What are reasons for a married men to fantasize about another woman during sex with his wife?

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 03:53 pm
Some say it makes them closer to one another but looking for other good reasons why married man would even do this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,352 • Replies: 11
No top replies

blatham

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 03:57 pm
@lisa1471,
Perhaps as a first step, you ought to check with sexually active married women you know and inquire as to whether they, or some of them, also fantasize during sex. You'd be mistaken if you presume this doesn't happen. Getting feedback from women should help you sort this out.
Miss L Toad

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 07:25 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
check with sexually active married women

What about women who have good memories? I can imagine him moaning, "Judy, Judy, Judy" and the sultry reply, "Not now Cary, Cary, Cary I'm busy, busy, busy".

Perhaps, in those magical moments of bliss, as the paroxysms of ecstasy mount, he forgets who he's doing.

blatham

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 07:46 pm
@Miss L Toad,
Jesus. Do you think they might have been proud of that lyric?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 08:33 pm
@lisa1471,
Because most of us will never get the chance to actually be in bed with Gal Gadot.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 07:54 am
Lisa
Why on earth would you ask this question?

Is this a man telling you he is fantasizing about you when making love to his wife?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 12:30 pm
Some of us like role play. Sometimes my partner wears a blonde wig and a pantsuit and tells me how deplorable I am.

It is all just fantasy.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 12:47 pm
Personally I like to get her to dress up as a prison officer so she can watch me slop out.
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 06:18 pm
@maxdancona,
At other times does she eschew the outfit?
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 06:31 pm
@lisa1471,
The whisper is that you're really Linda Lovelorn Deep Moot Advice to the Abject.

Consultant extraordinaire on what men think and why they do stuff.

I could tell you but I'd want my pound of flesh.

0 Replies

Methen

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 08:29 am
@lisa1471,
Extreme fear of rejection, many have very personal and strange fantasys, For example I m a true vorephile meaning I actually wanted to be swallowed whole and slowly digested by a pretty girl, But many guys have extreme fear of rejection cause theuy have no idea how they will respond or tell, Many time they will ask you silly questions to see how you will respond to judge rather it is safe to ask depending on how you reply, This is also one of the main reasons guys seek out other girls
Glennn

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 09:54 pm
@Methen,
I just figure you should just come right out and ask. I asked my girlfriend if she would mind if I fantasize about my wife when we're doin' . . . stuff. She just laughed, which I took as her acceptance of the idea.
0 Replies