Married & Bi-sexual!

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 11:17 pm
Ok so my husband and I have been together for almost 10 years, marrried for 5! We are both early 30s and throughout our relationship have occasionally been sexually adventurous.. dabbled in some swinging and other threesome type sexual encounters with friends. He knows I am sometimes attracted to other woman and he finds it sexy, we have incredibly open communication when it comes to sexual encounters and are both comfortable with the behaviour.

Soo here’s where it gets tricky.. I met a girl friend in college almost 2 years ago but over the past year we have gotten really close. Sexual vibes started between us almost a year ago after a night out dancing etc. After that texts became flirty and aboht 6 months ago on our way home from a mutual friends wedding we ended up making out in the back of a cab, with my husband and another couple present. The next weekend I invited her out camping and we stayed up after everyone had gone to bed and ended up spending a few steamy hours together, we passionately kissed, both of our breasts out and had hands down each others pants. It was incredibly sexy. Also, It was my first time alone with another woman and same with her.

Well since then we have remained good friends, the sexual tension was through the roof for almost 2 months after that night until we had our next encounter. It was a short passionate kiss but this time felt awkward and I think both of us felt relieved we could remain friends free from the sexual tension and pressure. HOWEVER, over the past couple weeks the texts have gotten really flirty again and she has brought up the camping situation a couple times in conversation. The sexual tension feels like it’s back 100%. She jokes she has a crush on me! And I sort of feel like I’m crushing on her too.

I guess the reason I am writing this is because I am happily married and not sure what to do or where to go from here. Even though I have always been sexually attracted to other women I have never through about one like I think of her. Do I distance myself all together? Break off our friendship? Is her attraction to me all in my head? Is it ok to have a little girl crush while you are married to a man and she has a boyfriend? I mean obvs we don’t want to become lesbians and run off together (lol) is it ok to have casual sex with a girlfriend? Has anyone experienced this? If so how did it turn out? If we just hook up maybe the sexual tension will be gone again? We are both super sexual and open people so our attraction and openness with each other makes sense (I think)? Lol thanks for the advise everyone
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,377 • Replies: 5
No top replies

brentmazur

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 04:32 pm
I think your normal trying to figure it out. Your a beautiful person!
0 Replies

Airport1

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 02:55 pm
I too am a married family guy with "attraction" noticing the faces of hot guys
I would love to massage their hot bodies.... what can I do to find another guy who feel the same

HELP
0 Replies

dragonfly72

Reply Thu 5 Aug, 2021 05:44 am
I know this is an older post but I’ve just found this forum. I have been married for over 20 years and have recently realised how much I am attracted to women and would looove to be with one sexually. It shocked me a bit at first but now I’m used to the idea I’m loving this side of myself. I’m a very sexual person and think it’s quite normal. Sexuality is fluid, for me anyway. I’m attracted to the ‘person’ rather than the gender. Don’t feel guilty, go for it and have fun.
A Clown

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2022 05:49 pm
@Funkymonkey,
Would polyamory be in the picture for you? If you and your husband swing I wonder if he'd be open to an openish relationship
0 Replies

wbg1

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2022 02:25 pm
@dragonfly72,
I like the vibe here. I think we all (many of us anyway) have different phases over the course of life. Who we are at 20 might not be the same at 40 or 60. Who we fantasize about or who we are attracted to can change too. Maybe we would be happy if we accepted that as part of reality. The trick is, not to disrupt our commitments for transitory phases. Instead try to incorporate the new into our life story.
0 Replies