was i an ass to my neighbour for her saying weird stuff to me?

coa999

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 06:43 pm
my neighbour used to say **** to me to just **** me around when I was walking to work. she used to say "how is your mind?" and "did you dream angry the other night?" like what?
it's clear she was just out to **** with me. so one day, I just told her to f-off and since then she has ignored me and given me mean looks. I don't care really - it's what she deserved for her pathetic attempts to rile me up.

Glennn

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 09:03 pm
Sounds like you're dealing with a bully witch. They can be quite annoying. Once you understand their tricks, half of their power is gone. As to what she is doing to you, it is like when you buy a car--let's say a Chevy Impala--and suddenly you begin noticing all of the Impalas on the road. So now that she's mentioned angry dreams to you, you'll probably begin interpreting a lot of your dreams as angry. They plant the seed, and then depend on you to do the fertilizing and watering.

And asking you how your mind is will probably prompt you to review your thoughts, looking for something odd about them. And you know what they say, when you look for something, you'll probably find it--unless it's your car keys; that's about the only exception to the rule.

If you want to thwart her--and of course you do--tell your other neighbors that you witnessed her on her roof half naked eating a head of lettuce as if it were an apple . . . in the rain. Then you will have planted the seed. And when you see her again, say something like, "Your neighbors told me all about you." And then let the neighbors do what neighbors do best. Rumors!
Glennn

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 09:36 pm
And after about a week of the neighbors looking at her and treating her as if she has the plague, she'll wonder what they know about her and how they could have found out. Everybody has dark secrets about themselves, and her mind will be going bonkers wondering which secret they know about. She'll be so busy worrying and wondering which secret they know about that she won't be thinking about you anymore.

UNLESS she is a more experienced witch; something like a level four practitioner. But don't worry about that just yet. You'll cross that bridge when you get to it. But if she's a level four practitioner, you're probably not going to make it over that bridge. And I may be here to help you, or maybe not; depends on how my dreams are going.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 10:03 pm
@Glennn,
You are going to be so so sorry, let me know if you get in over your head. However, you will have to yell because I may be up on the roof knitting a sweater out of steel wool.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 10:22 pm
@glitterbag,
Is that gonna be a christmas gift for someone? Mr. Green Laughing Shocked
glitterbag

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 10:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It's a baby gift, I like the surprised look on the new mothers face when she opens the box.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 10:26 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm already in over my head. Heard a noise on the roof. Went out with my flashlight to see what it was. You guessed it; a half naked woman eating a head of lettuce, but in the snow. Normally that would cause me to feel lucky, but not tonight. Not after this.

If only I hadn't bothered to click on this thread. Definitely a level four practitioner.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 10:45 pm
@Glennn,
Do you have any bundles of sage in the house? It might be time for a pre-emptive cleanse of any malevolent spirits that might be seeping in under the weather stripping. Hurry, no time to waste Skippy, tick tock tick tock
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 02:45 am
@Glennn,
some spiritualist man giving his points to try and rile me up...lol. comical gold.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 05:49 am
@coa999,
Is it up?

coa999

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 03:35 am
@laughoutlood,
I dunno.
But if it's OK for you to post your random issues here, why cannot I?
Oh, yeah i get it. there is some code here that only middle-aged white American dudes with grumpy and spiritual personas can.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 04:33 am
@laughoutlood,
https://able2know.org/topic/167193-1

That's fine.

but this isn't? ok.
#imaginaryrules
0 Replies