Bumps on fingers

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 02:47 pm
You might be right, soz. There's also the Power of Belief.
I had quite a few on my palms and fingers and they indeed went away perhaps after 3-4 days after I started applying the dandelion milk. All of them. They didn't shrink and wither away... rather they turned black and fell off, sort of (or were scratched off)... so something in there must've worked beyond my imagination. Otherwise I'm gonna change professions!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 02:58 pm
dagmaraka and sozobe I am going to try the dandelion milk to see if it stops the itching. That is the only thing that bothers me since mine go away in a day if I don't scratch them.
0 Replies

xts

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 04:57 pm
Dandelion
I'd like to also try the dandelion.. I've been further looking at mine. They are worse then they've ever been. Strange thing.. I just started getting them over the last 2 years or so.. I'm in my 30's now.

Each "session" seems worse though they go for months with no show.
I've tried the sulfur like I've mentioned for a few days. They do shrink mine up.. they begin to fade back into the skin.. flattening. Like the fluid inside the bumps are absorbing or evaporating?

The dandelions sound like something I"d like to try for my next outbreak.
Though something turning black on my hands scares me. Maybe that one is something else?

I have to admit it really does seem like an allergy. I wash my hands ALOT! I mean ALOT lol.. oh about 40 times a day on average. Before food, after food, before bathroom, after bathroom.

Hey, I live with 2 males (no offense you guys out there).

I hope we all get these irritations under control!

Thanks for the tips and ideas you guys.
Xts
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 02:36 am
Ive got a couple fo bumps on my fingers again and I accidently untickled my nose by rubbing the bumpy bit of my finger on the itch and now Im worried Im gona get a bumpy nose!!!!!!
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 04:10 am
Oh my God. You just reminded me, did you see that woman with her warty bum-hole on display on Embarrassing Illnesses?

Eurgh!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 04:13 am
Dorothy Parker wrote:
Oh my God. You just reminded me, did you see that woman with her warty bum-hole on display on Embarrassing Illnesses?

Eurgh!

F***, no!!!!!!Am I going to have a warty bumhole nose!!!!!!??????
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 04:18 am
he he he no!

It just reminded me for some reason. You shoulda seen it. Can't believe she showed it.

The doctor said they could only have been caught through sexual contact for fucks sake. Dirty bitch.

No I'm sure your nose will be fine.

x
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 04:37 am
Its at times like that (warty bum hole)that Im actually glad my sex life is non existant.
I keep meaning to watch that programme as Im sure itl come in hand at some point, but keep watching Holby instead.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2007 10:31 am
Yeah try and remember to check it out, think it's on Thursday night Channel 4 at 8.30pm.

They had a guy on with a third nipple last week.

Fascinating.
0 Replies

smccurnin

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 09:32 am
Bumps on fingers
I just got these bumps on my fingers after being in the sun. I have had them before, but didn't know what they were. An additional item to consider. I also received a fever blister at the same time. It was on my lip and on my skin near my lip. I believe I rubbed my finger on it. I read that fever blisters can form on your fingers from rubbing it during the secretion phase. I have belive these bumps are either 1. an allergic reaction or 2. a fever blister/herpes simplex 1 infection.

I'm currently leaning towards the fever blister theory. I did this by opening some of the bumps and itching it more. This then caused more bumps to form near by the original bumps one day later. This would mean it is an infection, because I had the previous bump for a while. Whatever I was alergic to had already been washed off days before. I had not been exposed to any thing else either. I think these bumps are fever blisters! They just act a little different than ones on your lip. In addition, I read that fever blisters can be on your lips, face, mouth or FINGERS!
0 Replies

smccurnin

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 09:34 am
Bumps on fingers
P.S. The sun does cause fever blisters to form!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:48 pm
I get bumps, but mine get big and they're from evil mosquetoes Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 11:47 pm
Gosh Montana be careful about those mesquitos. I saw something on the news about them and the West Nile virus. They haven't reached our state yet. I don't know about Canada.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/westnile/index.htm
http://diseasemaps.usgs.gov/wnv_us_mosquito.html
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:32 am
Believe me, I avoid them as much as possible. As soon as they start, inside I go :-D
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 02:39 am
Montana wrote:
Believe me, I avoid them as much as possible. As soon as they start, inside I go :-D
Good Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 07:47 am
Yeah, I don't fool around with them suckers! They're evil, I tell ya!
0 Replies

so anyway

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 05:12 pm
Bumps on fingers
I have them, they burn and itch like crazy, after they are gone my hands peel like a snake shedding skin.

sometimes they are heralded by tiny red spots (petechiae) all over legs, trunk, etc.

my doc diagnosed them as dyshidrotic eczema. here's a site, if they look like this, then well, sorry, theyre not curable. Sad

http://www.visualdxhealth.com/adult/dyshidroticDermatitis.htm
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 05:21 pm
so anyway
Great link. I looked at the pictures and mine don't look like that, but the
description fits exactly. Mine are not red and of course it said one gets them less commonly on their feet. I get them on the sides of my toes in addition to my fingers.

They go away in a day as long as I don't scratch them. I haven't gotten any this year yet. Now that I made this post I probably will Laughing Laughing

Again, thanks for the link Very Happy
0 Replies

JooDeeAnn

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 07:50 pm
Red itchy bumps on hands and fingers.
It took years and years before I finally found out why I would break out with patches of bumps just underneathe the top layer of skin on my hands and between my fingers. The process I go through takes almost a month. They itch like crazy. It is Exema and/or a form of Contact Dermatitis.
There are many things that can cause break-outs. The sun. Allergies. Not quite rinsing off the last bit of soap or shampoo off of your hands.
I believe mine is all allergy related.
When I first get them, they itch so bad. Benedryl and cortizone helps, but not much!
Then after a while, they dry up and start peeling. after that, it's gone.
I never know when I will get them. Allergies are big in my family. I hope this helps the next person, who cannot figure out what this is!!!
0 Replies

x9xjenniferx3x

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 08:26 pm
i get these too. i know they aren't acne, but i do have this one acne medicine that stops them from itching and makes them go away most of the time. it doesn't always work, but it does often help. the reason i think is because it specifically dries out acne, so it dries out the bumps and makes them smaller. make sure the bottle/w.e. says it dries out acne. i get this at wal-mart: it's equate brand. it's cheap and works most of the time so i'd suggest that. i've read around though and it seems it might be some form of eczema. i'd suggest checking that out too.
0 Replies