What was Trump doing in the Middle East?

RABEL222

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 07:29 pm
@oralloy,
Right, no delusions, just your usual lying bull shyt.
oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 07:38 pm
@RABEL222,
You cannot provide any examples of anything untrue in any of my posts.

You cannot provide any examples of anything true in any of your posts.

You just falsely accuse people of your own dishonesty because you are not capable of providing an intelligent argument.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 08:01 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Right, no delusions, just your usual lying bull shyt.

Try backing up what you say or just don't say it. Should I call you a troll every time you post? I guess I could start if you continue calling people liars and refuse to prove it. Is that what you want?
RABEL222

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 05:15 pm
@coldjoint,
You want my permission to post lies? Why? You already post them all the time.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 05:18 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
You want my permission to post lies?

You want my permission for you to troll? You have it. As long as you are aware that is all you are. Troll away!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 05:58 pm
@RABEL222,
You cannot provide any examples of anything untrue in any of coldjoint's posts.

The only person here who is lying is you.

I realize that you only lie because you cannot come up with an intelligent argument, but that doesn't make it OK for you to lie about people.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 06:56 pm
Israel has had over 50 years to come to conclusion. They haven't done so. They've had the support of the USA and STILL has done nothing but propagate disdain and bloodshed on both sides. It's not up to the US to figure out their issues. It's taken way too long and led nowhere. Either obliterate the Palestinians and cause a global war or make peace. This is on Israel, no one else.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 07:16 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
This is on Israel, no one else.

Islam wants Israel gone. Palestinians are Islamist terrorists. It is on them and that cancer they call a religion.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 07:24 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Israel has had over 50 years to come to conclusion. They haven't done so. They've had the support of the USA and STILL has done nothing but propagate disdain and bloodshed on both sides. It's not up to the US to figure out their issues. It's taken way too long and led nowhere. Either obliterate the Palestinians and cause a global war or make peace.

It is impossible to make peace when the Palestinians refuse to agree to peace.

So essentially you are complaining that Israel has not exterminated the Palestinians.

Nice of you to promote genocide, but Israel has more respect for international law than you do.

neptuneblue wrote:
This is on Israel, no one else.

Not even close. It is on the Palestinians for refusing to ever make peace.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 07:38 pm
@oralloy,
You're discounting how powerful Israel claims to be. If they wanted peace, they could have it. They choose to do nothing and claim the other side won't agree to peace. If they really claim to want peace, then bring something to the table besides rhetoric and a one sided agreement and negotiate.

They won't. It is more beneficial to not make peace. And it's been like that for over 50 years.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 07:58 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
You're discounting how powerful Israel claims to be. If they wanted peace, they could have it. They choose to do nothing and claim the other side won't agree to peace.

That isn't reasonable. How is Israel supposed to make the Palestinians agree to peace?

neptuneblue wrote:
If they really claim to want peace, then bring something to the table besides rhetoric and a one sided agreement and negotiate.

Israel has done that for decades now.

neptuneblue wrote:
They won't.

That is incorrect. Israel has done that for decades now.

neptuneblue wrote:
It is more beneficial to not make peace.

Not really. Peace would be far better.

neptuneblue wrote:
And it's been like that for over 50 years.

No. Peace is always preferable. It's just not always attainable.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:31 pm
@neptuneblue,
The industrial military complex runs the government in Israel. In order to keep power they must sow fear of the palistian people and fear of war, just as they do in the u s.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 03:05 pm
@RABEL222,
Don't be silly. People fear the Palestinians because the Palestinians keep trying to murder everyone.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 09:39 pm
@oralloy,
A question? How many Jews have been murdered by Palestinians and how many palistianians have been murdered by the Isralie military. I am breathlessly waiting for your lie.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 10:10 pm
@RABEL222,
I don't know how many Jews have been murdered by Palestinians. Way too many. However, in recent years Israel has gotten much better at preventing Palestinians from harming people. Now Palestinians spend their lives locked down behind a security fence so they cannot get access to people. Plus there is a security blockade to prevent weapons from being smuggled in to the Palestinians.

Palestinians unfortunately do still occasionally find ways to murder people. But these days it's a pretty rare occurrence thanks to the aforementioned security measures.

The Israeli military has never murdered anyone.

You're going to have a long wait, because I never lie.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 04:29 pm
@RABEL222,
He won't like those numbers. Search the difference between how many Israeli children have been killed versus Palestinian children, The last time I looked it was a factor of more than a hundred Palistinians to one Israeli.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 04:58 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I do in fact dislike how many innocent Israelis have been murdered. Way too many.

Palestinians are truly horrible people.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 05:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Palestinian children,

They are killing their own children.

Quote:

Palestinian Child Soldiers: The Horrifying Silence

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-child-soldiers-the-horrifying-silence/
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 09:37 pm
@oralloy,
You dident answer my question liar.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 09:44 pm
@RABEL222,
You cannot provide any examples of anything untrue in my posts.

You cannot provide any examples of anything true in your posts.

I answered part of your question: The Israeli military has never murdered anyone.
0 Replies