Coronavirus

roger

Fri 31 Mar, 2023 07:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
My only problem with VA is that we often have to deal with a contractor called TriWest. I actually prefer the 200 mile drive to Albuquerque to trying to work with them.
Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Fri 31 Mar, 2023 08:55 pm
@Builder,
Funny boy.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 31 Mar, 2023 09:01 pm
@roger,
The only problem I have with TriWest is that Baylor Scott and White (who are working closely with VA) keeps sending my emergency room bills directly to VA instead of TriWest. It all gets straightened out quickly enough, so all in all it's a minor inconvenience.

But all in all, as good as Baylor Scott and White is (and it is pretty darn good), I'd rather go the 80 miles or so to Temple. I prefer to be in a Veteran's hospital.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 1 Apr, 2023 07:21 am
@Builder,
Allow me to put a finer point to it: you believe in a regimen for curing Lyme (a difficult illness to diagnose and treat) that has an extremely questionable effectiveness, but don't believe in jabs that prevents and lessens Covid.
Builder

Sat 1 Apr, 2023 04:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Your comprehension appears to be waning fast. Maybe have a read of this thread. The injections did not stop anyone from becoming sick from C19, and pfizer admitted they had no evidence that the jabs stopped transmission.

There simply wasn't time for any legitimate scientific analysis of effectiveness. First time in history, the general public was used for testing new pharmaceutical products, under emergency approvals. The makers of the injections were given carte blanche to alter the ingredients, while flying under the protection of a blanket immunity from prosecution.

None of this is a theory. Neither is pfizer's track record of fraud, manipulation of data, bribing officials, and hiding adverse "events".
izzythepush

Sat 1 Apr, 2023 04:21 pm
@Builder,
There's no evidence you have any evidence at all, it's evidential.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sat 1 Apr, 2023 04:26 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Your comprehension appears to be waning fast. Maybe have a read of this thread. The injections did not stop anyone from becoming sick from C19, ......

This is true! I got Covid after 2 immunizations and 2 boosters, but I can tell you also that I probably would have died if I didn't have them. The severity of Covid would have hit me much much harder had I not gotten vaccinated.

Vaccinations safe lives, saying anything else is rubbish and foolish!
hightor

Sun 9 Apr, 2023 05:22 am
Researchers Find an Antibody that Targets Omicron and Other SARS-CoV-2 Variants
hightor

Mon 10 Apr, 2023 04:49 am
@Builder,
Natural immunity after covid may last for a year of more but is not protective against all new variants.

Beginning of new story.
bobsal u1553115

Mon 10 Apr, 2023 05:57 am
@Builder,
Are you in the market for a bridge?
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Mon 10 Apr, 2023 07:12 pm
I am going to say this, on this virus.

1. We have no real vaccine still. Only the same 2-3 choices along with a new choice.
2. You got the shot and it stops working after 2-3 years. They recommended a 3rd shot ( second round )
3. The virus is harmless and will and can make you sick but not "Fatal sick".
Just avoid certain settings and stop living in fear. Because everybody is still living in fear it becomes a hassle to talk to people outside ( at least for me ). I find locals to be screwed up for the most part.
4. Everybody in my household has had a positive even if they got whatever shot. Since there shots have expired, they have come down with the same sickness I have had ( still partially had ).........which is

A. Lung infection like pneumonia ( Hacking coughing yellow green etc up ).

Honestly for some reason our doctors will not prescribe us medication/antibiotics and claims it is not COVID. Maybe it is

strep-throat
that thing you get a vaccine shot for cough
or something............

But again non-of-us is being diagnosed with COVID which clearly has to do with the lungs.
glitterbag

Mon 10 Apr, 2023 10:18 pm
@PoliteMight,
My advice is to pray and hope God has mercy on you. (That's all I got right now)
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 10 Apr, 2023 10:20 pm
@hightor,
Congrats, you may live to be a 100 years old. Please don't ask for a family Visa, we don't need you, we still have Steve Bannon.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 10 Apr, 2023 11:10 pm
According to lawyers, there are at least 185 civil lawsuits pending in Germany for alleged damages caused by Corona vaccinations. Two law firms in Düsseldorf and Wiesbaden are representing 135 and 50 cases respectively, according to their own information. The lawsuits are directed against all four major manufacturers of corona vaccines. According to industry insiders, the law firms in Düsseldorf and Wiesbaden represent the bulk of the plaintiffs.

The first case is to be heard on 28 April at the Frankfurt Regional Court. Here, a woman is suing the Mainz-based vaccine manufacturer Biontech. Among other things, she is said to have suffered heart damage from the Covid 19 vaccine.

According to its own information, the Düsseldorf law firm had about 3000 enquiries, which turned into 810 mandates, of which 135 resulted in lawsuits. The Wiesbaden law firm reported 850 mandates and 50 lawsuits. Here, too, hundreds of cases were rejected as futile.

In principle, the same liability rules apply to Covid 19 vaccines as to other medicines. The manufacturer can be held liable if, for example, there is a production error. If the medicine is administered incorrectly, for example, the person administering the vaccine is liable.

Measured by the number of doses administered, the number of lawsuits is low. According to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), about 192 million corona vaccinations had been given in Germany by the beginning of the year. Around 65 million people have been vaccinated at least once.

(Translated from a SPIEGEL report)
Builder

Tue 11 Apr, 2023 01:53 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Natural immunity after covid may last for a year of more but is not protective against all new variants.

According to whom, exactly? The same people who claimed the injections prevented transmission?

They had no evidence for that, and later admitted it.

They've also claimed the injections "lessened symptoms", but had no time at all to actually do any testing to prove that, either.

The Astrazeneca injections have been withdrawn now, after being recommended on a maybe situation, that they didn't cause heart problems in younger men, meaning the other injections did cause problems of that kind.

You were all used in an experiment. At least "our" health minister Hunt covered his skinny arse, by stating that it was an experiment, for the purpose of data collection. Didn't stop him later stating that the injections are "safe and effective", which they most clearly are not.

Now, I had the alpha strain in March 2020, so apparently, according to your claim, I could have also been exposed to every other strain going, since then. Seeing as how my current role as an innkeeper, includes cleaning bathrooms after multiple guests, including those quarantining, from interstate, and now again, from overseas, I should have been quite ill on multiple occasions.

There's the clincher, though; I haven't.

Quote:
Beginning of new story.

Nope. Still not interested in being part of an experiment.
izzythepush

Tue 11 Apr, 2023 02:01 am
@Builder,
Nobody ever said that.

Just more lies and nonsense from mr idon'tunderstandscience.
0 Replies