What was Trump doing in the Middle East?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 07:08 pm
@RABEL222,
Of course you knew that was coming, right? Poor cold joint, he confuses disagreeing with argument.
oralloy

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 08:10 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Of course you knew that was coming, right?

Don't be so dishonest. I answered part of his question. The Israeli military has never murdered anyone at all.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Poor cold joint, he confuses disagreeing with argument.

You cannot provide any examples of coldjoint ever being confused about anything.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2020 08:47 pm
I know that you have an extremely low IQ, but I am not coldjoint.

And of course I deny your lies. You shouldn't lie about people. The fact that you cannot come up with intelligent arguments is no excuse for you to lie about people.
oralloy

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2020 11:41 pm
https://cdn.creators.com/1054/271678/271678_image.jpg
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2020 02:41 pm
@oralloy,
There is no difference between you and C J. Both of you hold the same opinions and state them in similar ways. I sometime think you are the same poster under a different handle. Its easy to confuse your posts. And it doesn't take a genius to mock someone's intilligence especially when they claim to be above the normal.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2020 02:50 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Both of you hold the same opinions and state them in similar ways.

You mean we agree on some things. Strange concept isn't it?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2020 03:16 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
There is no difference between you and C J. Both of you hold the same opinions and state them in similar ways.

Why thank you. I am honored to be deemed similar to Coldjoint.

RABEL222 wrote:
I sometime think you are the same poster under a different handle. Its easy to confuse your posts.

Intelligent people are able to easily tell the difference.

RABEL222 wrote:
And it doesn't take a genius to mock someone's intilligence especially when they claim to be above the normal.

I am well aware of the fact that people with substandard intelligence are able to mock those of us with superior intelligence.

What they are not able to do is provide intelligent arguments to confront our intelligent arguments.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 04:54 am
Dennis Ross, speaking in 2004 wrote:
2) One of the most important mythologies and one of the revisionisms that has emerged is that in the end what was offered to the Palestinians was something that no Palestinian could have accepted. A mythology developed that the Palestinians were offered a state that couldn't have been viable, territories that were totally divided and surrounded, settlements interspersed throughout the Palestinian territories, no independent border with Jordan as an example in the West Bank, and something that by definition no Palestinian could accept.

For the first time, I present maps that compare what the Palestinians were offered with what Arafat says he was offered.

Arafat says he was offered cantons, small, isolated Palestinian islands, completely divided up by Israeli roads and settlements and surrounded by the Israelis -- completely untrue. He says he wasn't even offered 90 percent of the West Bank -- completely untrue.

In the Clinton ideas, which are also presented in the book, the Palestinians were offered the following: 100 percent of Gaza, roughly 97 percent of the West Bank. The principles that guided the way the borders should be drawn and determined by the two sides, based on the percentages were:

• Contiguity of territory for the Palestinians, non-absorption of Palestinians into Israel.

• All the Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem would have become Palestinian, and it would have been the capital for the Palestinian state.

• An international presence to provide security for the Palestinians, and deterrence, and to oversee the implementation of the agreement.

• A right of return for Palestinian refugees to their state, not to Israel. In a two-state solution, it's a right of return to their state that makes perfect sense. If you want a two-state solution, a right of return to Israel means you want a one-state solution. There will not be a Jewish state of Israel if there is an unlimited right of return for Palestinians to Israel.

• We also offered a $30 billion fund for the Palestinian refugees for compensation, on the one hand; and for resettlement / relocation / rehabilitation purposes, on the other.

That's not the mythology that Arafat has presented about what he was offered. If what we offered was so obviously unacceptable, then why not just present it as we did? Why lie about it? Why say he was offered cantons when he wasn't? Why say he wasn't offered East Jerusalem when he was offered all of Arab East Jerusalem? Why say the security arrangements were unacceptable when there was an international presence, which has been the litmus test for Palestinians?

There's another myth, that had he accepted it, he would not have lived a day. If he really believed that, he could simply have presented what we offered instead of totally misrepresenting it. So it's important to expose that as well.

https://www.carnegiecouncil.org/studio/multimedia/20040913-the-missing-peace-the-inside-story-of-the-fight-for-middle-east-peace
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 12:24 pm
@oralloy,
I'm impressed. Good source, good expert.

Just not responsive to the question.

What I really liked was was his report of the significance of Israeli efforts to force their agenda on Palestine. The one that sticks out is how Israel didn't want a Palestinian majority in Jerusalem. A city that's was a Palestinian majority for more than a thousand years before Israelis drove them out.
oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 06:03 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
I'm impressed. Good source, good expert.

As with all my links.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Just not responsive to the question.

You are confused. I was not responding to a question.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
What I really liked was was his report of the significance of Israeli efforts to force their agenda on Palestine.

What agenda? You mean the part where Palestinians have to agree to stop murdering Israelis?

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
The one that sticks out is how Israel didn't want a Palestinian majority in Jerusalem. A city that's was a Palestinian majority for more than a thousand years before Israelis drove them out.

The Palestinians were offered all of the Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem as their capital.
0 Replies

thunderson

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 09:14 am
@JGoldman10,
He was conducting a regimen.
0 Replies

thunderson

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 09:24 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Are you suggesting vigilant bar man are?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 09:38 am
@thunderson,
Hey, it looks like you're trying to use the English language, you might want to check out basic spelling, sentence construction and grammar so you don't spew out a bunch of meaningless word salad.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 01:24 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
...word salad.

Might I have the balsamic vinegar dressing placed on the side, please?

0 Replies