Coronavirus

ManOfTruth

Fri 29 Oct, 2021 04:54 pm
@roger,
Quote:
He did. The 'CNN' at the end of the post is the link.

No he didn't. He posted a link to known fake news tabloid CNN. That's not a direct source.
BillRM

Fri 29 Oct, 2021 05:37 pm
@ManOfTruth,
ManOfTruth wrote:

Quote:
He did. The 'CNN' at the end of the post is the link.

No he didn't. He posted a link to known fake news tabloid CNN. That's not a direct source.

Stop making roll on the floor with such silly statements.
ManOfTruth

Fri 29 Oct, 2021 06:04 pm
@roger,
Quote:
He did.

He hasn't listed any credible sources. CNN is a joke website that literally no one takes seriously. It's like the Onion. And Chris Cuomo has been exposed as a rapist by multiple women.
ManOfTruth

Fri 29 Oct, 2021 06:15 pm
@ManOfTruth,
Quote:
Chris Cuomo has been exposed as a rapist by multiple women.

Cuomo is too busy raping and exposing himself to women to report the news.
0 Replies

Glennn

Fri 29 Oct, 2021 07:06 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Stop making roll on the floor with such silly statements.

It wasn't silly. We'd like to see the one study that the "experts" believe trump the 50+ scientific studies that preceded it.

I mean, it's starting to look like they rejected all of the studies except for the one because that's the one that supported their foregone conclusion. And it almost looks like they did so in order to sell more experimental injections.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
hightor

Sat 30 Oct, 2021 07:00 am
Russia Suffers Deadliest September Since World War II With Covid Untamed

hightor

Sat 30 Oct, 2021 08:42 am
@Glennn,
Maybe someone from St. Petersburg would have the information you're looking for.
oralloy

Mon 1 Nov, 2021 02:13 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I'm going to get my next two boosters from Pfizer-BioNTech and Johnson & Johnson if I can.

Then after that, hopefully Oxford-AstraZeneca and Novavax will be approved in the US and I can get them as well.

Since my first two shots were Moderna, that will get me a bit of variety.

Each vaccine challenges the immune system in a slightly different way, so getting a variety of vaccines will broaden my immune system's ability to detect Covid-19.

Ideally I'll rotate through all five vaccines over and over again. That's what I'm hoping to be able to do at least.

I'm modifying my thinking a bit. In addition to rotating between vaccines, I also think it will be best to alternate between "viral vector vaccines" and "mRNA/protein vaccines".

So since I had an Moderna to start, now I should do Johnson & Johnson (as the only viral vector vaccine for Covid currently approved in the US). Then Pfizer-BioNTech. Then Oxford-AstraZeneca (which will hopefully be approved by then). Then Novavax (which will hopefully be approved by then). Then Johnson & Johnson again. Then back around to Moderna. Then Oxford-AstraZeneca again, etc.

Boy! Getting a Johnson & Johnson booster is turning into quite an ordeal. Since I started with Moderna, everyone wants to force me to stay with Moderna.

Not that a pure Moderna regime is a bad choice, but it's not my preferred option.

If you hear something in the news about someone in Michigan being arrested for strangling a pharmacist for not providing a Johnson & Johnson vaccine, you might want to check and see if I'm still posting. Mad

Since mix and match is allowed if your starting vaccine is unavailable, I guess my next step is to call around this morning and try to find a place that doesn't have Moderna in stock.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 1 Nov, 2021 06:58 am
The global death toll from Covid-19 has passed 5 million, 19 months after the pandemic was first declared, according to figures released by Johns Hopkins University. Some experts, including those from the World Health Organisation, believe the true toll may be two to three times higher than official figures suggest.

The number of deaths from Covid-19 far outstrip that of other viral epidemics in the 21st century and most from the 20th century, with the notable exception of the Spanish flu. The US, Brazil, India, Mexico and the UK together account for more than half of all deaths worldwide.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Mon 1 Nov, 2021 07:06 am
https://i2.wp.com/www.dailycartoonist.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/2184021.png
0 Replies

engineer

Mon 1 Nov, 2021 12:07 pm
Interesting graph on the death rate from Covid 19 in 2021. We routinely hear how Covid impacts the elderly, but when normalized for expected death rate, it actually hit the entire adult population pretty hard.

https://i.imgur.com/oWvwOdm.png
Glennn

Mon 1 Nov, 2021 09:22 pm
@engineer,
Wow!! I just produced a video of tony and some other guy talking about how to get the new technology injections into more people. They talked about an ENTITY OF EXCITEMENT, and how it would be believable that it came out of Asia. They were talking about how to bypass protocol. They were talking about that in October of 2019.

You really don't know what to make of that, do you?
0 Replies

Glennn

Mon 1 Nov, 2021 10:05 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
Here is a video of tony and company discussing a way to get experimental mRNA injections into everyone. They seem to favor the idea of introducing an entity of excitement from Asia so as to avoid all of the time and effort required to prove its safety.

I think we all know what they were talking about there . . . back in October of 2019.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-fauci-hhs-officials-and-the-rockefellers-discuss-how-a-new-virus-from-china-could-be-used-to-enforce-a-universal-vaccine-it-happened-in-2019-before-the-pandemic/5760222

So, everyone's reaction to this worrisome exchange between tony and cohorts on how to fake people out and bypass pesky regulations is to form a posse of thumbers to ride on through to make it go away.

That's dark and dishonest . . .

What is it that bothers you about what I've posted?
BillRM

Tue 2 Nov, 2021 07:52 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
Here is a video of tony and company discussing a way to get experimental mRNA injections into everyone. They seem to favor the idea of introducing an entity of excitement from Asia so as to avoid all of the time and effort required to prove its safety.

I think we all know what they were talking about there . . . back in October of 2019.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-fauci-hhs-officials-and-the-rockefellers-discuss-how-a-new-virus-from-china-could-be-used-to-enforce-a-universal-vaccine-it-happened-in-2019-before-the-pandemic/5760222

So, everyone's reaction to this worrisome exchange between tony and cohorts on how to fake people out and bypass pesky regulations is to form a posse of thumbers to ride on through to make it go away.

That's dark and dishonest . . .

What is it that bothers you about what I've posted?

ONCE MORE HAVE YOUR YOURSELF TAKEN THOSE SHOTS OR NOT!!!