Married Men Sex Drive

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 09:44 pm
Hello! I'm 23 and my husband is 35. We've been together for 4 years. Our relationship was pretty sexually exciting in the beginning, as I guess all relationships start. But now we only have sex maybe once a week, if that. I look good and throw myself at him, but he just doesn't... feel it I guess? I was wondering when other married men begin to lose interest in their wives, and how you would want your wife to approach you about her needs not being met. I don't want to hurt him, I love him to pieces, but I'm scared his libido is dropping, and mine's only getting stronger!

What should I do?

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2018 07:45 am
@marriednymph,
Have a conversation. You love each other, right? Then you should be able to talk about anything, including this.

Gently, nicely, not accusingly, I might add. And also consider at least starting the framing with health concerns. Has he been to a doctor lately? Have you? Then maybe it's time for you both to go, as sometimes losing the sex drive has a medical or a depression underpinning, and if you go to your own doctor, then you won't look like you're just singling him out and blaming him.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2018 09:27 am
"What should I do?"

Go away for the weekend. He may be distracted by work or other things. He may be just tired. Men in their mid 30's are working on their career a lot.

You have not mentioned any drug or alcohol use, or health issues, either. So maybe just a change of venue might perk things up. (excuse the pun)

0 Replies