a seeming jab at President Donald Trump.

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Henry-McMaster-and-Dick-Cheney-and-Rob-Portman.png

Liz Cheney, the No. 3 House Republican, posted the photo her father as lawmakers push harder for their constituents to wear face masks to limit the spread of coronavirus. Trump has been loath to wear a mask, despite the advice of public health experts.
"Dick Cheney says WEAR A MASK. #realmenwearmasks," the younger Cheney tweeted Friday along with a photo of her father wearing a mask.'>>>

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/26/politics/cheney-face-mask-real-men-wear-masks/index.html?
bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:54 pm
Republicans split with Trump on wearing masks as COVID-19 spikes in GOP states

Published 4 hours ago

on June 26, 2020

By Bob Brigham

Prominent Republicans are increasingly breaking publicly with President Donald Trump on the question of wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic.

The president has discounted the utility of wearing masks, which he does not wear while in public. And Trump has held campaign rallies without requiring supporters to don masks.

But Republicans have started posting pictures wearing masks and urging their supporters to follow their example.

South Carolina’s Republican governor, Henry McMaster urged his followers to wear a mask:
Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.

“Wear a mask. Wear a mask. Wear a mask.” pic.twitter.com/3CxeVSJhZv

— Gov. Henry McMaster (@henrymcmaster) June 26, 2020

Former Trump Secretary of Defense James Mattis urged people to wear masks:

Here's video of James Mattis wearing a mask, urging others to do the same and saying: "Over the course of my career, I’ve learned that divisiveness will never work in defeating an enemy." pic.twitter.com/fOYLnS6Iqn

— Mike Baker (@ByMikeBaker) June 26, 2020

Former GOP Vice President Dick Cheney was pictured wearing a mask in a photo shared by his daughter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY):

Dick Cheney says WEAR A MASK. #realmenwearmasks pic.twitter.com/iBfVoa7ypL

— Liz Cheney (@Liz_Cheney) June 26, 2020

Sen. John Boozman (R-AR) asked people to wear a mask:

Protect yourself and others, please wear a mask when you're out in public. It's one way we can all do our part to combat this virus and stay healthy.

I applaud @SpringdaleCofC for helping its members and the community send this message so we can help stop the spread of COVID-19. https://t.co/UVP0Gc4FvM

— Senator John Boozman (@JohnBoozman) June 26, 2020

Sen. Jerry Moran (R-KS) posted a picture showing him wearing a mask:

Great to join Wamego School District to help distribute meals as part of the school lunch program, which continues to make certain students in the area are receiving nutritious meals. Thank you to Superintendent Tim Winters & Food Services Director Laura Fails for the invite! pic.twitter.com/w8NIYUA1rZ

— Senator Jerry Moran (@JerryMoran) June 26, 2020

Sen. Rob Portman posted pictures showing him wearing a mask:

This morning I stopped by the Hoxworth Blue Ash @Hoxworthuc location to donate blood. If you are healthy and able, I encourage you to donate blood. It's quick, easy and, most importantly, it can save lives. Go to https://t.co/E0kw6tZkiv to sign up for a donation time. pic.twitter.com/vH6TdxVkd3

— Rob Portman (@senrobportman) June 26, 2020

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) says wearing a mask is “a simple step we can all take together to slow the spread”:

Wearing a mask can help protect you and others from #COVID19—it’s a simple step we can all take together to slow the spread. #MaskUpUtah! pic.twitter.com/iEmGDDxH0f

— Senator Mitt Romney (@SenatorRomney) June 24, 2020

Rep. Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH) urges people to “remember to wear your masks”:

As you're out this weekend, remember to wear your masks and do your part to combat COVID-19 in our community and keep Ohio safe. pic.twitter.com/gkFRv71y9u

— Rep. Anthony Gonzalez (@RepAGonzalez) June 26, 2020

Texas Republican Rep. Michael Burgess, who is a doctor, praised Cheney’s “good advice”:

Good advice from former Vice President Cheney! https://t.co/tXf2JFyrz9

— Michael Burgess, MD (@michaelcburgess) June 26, 2020

Rep. Kay Granger (R-TX) says wearing a mask is “essential”:

#TarrantCounty, #MaskUp: @judge_whitley’s ordinance requiring masks to be worn in businesses takes effect at 6:00 p.m. Taking small steps like wearing a mask to keep our neighbors healthy is essential to keeping Fort Worth and Texas open for business. pic.twitter.com/P51xplefa2

— Rep. Kay Granger (@RepKayGranger) June 26, 2020
0 Replies

Palandre

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
well the stupidty reached its heights!

why in godsname will people want to suffocate themselves and acquiesce with this extremely enormous stupidity?

bobsal u1553115

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 07:48 am
@Palandre,
Not really. I'm sure you have new "heights" to plumb.

Wearamaskasshole™ Available where all the smart people are.
farmerman

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 07:55 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You seem to have caught yourself a professional moron eh?
bobsal u1553115

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 09:04 am
@farmerman,
All the and tenaciousness and depth of cj and oralloy and twice the charm.

He's kinda like livinglava without the logorrhea.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 09:33 am
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/states-reopen-map-coronavirus.html
BillRM

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 10:43 am
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:

NY times?? lol, started by the c.i.a!

Yeah, trustworth eh?! But eh! specialized in mind control!!

Which this whole thing is!!!

Does the CIA have a time machine as the CIA is post WW2 and the paper had been around since the 1850s.

Come on I know there is little point in giving you facts but what the hell this time I will do so.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 11:18 am
@BillRM,
Jeez Bill, don't let him in on the Illuminati .... DOH!

Forget I said that.