Is Joe Biden sick?

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 04:23 pm
Hi. I am just a bit curious. Biden, as far as I know, and as of the time of the posting of this thread, is still one of the candidates running for the 2020 presidential election.

I know the man has a stuttering problem. Trevor Noah made fun of him over it on The Daily Show:

https://twitter.com/thedailyshow/status/1123407188830183424?lang=en

Biden has been stuttering since he was a kid. That wasn't right of Noah to make fun of Biden's stuttering problem. That was tacky and in poor taste.

Biden needs to get some speech therapy. I hope he does.

My mother told me Biden might have Alzheimer's or dementia; he's become very forgetful. He couldn't even remember Obama's name when he went out to speak publicly:

I like Biden, despite the weird and unorthodox behaviour he's exhibited towards people's daughters.

If I were Biden, I would take a brief break from campaigning and get some help and get myself together before I continued.

I am not trolling- I am being serious.

Please help- thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 6,034 • Replies: 83

maxdancona

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 04:41 pm
@JGoldman10,
I think this is silly. It is a single video taken from the middle of a strenuous campaign. What he was saying seemed pretty cogent to me.

I think this is wishful thinking from people who like other candidates.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 05:48 pm
Regardless of how you view his politics, he is not able to be president. He would end up a mere figurehead.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 06:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
Why do you say that?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 06:06 pm
@maxdancona,
So you think I'm reading too much into what was said and shown about him?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 06:11 pm
His body is weak, his mind is slipping.
Below viewing threshold (view)
maxdancona

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 06:34 pm
Bernie Sanders is 78 years old. He is older the Joe Biden.
Lash

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 06:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Bernie’s talking sense on complicated issues in a different city everyday. YOU couldn’t keep up with him.

Biden can’t pull his pants up.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 06:49 pm
@Lash,
I have two problems with Sanders.

1) His supporters are divisive, self-righteous and annoying.

2) He wouldn't make a good president. There is no indication of any ability to work with people with differing viewpoints.

I suppose this thread is focused on the first point.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 06:50 pm
Is there anyone who is not a Sanders supporter that supports this new smear on Biden?

I support Warren. I think this attack on Biden is silly.
Lash

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 06:55 pm
@maxdancona,
NEW smear?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 06:56 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Is there anyone who is not a Sanders supporter that supports this new smear on Biden?

Biden is insane.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 07:08 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm not attacking Biden. What my mother said about him piqued my curiosity.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 07:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Sanders had the best campaign platform out of all the candidates that ran during the 2015-2016 presidential race. I was supporting him at first, because he promised free college and university tuition, which I was interested in, because I was interested in going back to school to further my training to produce both animation and comics professionally, which included learning how to voice acting professionally.

However he lost my support when he said African Americans shouldn't get slavery reparations.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 07:23 pm
@maxdancona,
How old was Reagan when he ran for president? Who is the oldest person to ever run for president?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 07:53 pm
@Lash,
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/joe-biden-white-america-admit-theres-still-systemic-210303933--abc-news-topstories.html
Sturgis

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2019 10:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
Biden isn't that weak. To be physically able to to around the country each day with mounting pressures, is far from being weak.

Mind slipping?
Not much. Biden has had the issue of from verbal gaffes from early on in his political life.