0

My husband has just came out Bi

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 06:41 am
Me and my husband have been together 9 years and married almost 8. We’ve got two children together and we got together in our teens so sexually we’ve learnt together over the years. We’ve always had a very good sex life even back at the beginning when it was very plain sex. Over the years we’ve included sex toys and different positions and even porn.
More recently we discovered my husband liked MMF Bi porn whilst I played with him which developed him into wanting me to use a strap on which is fun. At first we thought he just enjoyed anal play but it’s grew into more, he likes to suck on things and watches more gay porn not just watching the act of anal play but gets turned on by all of it and has admitted he thinks he’s bi as he’s attracted to the men. This totally doesn’t bother me and if anything our sex life has got even better. Has anyone else gone through this themselves? He’s only ever been with me but I’m now thinking he’s missing out on experiencing the real thing as I can only do so much as a woman lol he’s not as out there as me and I knew he was bi before he could admit it to himself as he thinks it’s the worst thing to happen and he’s worried I’ll leave him which I’ve told him I won’t because I love him and all of him. Is there anything I can do to help him accept it? He thinks if he does it means he is gay and I’ve tried explaining that being gay wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world but I don’t think he’s gay as he gets turned on by me and watching just regular porn and boobs! Especially big ones haha

PUNKEY

1  
Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 09:41 am
So what’s the problem? He still gets turned on by you and wants to explore sex with men. You have given him permission to do that, to be bi. And it doesn’t seem to bother you.

But if he finds out he is gay, thats a different sexual attraction, lifestyle, and sexual identity preference and will probably really affect your marriage.

Just be very careful about your own health if he decides to go outside the marriage for sexual activity - no matter who it is with. Regular testing would be a must for both of you.

Durk2229

0  
Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 03:02 am
@PUNKEY,
Yo Amen couldn't of said it better myself!!!