How is your cat?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 09:28 am
Has anyone heard from Kicky?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 06:08 pm
Wow, looking back at my last few posts on this thread, I'd say I was pretty close to losing it! Some bender. Big deal. I got drunk and walked around the city for ten hours, and bought some pot. Oh, and I seem to have bought the new Foo Fighters CD somewhere along the way too. Wooieee! I'm a real rebel! Okay, I did other stuff too, but for once, I'm actually going to exercise some restraint on the boards of A2K. I still feel trapped, suffocated, frustrated, lost, depressed and paralyzed, but hey, one or two good swift kicks to the back of my cat's head and I'm back in good spirits everytime!

I actually pulled my head out of my ass long enough to get out of bed and go to work today. I seem to have gotten away with my little meltdown without getting myself fired. I guess that's a good thing.

So I'm back to normal (or whatever passes for it in Kickyland), and back to work. I still don't know what I'm going to do with my life, but I still have a feeling that ten years from now I'm going to look back at this and laugh.

Anyway, thank you all for your support. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go listen to my new Foo Fighters CD while kicking my cat in the back of the head repeatedly.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 07:22 pm
Ok, then.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2005 07:24 am
What is it with buying CDs when drunk? When I was in London with a friend of mine, she bought some CD - not even knowing the band - because she thought it looked "British". It was some local punk band.
0 Replies