Am I a paedophile

JLNobody

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 10:02 pm
Borealace, it seems to me that the question you must ask yourself is not whether or not you are, in your essence, a "pedophile"; you should ask whether your BEHAVIOR toward others--all others--is beneficial or destructive.
0 Replies

blaked

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 11:46 pm
I think it's pretty normal to lust after 16 year old girls. From the standpoint of evolutionary psychology, it makes sense to get turned on by any woman that's old enough to successfully bear children. My great-grandmother was married at 16, whereas my great-grandfather was in his early 20's. In traditional societies, 16 is early enough to bear and raise children. It's only in the modern era that women want to finalize their educations before they get married, putting it off to age 23 at the earliest. It's normal for the rich and famous to have 23 year old girlfriends, but obscene for them to hook up with pre-18 nymphettes. I've never been with a girl under 18, but it's mostly because I started having sex in university.
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 06:18 am
I think it is perfectly natural to find girls attractive. As long as you are not acting and harming them. Most men(I think) find young girls attractive but are afraid to admit it because they feel people will think they are pedophiles. I think there is no harm in admiring.
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 12:35 am
I am very sorry, but people here are either trying not to hurt u, or just liers. IT IS NOT NORMAL TO BE ATTRACTED TO A 11 YEAR OLD CHILD. WHAT ATTRACTS U, HONESTLY? Bold pussy? Smooth skin? Damn, this is so sick. Shocked
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:33 am
What do you mean by not normal?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 02:05 pm
NoNe, did you mean BALD (instead of bold) pussy? Your thread seems to be revealing what floats YOUR boat.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 02:53 pm
Is this guy a pedophile? They are married, have a child, and have had sexual relations since she was 12 and he was 20.

New York Times August 30, 2005

FALLS CITY, Neb., Aug. 29 - On Sunday evening, Matthew Koso tipped three ounces of formula into his 5-day-old daughter's mouth, then hoisted her atop his shoulder in hope of a burp. On Tuesday morning, he is scheduled to be arraigned on charges for which the newborn is the state's prime piece of evidence.

Mr. Koso is 22. The baby's mother, Crystal, is 14. He is charged with statutory rape, even though they were wed with their parents' blessing in May, crossing into Kansas
because their own state prohibits marriages of people under 17.

The Nebraska attorney general accuses Mr. Koso of being a pedophile; they say it is true love.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/30/national/30baby.html
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 05:55 pm
Isn't that ethnocentric? In many cultures girls marry soon after reaching puberty. They are not traumatized by sex at such an age because the culture supports her marriage. In our society, however, where such behavior is considered deviant and where the girl is not prepared for sex, it is traumatic and unforgivable.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 05:59 pm
I agree with Lady MacBeth--what's done cannot be undone.

The laws protecting minors are well-intentioned--but society must be more flexible than laws.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 06:14 pm
I think we can answer this burning quesion for borelace quite simply.

Borelace... what do you think of Star Trek?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 06:14 pm
...lost all self-restraint...
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 06:21 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Isn't that ethnocentric? In many cultures girls marry soon after reaching puberty. They are not traumatized by sex at such an age because the culture supports her marriage. In our society, however, where such behavior is considered deviant and where the girl is not prepared for sex, it is traumatic and unforgivable.

That was exactly my intent of posting this article. Elsewhere this kind of marriage (age and age range) is quite common. This does not mean pedophilias do not exist, they do. But the definition is not cut and dried and there is a degree of cultural context in it.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 06:25 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
I agree with Lady MacBeth--what's done cannot be undone.

The laws protecting minors are well-intentioned--but society must be more flexible than laws.

If you read the entire article I think you will find that the husband is no great prize and I would not be surprised if in 4 or 5 years Crystal reconsiders her marriage,
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 06:56 pm
I didn't read the article yet, but I remember that groups of Hmong peoples newly in California had a cultural thing of girls marrying early, not all that long ago, unless I am remembering incorrectly.

Now I'll go read the article and see if it is related..

Way early to us in the US, that is. So, whatever the article says, I concede Aquiunk's point right away. It makes sense that cultures close to the land with a need for hands to help and no long time history of such a thing as careers, much less women's educational needs.. combined with seeming harsh circumstances, would foster what we would think of as early mating, with or without ceremony.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:15 pm
Ummm, mud on face, I am way off.

I don't know what I think, various opinions roiling in my mind, on the whole situation, exactly.

But I don't think he's a pedophile to my own definition, that having to do with prepuberty. Statutory rape, sure, but someone will come up with an argument that that is unequally used as a tool of the law. (Who goes after nineteen year olds and seventeen year olds? Or do they?)

I do think it's a power over a non-adult issue, and that however in love the young wife is or was, was a typical flare of the average adolescent. And of course her life is forever changed.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 05:26 am
My attraction to younger females goes as far down as perhaps 11 or 12 years of age, whereas most men will halt their fetish for youth at age 18, or what is largely regarded as "legal".
Quote:

Somehow I feel that this isn't true. What do others think? It's not 'polite' or 'aceptable' here to talk about lusting over girls and boys under 18, but I suspect that many people are in the same boat as the poster.

Are you a pedophile? I don't think so. I'm glad that you haven't acted on your desires, though. That would make you a pedophile; at least in my mind. I wouldn't let you near my family if I knew you offended a child.

I would be careful not to feed the child-fantasies. If it feels like an 'urge' or continues to develop; seek help. Hopefully speaking about it openly and honestly will help resolve some things for you. An added label and guilt/shame loaded on you would do more harm than good.

I draw a big old line between child and young adult. A child has not developed the skills to be independent and protect themself. They can not make the choice to have sex (this is my opinion; I feel it is the adult making the choice and manipulating the child).
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 01:31 pm
Yes, Osso and Flushed, it basically amounts to power and its abuse.
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 03:01 pm
JLNobody wrote:
NoNe, did you mean BALD (instead of bold) pussy? Your thread seems to be revealing what floats YOUR boat.
Sorry, i am not an english speaker, I speak Russian, and it is not flowing in my boat, I am a female, and just assumed what can a man look in a lil girl what an adult does not have. cmmon, it is so sick. I wouldve kill the male touching my 11 year old baby Sad
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 04:42 pm
I agree with you. It would never FLOAT MY BOAT.
Your English is fine
0 Replies

bermbits

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 05:58 pm
As a late entry to earlier posts, the age of consent in NH is 18, but NH courts can grant permission for underage marriage in certain circumstances according to the following statute:

457:4 Marriageable. - No male below the age of 14 years and no female below the age of 13 years shall be capable of contracting a valid marriage, and all marriages contracted by such persons shall be null and void.
0 Replies