White Supremacist Terrorism

maxdancona

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 02:44 pm
Ok... this kind of ties back to the topic of the thread.

Do you penalize people for their actions, or for their political ideology?

Izzy tells lies (for instance claiming that I ever supported Trump or was "happy" about people being killed Charlottsville). Izzy throws mud and makes the most childish personal attacks.

People support his behavior because they agree with his political ideology. Someone else who does the behavior but doesn't have the politically correct point of view is hated and chastised.

I am not complaining, I obviously have no problem engaging with Izzy. But he is the perfect example of the point I was trying to make... political ideology shouldn't determine whether you accept bad behavior. I was trying to make this point from the point of view of the right... but since Izzy is the best example, he will have to do.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 03:45 pm
@RABEL222,
Thank you, Max knows I detest Oralloy so that's why he likes to compare us. It's his false civility and passive aggression, claiming not to use insults then saying something he knows I find insulting. That's what he does.

He's still not answered the question with specifics, believe me if he'd found anything worthwhile we'd be getting chapter and verse.

I think even Max will have to admit that the alleged censoring of a gay newspaper and a couple of pissed off chiropractors isn't 'worse than the Holocaust.'
maxdancona

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 03:50 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't understand why Izzy is confusing Free Speech with the Holocaust.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 03:51 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm pointing out that your action in posting this thread mirrors that of your president as does the language used in your opening.

Why are you only using such condemnatory language now, what has changed?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 04:13 pm
@izzythepush,
My love for Trump is no different than your love for Boris Johnson (may be both have a thing for moppy hair). I have been pretty consistent denouncing Islamophobia and I have never supported "my president". But that is irrelevant.

The point is that terrorism is terrorism, and violence is violence. I don't support it when it is perpetrated by Muslims. I don't support it when it is perpetrated by the alt-right. I don't support it when it is perpetrated by the left.

Can you at least agree with the principle? Violence isn't acceptable in a democracy no matter what political ideology is behind it.
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 07:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Sometimes leftists are so desperate to lash out at someone for telling the truth that they are just bursting at the seams, but they can't think of a single thing to attack them for
Perhaps youre not getting enough cheese??
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 01:08 am
@maxdancona,
Can I agree with the flaming obvious? Like I said, you're the one late to the party suddenly condemning far right terror.

If you had bothered to click on the link to the thread you would have seen umpteen instances of Coldjoint supporting neo Nazis, but instead of doing that you decided to take his side and attack me.

I'm sorry if we're not going through your life's journey alongside you but most of us realised Islamist terror was wrong about the time they bombed the embassy in Kenya, and I was turned off far right terror when Blair Peach was murdered.

Both of these things happened a long time ago, so don't expect praise because you've finally had an epiphany.

You might have more luck getting people to respond to your threads as you see fit if you weren't so sanctimonious and condescending all the time.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 05:25 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Perhaps youre not getting enough cheese??

I see that you're still desperate to lash out in any way that you can.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 06:04 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
that moron Oral

You can always recognize a leftist from the low quality of their posts.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg

farmerman wrote:
Pinky is another xample of un lashed hate speech. Apparently hes been given a "time-out" for his obsessive white supremacist worldview.

You cannot point out any examples of him posting any such thing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 06:05 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Actually, I don't see very much difference between Oralloy and Izzy. They are the same person... just on two different extremes of the ideological spectrum.

I rely entirely on facts with no personal attacks. He relies entirely on personal attacks.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 06:06 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
- Oralloy says that anyone who criticizes Israel is "supporting Nazis", and anyone who questions Black Lives Matter wants police to die.

No I don't. I say that "anyone who falsely accuses Israel of imaginary atrocities and tries to convince people to harm Israel over those imaginary atrocities" is a neonazi.

BLM outright demand that black people be allowed to murder police officers with impunity. I merely point out this reality.

maxdancona wrote:
Izzy and Oralloy are basically the same... they just occupy opposite ends of the ideological spectrum.

He relies entirely on personal attacks.

I rely entirely on facts with no personal attacks.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 06:08 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Yeah you are right.... Izzy makes far more personal attacks than Oralloy.

Except for times when I've retaliated for outrageous personal attacks against me, where have I ever made a personal attack of any sort?

maxdancona wrote:
But they are quite similar in that they use political ideology to attach labels to people; Izzy and Oralloy have both referred to people who disagree with them as "Nazis" even though the targets don't identify themselves as Nazis or fit the dictionary definition of Nazi.

That is incorrect. "Someone who falsely accuses Israel of imaginary atrocities and calls on people to harm Israel for these imaginary atrocities" is a perfect fit for the dictionary definition of a neonazi.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 06:12 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:
It was early August of 2016 in the run up to the Presidential election when Oralloy called for those pushing for restrictions on guns be put to death. I'd love to find the post, but A2K is not all that searchable. But hey, there are "some very fine people on both sides".

Ummm.....

Trump called for it, not me.

I merely commented that he said it only to make the left throw a tantrum.

Here are the posts of mine that you are looking for:

http://able2know.org/topic/275175-441#post-6244207
http://able2know.org/topic/275175-441#post-6244286
farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 11:55 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I merely commented that he said it only to make the left throw a tantrum
I submit that his mouth has no direct connection to a working brain. No matter what an asshole he is, I do hope he can remain safe from harm. Id like him to be safely retired by America "waking up" on election day 2020 and realizing what a douche bag this clown is (OH yeh you CAN be a douche bag and a clown simultaneously), Look at his so afflicted supporters.

I dont like my heroes being loud mouthed know nothings who have their IQs firmly set at room temperature.
oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 11:56 am
@farmerman,
What matters to me is that he protects our civil liberties. Everything else is second to that.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 12:05 pm
@oralloy,
What matters to you, is strutting about on A2K talking bollocks like a peacock with mange and an expired bus ticket.

oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 12:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Your inability to point out anything that I am wrong about speaks for itself.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 12:32 pm
@oralloy,
Oralloy, can you answer thr original question pf the thread.

Does the el paso shotting coint as terrorism?
oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 12:46 pm
@maxdancona,
Does this not count as an answer?
http://able2know.org/topic/527198-1#post-6880555
RABEL222

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 07:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Perhaps its the "fact" that Hitler's free speech led to the holocaust just as Trumps free speech has led to group shootings all across the u s.