8

Husband wants me to sleep with other men

The Greeneye Monster

0  
Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 03:01 am
@JoyBlue,
I think cockolding is mostly searched because that’s where the scumbags that screw men girlfriends and wives post their videos, who knows why a woman with a loving boyfriend or husband would let peer pressure or unseen cockroaches bend their arms and give away the one most precious thing in the world, hurting their boyfriend and husbands, I guess the woman’s saving lives by giving herself to the cockroaches... anyway why doesn’t she just stay with the cockroaches and stay saving lives? And even more why do women like that always find the men that want a relationship, that wants to only be with one woman to do **** like that? Theirs hundreds of men out there that would love to pass around women with their friends and whoever else wants to dip themselves in it or get themselves wet... I read your message thinking it was about how could someone want something like this and to my disgust it’s a swinger’s posting. I know for a fact there’s women giving themselves away to street corner cockroaches or whoever they are ordered to go to. All I can say is you do you, I’m a jealous type and it would rain burning frogs before I would want my mate with another man or woman.

weysally1972

-1  
Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2020 10:28 am
@PUNKEY,
Hi, my husband and I had this fantasy, but we took it to reality, best sexual thing we did, because my husband is a voyeur and me an exhibitionist we both get what we want,
knowledge13

-3  
Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2020 05:06 am
@weysally1972,
I fully agree with you, my wife and I have the same situation. We have a divorced male friend that participates and it is a win win for the three of us. We all get to live out our fantasies plus with us knowing him well makes it so much safer.