Coronavirus

bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:14 am
https://image.politicalcartoons.com/240779/600/covid-mask.png
Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 09:30 am
@Palandre,
Some people are so mind controlled they've been talked into dying all over the whole planet.

Just in case you're wrong, where do I send the flowers of condolence to your family?
izzythepush

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 09:53 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Why are you wasting your time?

Palandre will just come back with the same witless response he did as Quahog. The difference is he doesn’t need to look stuff up. He’s wasting your time not his.
tsarstepan

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:34 am
@izzythepush,
Even the previously hesitant COVID denying Republican governors are taking this resurgence of new COVID cases seriously. If only they heeded the scientists and well-reasoned critiques prior to their dangerously premature actions.

Texas and Florida close bars after explosion of COVID-19 cases
Quote:
The governors of Texas and Florida closed down bars Friday to slow down the spread of the coronavirus that has been rampaging at record levels through their states.

The bar shutdown in Florida comes as the state reported 8,942 new COVID-19 cases, shattering the previous record of 5,508 set two days ago, according to the state health department.

Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott made his move one day after he hit the pause button on Texas’ plans to reopen and the numbers of new cases continued to soar. He also put strict limits on restaurant dining in his new order.
izzythepush

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:36 am
@Palandre,
You’re not going to waste my time.

If you want to talk bollocks I’m not going to stop you.

I won’t bother refuting any of your nonsense because I really can’t be arsed.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 12:59 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm pretty much done with him. He's gungasnake lite.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 01:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
In the case of Texas, make that 'semi-seriously'.

He recommends everybody wear a mask but will mandate it. He says to stay home but will not close places, just lowers the max capacity and slowed the reopening,

No one takes him serious.
0 Replies

Palandre

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 01:04 pm
0 Replies

Palandre

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 01:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
what is it you don't like?
bobsal u1553115

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 01:10 pm
@Palandre,
The whole non factuality of it.
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 03:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Yep, just added another imbecile to my ignore list. Poof be gone and they just disappear Razz
McGentrix

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 04:30 pm
@Palandre,
It takes a lot to unify Able2know.org.

I have been reading through the messages here and I amazed at two things;
1> your belief that what you say is correct and
2> how devastatingly wrong you actually are.

Let me explain... It is true that bacteria and viruses do not cause every disease. That is because when you get a virus infection you get a specific disease. For example, the measles virus does not cause chicken pox, malaria, arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, or any other diseases. BUT, it DOES cause Measles. It is absolutely 100% impossible to have measles without the measles virus. ALL measles cases are caused by the measles virus which is highly contagious.

Chicken Pox is caused by the varicella-zoster virus. You cannot get chicken pox without also being positive for that virus. Absolutely impossible. Varicella-zoster virus does not cause measles.

COVID-19 is a viral infection caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Long name, small virus.

Do you see how it all works out?

The garbage you have spewed into the ethos is horrible.

Please do not spread your falsehoods any further.

Palandre

Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:02 pm
@McGentrix,
The thing is you can't have a virus infection. because infection doesn't come from viruses.

Have you read the book "What really makes you ill (Put in one of my posyings above) ?

I know, I know

Maybe it is time you start reading it.

Then you can write

1> your belief that what you say is correct and
2> how devastatingly wrong you actually are.

to yourself, lol

btw you are not even very specific at all, so in fact you are saying nothing. Those sentences are extremely vague.

Please please dpn't tell me you are a 'scientist' They are too far gone.