Coronavirus

edgarblythe

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 10:02 am
@Palandre,
Drunk Rolling Eyes Embarrassed Razz Laughing Confused Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Drunk Drunk Drunk Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
Palandre wrote:

This thread is an interesting read.

Especially if one start to realise that virusses and bacteria are NEVER the cause of any disease. So it is also not contagious! But ehh, once people believe that crap it can be used for control!

Pasteur confessed the above on his deathbed.

So please stop stop stop wearing mouthmaks (very dangerous for your health!!!!!_ and please please please stop social distancing (which is here for very very dark reasons!), oh and don't start on the handgel!
izzythepush

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 10:05 am
@edgarblythe,
I reported that. Nonsense like that could end up with people dying.

Palandre is an attention seeking idiot, which is why Max is so eager to engage with him. He's one of the few posters who make Max look smart.
edgarblythe

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 10:53 am
@izzythepush,
I hope he doesn't return ever.
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 11:00 am
It is all true what I wrote,

prove me wrong

This IS a discussion forum isn't it?????
bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 11:04 am
@Palandre,
The onus is on you. You go against all science and common knowledge, You have the obligation to enlighten US.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 11:07 am
@maxdancona,
Why in the world would you encourage this crap in the middle of a pandemic?
bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 11:08 am
@izzythepush,
For what its worth, I reported that irresponsible dangerous crap, too.
maxdancona

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 11:09 am
@izzythepush,
Hi Izzy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 11:28 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Why do you think?

Everything is vanity.
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 12:31 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
The onus is on you. You go against all science and common knowledge, You have the obligation to enlighten US.

Ok

What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong

This book will explain what really makes you ill and why everything you thought you knew about disease is wrong. "Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing." Voltaire. The conventional approach adopted by most healthcare systems entails the use of ‘medicine’ to treat human disease. The idea encapsulated by the above quote attributed to Voltaire, the nom de plume of François-Marie Arouet (1694-1778), will no doubt be regarded by most people as inapplicable to 21st century healthcare, especially the system known as modern medicine. The reason that people would consider this idea to no longer be relevant is likely to be based on the assumption that ‘medical science’ has made significant advances since the 18th century and that 21st century doctors therefore possess a thorough, if not quite complete, knowledge of medicines, diseases and the human body. Unfortunately, however, this would be a mistaken assumption; as this book will demonstrate.

https://static-3.bitchute.com/live/cover_images/oKLfIIUdOF5d/rTZ85BZivpNJ_640x360.jpg

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Against common knowledge? MOST common knowledge is WRONG!

BUT people are waking up to that!
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 12:36 pm
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51EW22CMJBL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Description
In the late 19th century, Louis Pasteur originated the “germ theory”, which, simply stated, says that the body is sterile and germs from the air cause disease. This became the medical paradigm for the Western world, which seeks to cure disease through medication. Nancy Appleton suggests that disease is generally caused not by outside microscopic invaders, but by ourselves in what we think, say, feel, do and eat. Abundant evidence suggests that germs are not the cause of many illnesses so common in North America, including allergies, arthritis, osteoporosis, and others that fall into the category of chronic and degenerative diseases. This book gives a scientific option to Louis Pasteur’s germ theory, shows why some people get sick and others do not, why medicines heal some people and not others, how your body can resist infections and degenerative diseases, the true cause of disease and the true cause of healing. Food plans and ways to eat to enhance health and healing are offered. This is an excellent patient support book."

If people just knew how corrupt 'science' is.
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 12:39 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
"For what its worth, I reported that irresponsible dangerous crap, too."

What about FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Or do you like fascism?????? Because that is exactlywhat you are doing,
Olivier5

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 12:45 pm
@Palandre,
Don't you worry, it's a-okay to spread lies here...
0 Replies

Palandre

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 12:49 pm
So, please stop the stupid and extremely dangerous masks off!!! Because they give you co2 poisining and reduce the inflow of o2, A very dangerous situation!

And stop the extremely creepy 'social distancing' horror show!!!!

Palandre

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 12:59 pm
Registered nurse warns against wearing face masks

Much smarter then your scientist!

Olivier5

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:06 pm
Just don't put 'rear end' and 'shovel' in the same sentence and you'll be fine.
Palandre

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:48 pm
@Olivier5,
bery cheap no go and read a book.
tsarstepan

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:50 pm
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:

bery cheap no go and read a book.

You're a Roads Scholar, right?
(Roads as in Braindead Roadkill, not Rhodes)
bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:58 pm
@Palandre,
I hate fascists. I also hate liars, cheats and frauds. I do pity the mentally ill and the sadly misinformed.

You had your free speech. You made your speech freely; no one stopped you from making it. Unfortunately you broke the ToS that you signed when you joined.

I don't put much credence to unattributed nonsense on youtube.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Jun, 2020 02:01 pm
@Palandre,
Quote:
Because they give you co2 poisining and reduce the inflow of o2, A very dangerous situation!

That's so ignorant just on the face of it. Explain how THAT works. I could use a chuckle about now after reading through your load of crap.
0 Replies