0

Married & Bi-sexual!

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 11:17 pm
Ok so my husband and I have been together for almost 10 years, marrried for 5! We are both early 30s and throughout our relationship have occasionally been sexually adventurous.. dabbled in some swinging and other threesome type sexual encounters with friends. He knows I am sometimes attracted to other woman and he finds it sexy, we have incredibly open communication when it comes to sexual encounters and are both comfortable with the behaviour.

Soo here’s where it gets tricky.. I met a girl friend in college almost 2 years ago but over the past year we have gotten really close. Sexual vibes started between us almost a year ago after a night out dancing etc. After that texts became flirty and aboht 6 months ago on our way home from a mutual friends wedding we ended up making out in the back of a cab, with my husband and another couple present. The next weekend I invited her out camping and we stayed up after everyone had gone to bed and ended up spending a few steamy hours together, we passionately kissed, both of our breasts out and had hands down each others pants. It was incredibly sexy. Also, It was my first time alone with another woman and same with her.

Well since then we have remained good friends, the sexual tension was through the roof for almost 2 months after that night until we had our next encounter. It was a short passionate kiss but this time felt awkward and I think both of us felt relieved we could remain friends free from the sexual tension and pressure. HOWEVER, over the past couple weeks the texts have gotten really flirty again and she has brought up the camping situation a couple times in conversation. The sexual tension feels like it’s back 100%. She jokes she has a crush on me! And I sort of feel like I’m crushing on her too.

I guess the reason I am writing this is because I am happily married and not sure what to do or where to go from here. Even though I have always been sexually attracted to other women I have never through about one like I think of her. Do I distance myself all together? Break off our friendship? Is her attraction to me all in my head? Is it ok to have a little girl crush while you are married to a man and she has a boyfriend? I mean obvs we don’t want to become lesbians and run off together (lol) is it ok to have casual sex with a girlfriend? Has anyone experienced this? If so how did it turn out? If we just hook up maybe the sexual tension will be gone again? We are both super sexual and open people so our attraction and openness with each other makes sense (I think)? Lol thanks for the advise everyone

brentmazur

1  
Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 04:32 pm
I think your normal trying to figure it out. Your a beautiful person!