Are "vs. questions" and/or "vs. discussions" allowed here on Able2know?

izzythepush

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 08:07 am
@JGoldman10,
So stop spreading hate and division.
JGoldman10

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 09:02 am
@izzythepush,
I don't know what you are talking about. I am not going to stay quiet and pretend I like this junk, when I don't.

Are you forgetting Americans have freedom of speech?
JGoldman10

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 09:25 am
@Olivier5,
If it's inappropriate for a male character, it should be inappropriate for a female one, and vice versa.
izzythepush

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 09:41 am
@JGoldman10,
So you're saying that having freedom of speech means you can say and do whatever you want regardless of your beliefs.

You're the first "christian" I've ever heard make that claim. Sounds more like nihilism to me.
JGoldman10

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 10:31 am
@izzythepush,
You're trolling me now. I am not going to deny God in front of others.

And I know you clowns posted that GAY Superman and Batman pic to get a rise out of me.

I am anti-LGBTQI. Deal with it.
izzythepush

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 10:42 am
@JGoldman10,
Don't talk absolute crap. You are spreading hate against LGBT people and I'm responding.

You were the one to bring up LGBT people, not me.

You quoted a piece of scripture telling you to attack evil, I asked if that was the case why you insisted on spreading hate about LGBT people.

Instead of responding you came out with a load of crap about freedom of speech.

If anyone is trolling it's you. You were the one who diverted the thread with your hate speech.

I've not asked you to deny God, but you don't seem to have any problem denying Jesus. He said love thy neighbour, you insist on doing the exact opposite because you're one of those "Christians" who'd be first to nail him back up were he ever to come back.

You don't have to wallow in hate, spread lies about other people or worship the anti Christ.

There are plenty of decent Christians out there, real Christians who listen to what Jesus said instead of a load of bigots.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 10:52 am
@JGoldman10,
And I'm anti Bigot so get used to that. Whenever you come out with disgusting hate filled slander directed towards any group I will respond.

You could just keep quiet and stick to the topic.
JGoldman10

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
"Disgusting hate filled slander". Do you hear yourself? Do you think before you post?

GOD calls HOMOSEXUALITY an ABOMINATION. I DID NOT WRITE THE BOOK.

THE LGBTQI AGENDA IS AN ANTICHRISTIAN ONE.

WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Revelation 22:15 -

Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

1 Corinthians 6:9–10 -
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:19–21 -
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:5 -
For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

1 Timothy 1:9 -
understanding this, that the slaw is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers,

Hebrews 12:14 -
Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.

I do not hate LGBTQI people- I HATE THEIR AGENDA.

I was peaceful with my gay Catholic penpal. He did not like what I said about gays and Catholics. That is not my problem.

I've tried telling LGBQTI people about God and the Bible, in love. Some of them got mad and rejected what I said. I left them alone.

You may not like Bill, or agree with anything he says, but he's a Christian unlike you.

I am not too found of Muslims either. And yes, that includes Black Muslims.
izzythepush

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 11:49 am
@JGoldman10,
You're selectively quoting. I asked you if you obeyed all the bits of Leviticus or just the bits condemning homosexuality. You kept quiet on that one.

There are plenty of Christians who don't hate. The Rev Richard Coles is an incredibly decent person, but he's a Christian and you're not.

You decide to do the exact opposite of Christ's most important command.

The exact opposite.

You like to hang the term Christian around your neck like it's a fashion accessory but that's all it is.

You are too invested in hate, hate for LGBT people, hate for foreigners, hate for other religions and hate for Jesus. You're not a Christian, you're the sort of person Jesus spent all of his time arguing with and condemning.

The LGBT does not have an anti Christian agenda, you do. And I understand perfectly well the sort of person you are, and it's not nice.

God didn't write the Bible either, it was written by men. If God had written it might have got something right.

Now grow up and start taking responsibility for your action, your hatred, your bigotry, and stop trying to blame it all on Jesus. You chose this, like you chose your false religion and anti Christ.

Stop hating turn away from the dark side.

Btw, I've never met anyone more desperately in need of a girlfriend. Get dating before it's too late.
roger

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 01:04 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Come on! The whole superhero comics form is homoerotic. Skintight spandex codes for super-masculine strength but also makes for sexy bulges and evocatively tight leotards...

And Superman even wears his underwear outside his spandex.
JGoldman10

Wed 24 Jul, 2019 03:39 pm
@izzythepush,
You need a career before you get a WIFE. The Bible does not say anything about bfs or gfs.

I do not hate Jesus you troll. It's a sin to hate people.
Olivier5

Thu 25 Jul, 2019 12:28 am
@JGoldman10,
If a male ass was spread like that, i wouldn’t care any more or less than if it was a woman’s behind. I actually enjoy a little erotica in comics.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 25 Jul, 2019 12:37 am
@JGoldman10,
Milo Manara is a genius of the genre. The Adventures of Giuseppe Bergman; The Monkey King; Indian Summer... These are great erotic comics. He’s too good to waste his talent on spiderwoman.
izzythepush

Thu 25 Jul, 2019 01:04 am
@JGoldman10,
You know I'm right which is why you're so upset. Jesus preached love, you preach the opposite.

I may be wrong but I believe that deliberately misrepresenting the word of God is the greatest sin of all.

While we're being honest, if you want a career you need to get off your backside and start doing some work, all this "research" and education is just procrastination. In ten years' time you'll still be asking about adobe and doing nothing.

Viz comic was created from nothing, its creators drew it themselves, used a photocopying machine and hawked it round the local pubs. They didn't spend ages asking about courses and how people spoke on the Isle of Mann.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Thu 25 Jul, 2019 01:14 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Olivier5 wrote:

Come on! The whole superhero comics form is homoerotic. Skintight spandex codes for super-masculine strength but also makes for sexy bulges and evocatively tight leotards...

And Superman even wears his underwear outside his spandex.

Roger, you made me laugh out loud
laughoutlood

Thu 25 Jul, 2019 01:38 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Roger, you made me laugh out loud

He's does it on purpose.

"Over, Under, Sideways, Down"

Cars and girls are easy come by in this day and age,
Laughing, joking, drinking, smoking, Till I've spent my wage.
When I was young people spoke of immorality,
All the things they said were wrong, Are what I want to be.

Over under sideways down,
Backwards forwards square and round.
Over under sideways down,
Backwards forwards square and round.
When will it end, when will it end,
When will it end, when will it end.

I find comment 'bout my looks irrelativity,
Think I'll go and have some fun, 'Cos it's all for free.
I'm not searching for a reason to enjoy myself,
Seems it's better done, Than argued with somebody else.

Hey

And I didn't even have to change the lyrics.

I hate division and subtraction but I'm ok with addition and multiplying.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 25 Jul, 2019 03:04 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
If it's inappropriate for a male character, it should be inappropriate for a female one, and vice versa.

I don't give a flying rat's ass about what some people think is appropriate or not in your faraway land. It's irrelevant to me and my culture.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 25 Jul, 2019 03:18 am
@Olivier5,
First plate of Indian Summer:
https://assets.gildia.pl/system/thumbs/000/002/441/2441/1483091273/800.jpg
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Thu 25 Jul, 2019 07:16 am
@JGoldman10,
Hi, so I'm the "one gay Catholic penpal" that JG met on Yahoo Answers. And to confirm with JG I am who I say I am, remember that I sent you free PDFs of writing books a few months ago.

First off, I never said I was gay. I said to JG that I was part of the LGBT+ community. Apparently, JG mistook that as me being gay.

Second, his anti-LGBT rhetoric was just one reason why I cut ties. I also stated to JG in a email that his quick temper, his offensive comments on Catholicism, and his inability to start his projects despite me providing books, names of helpful creators and links has led me to end communication with him.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Thu 25 Jul, 2019 07:35 am
@izzythepush,
I had repeatedly asked JG about Leviticus. He would ignore the question entirely or he would say that he doesn't want to argue about the Bible, despite the fact he quoted multiple verses in a single discussion.