That Dick!

chiczaira

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:40 pm
We will see how clownish my antics are when you put your foot in your mouth with an ill conceived post sometime in the future, Setanta ,and I jam it further down your throat.

Be seeing you!!!!!!!
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:46 pm
What an odd person.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 12:15 am
chiczaira wrote:
We will see how clownish my antics are when you put your foot in your mouth with an ill conceived post sometime in the future, Setanta ,and I jam it further down your throat.

Be seeing you!!!!!!!

Yer a laugh riot, Bubba . . . GF's right, you are a very odd person indeed. You just don't get it--it's not that anyone makes an error, it's whether or not one can have fun with it. It's like fishing without bait when it comes to the Gato.

GF: There was once an equally viturperative and angry poster here named Italogato--and he got banned. The suspicion is very strong that Chickiepoo here is Gato revived with new IP address and e-mail. He doesn't deny it, and answers to Gato when people use it in their posts. Very odd person altogether.
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 12:16 am
In south Australia, they say "odd person". In my town they say--dont try to demean him or he'll rip your balls off.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 12:17 am
See what i mean GF? Certifiable . . .
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 12:21 am
Why don't you take your finger out of your mouth, Setanta and go off on one of your usual pontifical rants. I would love to catch you in an egregious error just to show you how wrong and how patronizing you usually are.

I am amused by people like "goodfielder". He? she? must assume that this is not a political thread but a "love in" where everyone holds the same opinions. How quaint!!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 12:23 am
Oh how humiliating that would be ! ! !

To be scorned by Gato . . . an end to all public life, i could not hold my head up for the shame.

GF is, i believe, a transvesite trans-sexual, and not only are we unsure as to GF's gender, it is not entirely certain that GF knows, either. This does not trouble us, however.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 12:31 am
chiczaira wrote:
Why don't you take your finger out of your mouth, Setanta and go off on one of your usual pontifical rants. I would love to catch you in an egregious error just to show you how wrong and how patronizing you usually are.

I am amused by people like "goodfielder". He? she? must assume that this is not a political thread but a "love in" where everyone holds the same opinions. How quaint!!!!

I just wondered why you confused thinking with ranting, that's all.

Set you've been peeking in my dressing room again Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 12:34 am
That's quite a wardrobe you've got there, Boss . . . don't let ehBeth see it, she'll pester you to distraction . . . she'll want it for her bordello . . .
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 12:57 am
dyslexia wrote:
chic takes the high ground

chic does not believe that there is any high ground...
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 01:05 am
chiczaira wrote:
Why don't you take your finger out of your mouth, Setanta and go off on one of your usual pontifical rants.

you really are the last one around here that should be talking about someone pontificating.

i wonder if chiczaira spends as much time scrutinizing his own posts as he does others ?

in short, go scrutinize yourself, babe.
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 01:49 am
Do you really think I pontificate? You may be right. but I dont do it with the panache Setanta offers. And why is he a figure to be lampooned?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 03:08 am
I don't know that i am a figure to be lampooned . . . it is simply amazing the amount of entertainment you afford . . . are you sure you know the definition of lampoon?

heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .

Were i routinely lampooned, i'd spend all of my time in the delight of the inept efforts which would likely characterize the attempt. But by all means, have at it, Gato, i'd find it especially delicious to see your efforts . . .
0 Replies