12

Husband wants me to sleep with other men

The Greeneye Monster

-2  
Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 03:01 am
@JoyBlue,
I think cockolding is mostly searched because that’s where the scumbags that screw men girlfriends and wives post their videos, who knows why a woman with a loving boyfriend or husband would let peer pressure or unseen cockroaches bend their arms and give away the one most precious thing in the world, hurting their boyfriend and husbands, I guess the woman’s saving lives by giving herself to the cockroaches... anyway why doesn’t she just stay with the cockroaches and stay saving lives? And even more why do women like that always find the men that want a relationship, that wants to only be with one woman to do **** like that? Theirs hundreds of men out there that would love to pass around women with their friends and whoever else wants to dip themselves in it or get themselves wet... I read your message thinking it was about how could someone want something like this and to my disgust it’s a swinger’s posting. I know for a fact there’s women giving themselves away to street corner cockroaches or whoever they are ordered to go to. All I can say is you do you, I’m a jealous type and it would rain burning frogs before I would want my mate with another man or woman.

weysally1972

-2  
Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2020 10:28 am
@PUNKEY,
Hi, my husband and I had this fantasy, but we took it to reality, best sexual thing we did, because my husband is a voyeur and me an exhibitionist we both get what we want,
knowledge13

-4  
Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2020 05:06 am
@weysally1972,
I fully agree with you, my wife and I have the same situation. We have a divorced male friend that participates and it is a win win for the three of us. We all get to live out our fantasies plus with us knowing him well makes it so much safer.

Thundermist04167

-3  
Reply Sun 20 Dec, 2020 04:38 pm
Don't ever do that! There's an awful lot of diseases out there, far worse than Covid-19. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Jennie Hunt

1  
Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2020 10:27 am
@PUNKEY,
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It’s a way of understanding it.” Lloyd Alexander

GirlonFire

1  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2020 01:03 pm
@JoyBlue,
I know this is an old post but I have a friend in a very eerie similar situation so I wanted to comment and then show here this post. The first time my husband and I had sex with a third party it just sort of happened. We were having sex in our hotel room when the maid came in. I was using a strap on and my husband was so wild and loud we didn’t even notice her standing there watching. After his like 5th anal orgasm, we took a break and as my dildo slipped out of him, she gasped so loudly we all jumped to see her and her to know we were seeing her. Her eyes were still locked on my husband’s, well you know… So to skip ahead she was as enamored as I am every time I see a guy get done back there. I had asked her to close the door, she didn’t leave. My husband and I were uhhhhh what do we do now? I decided to continue and she stepped right up beside me to watch up close. Then she put on a glove and even helped. After a few more orgasms I withdrew and she had a larger dildo off the counter pleading with her eyes, so I said sure. Next thing we know she is doing my husband. More play, more toys, she used several strap ons on him with my help. It was out first threesome. We never did anything with her that day. A couple of days later she came by with her husband and we all talked about it, soon we were all naked and going at it. We had not done anything like this since being married though both of us had done it plenty of times prior to. We ladies wound up in a 69, not sure how (nothing was planned) and her husband starting doing me, my husband started doing her over my face. We were all so wound up there was no thought or reaction, we just did it. The sex, the orgasm, the mess, was all amazing. Then after we had time to calm down she asked if my husband could do her again with her husband and me watching. I surprised myself and was turned on by the thought. They did then it was my turn with just her husband. I know we didn’t know them, no condoms, so stupid, have no idea why, sooooo turned on by them. After this we ladies each took turned f***king the guys in their a**es. It was her husband’s first time. We had a blast training him. My husband had a blast doing all her holes over and over and over again. It didn’t bother me, I know weird. The next few days was a lot of uninhibited sex and doing the guys A LOT. We swapped sex juices the entire time, didn’t even hesitate. Oh and yes we did use condoms for all anal except at the very end when the guys came in us (hubby & wife only). We still have the most amazing pictures from that week. We still keep in touch. So that led to us find more people but we took our time and were much safer. My husband did enjoy seeing me with her and him. I didn’t mind him with her but I wouldn’t go out and set it up. We are okay with us together in the same room playing, sharing the experiences. I am not into women but he enjoys it when I am with either so I am okay with that. I enjoy the strap on play the most, especially doing people anally. It’s my thing. So my friend’s husband wants her to have sex with these large penis guys, she is okay with large penises but it’s his desire for her to be with all these men he knows. I told her it is HOT to many men, they like live porn (which is basically what it is), they like watching their mate taking live penises everywhere and often getting cummed filled. My certainly does. He says it is like being inside the movie. Then they want to take you an ravage you! It gets them off in a major way. The thing is WHAT do YOU want? What are you getting out of this? For me, it is now a means to an end. Tit for tat. I give you give, I get you get. I discovered it is fun to play this way. My husband is always wanting to know what I want. I love sex and I had a few crazy fetishes (I suppose they are) and I honestly have no problem playing sexually however. I have and do the whole multi penis/cum thing. It took quite a while to find people we can trust but it has been a lot of fun. So the rest of my response to you and her and everyone else is, Tell Him what you want, even place him in such a position that he either gives in or backs off. For example sooooooo: You like me to have all these amazingly thick big juicy massive creamy cum releasing penises all over and in me, What about YOU? I mean if I am going to take them all shouldn’t you as well??? No joke, the reaction alone should be video captured for all time sake! My thinking is simple nowadays, what’s good for the goose should be equally good for the gander, everything I do he should be willing and able to do equally if not more! :0 So boys…be careful what you ask for. If you are going to add outside sex into a marriage you both better be willing and able to go "A LOT of EXTRA Miles!!!" Just ask my husband, I know I certainly have gone many many extra miles!
Cowboy 47

0  
Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 02:45 pm
@GirlonFire,
Good to hear from the woman's point of view. I like watching my wife have sex, with me or someone else. My choice would be a woman but since it is her having the sex, she chose a man. A little weird at first but after the first time, I loved it as much as she did. The word "Culk" seems to be manifested with humiliation, so I guess that doesn't apply with us. I just liked watching he get fucked. It went on for a little while and then she lost interest of felt guilty as she no longer wanted to add a third, or maybe it was the third we had added? He was a friend and maybe it needed to be a stranger. But that is to risky. Fun to fantasize about but awful dangerous. Oh well, now I just have to live vicariously through others. Thanks Others