That Dick!

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:02 pm
ah chic, you know everyone wants to be on your dance card!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:05 pm
chiczagato wrote:
I did but you don't want to tangle with me, do you, Joe Chicago.

I didn't ask you, did I, chiczagato?
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:13 pm
No, you didn't Joe and it depresses me. Do you know why? I thought that I would be able to learn from great minds---and I find no one on the left that is even slightly combatative. I bunch of intellectual pansies.

I am sure that since you will not deign to lower yourself to try to rebut my answers, you will not mind when I eviscerate your arguments in the future.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:16 pm
And here I am assuming that your "evisceration of arguments" is coeval with your need to alter your user name.
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:22 pm
User Name? User Name? I don have no User Name! I don have to show you no User Name!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:24 pm
Quite right and a2k has lost the war after winning so many battles but, so it goes. On to newer forums chic for you have killed this one.
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:42 pm
Don't you wish the thread was dead, DYS, It isn't. There will be much more about Durbin, the Democrat who is really an AlQueda Sympathizer.

If Lott was in the news for two weeks, Durbin can stay in the news for a month.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:47 pm
This thread is marginally interesting, what I find more interesting chic, is how you rationalize your own integrity by changing your username. Do you think Posner would need to do that?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 08:57 pm
chiczaira wrote:
I bunch of intellectual pansies.

You really shouldn't denigrate yourself that way. First, because you deprive so many here of the pleasure; second, you may prove to be the only friend you've got--be nice to yourself.
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:21 pm
I am not on these threads to make friends, Setanta. Get that straight. I do not care to make friends with left wingers, practictioners of alternative life styles, buffoons who think their pronouncements should be written in stone( Blatham comes readily to mind) and self aggrandizing types who purport to know a great deal but who think "gall" is spelled "gaul".
Guess who that is, Setanta!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:23 pm
Looks like Kevin's been cleaning house again.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:27 pm
You're a laugh riot, Gato, at least we can all enjoy the comic relief you provide.

From Answers-dot-com

gall (gôl)
n.
1. See bile (sense 1).

2. a. Bitterness of feeling; rancor.
2. b. Something bitter to endure: the gall of defeat.
3. Outrageous insolence; effrontery.

[Middle English, from Old English gealla, galla.]
0 Replies

chiczaira

How do you know, Eh Beth? Were you tossed out?

I have many houses. How many do you have?
0 Replies

dyslexia

The glove is off! Set is a mis-speller by damn and chic takes the high ground of intellectual superiority, that takes testicular fortitude of the nth degree. Set is doomed I fear!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:29 pm
Here, Gato, i'll use that in a sentence, so that you can understand common usage:

I can't believe Gato has the gall to mock others for their spelling or sentence construction.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:32 pm
Naaah, I'm still there, Chickiegato.

Many houses, regrettably no bordellos.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:34 pm
Set, that's not playing fair. You wrote a complete, coherent sentence. You know you are writing over the head of Gato and yet, do it anyway.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:38 pm
How very unkind of me . . .

mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa . . .
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 10:10 pm
Yet you are the person who thinks gall is spelled gaul. Only a fifth grader would make a mistake like that.

I do not think I am as great as the Gods on Olympus such as Setanta and Blatham. Why, one thrust of his higly erudite intellect and mere mortals such as Chiczaira are useful as nothing more than jesters.

right? Setanta.

You may find, Setanta, that you have bit off more than you can chew. I am the one who noted the idiotic error( gaul instead of gall). You may try to laugh it off but it clearly shows that your armor has holes in it!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:18 pm
As i do not armor myself with orthography, your lance will never find it's mark. You are a jester here because of your clownish antics, not anything that i or others here say or do. As for biting off any amount, i haven't the least fear of you, neither here, nor yet again in real life.

Fling your electrons, you big bully, do me in.

taptaptap . . .

Well . . . i'm still waiting . . .
0 Replies