Are "vs. questions" and/or "vs. discussions" allowed here on Able2know?

izzythepush

Sat 20 Jul, 2019 06:35 am
@Real Music,
Got any examples using normal sports? You know ones that people outside of the US play.
Real Music

Sat 20 Jul, 2019 09:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Got any examples using normal sports? You know ones that people outside of the US play.

The reason I didn't use sports that are played outside the U.S. is because I really don't possess enough knowledge of those sports.

When it comes to sports, my knowledge primarily consist of American football and American basketball.

Years ago, I use to follow the sport of boxing, but not so anymore.
Years ago, I use to follow the sport of Mixed Martial Arts, but not so much anymore.

I suspect that we all try to talk about things that we are most knowledgeable about.

In one of my previous post on this thread, I did give a comic book example that had nothing to do with sports.
That example was: Who would win if Superman were to battle the Silver Surfer?

I'm sure I can come up with many other examples that have nothing to do with sports.
Ultimately, it still will be about subjects and topics I know about.
Real Music

Sat 20 Jul, 2019 09:22 pm
@Real Music,
I don't know if you know who these two action movie characters are.

Who do you think would win if Jason Bourne and John Wick were to fight?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 21 Jul, 2019 02:05 am
@Real Music,
Quote:
Who would win if Superman were to battle the Silver Surfer?

Love would win, as it always does among spandex-clad super (h)eros.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/54b7e134e4b0fee4b0189dbf/5582a6a8e4b0b5914493a303/5582bc82e4b0d19cec872457/1434631300464/Dance-with-the-Rainbow-Devil-BW.jpg
tsarstepan

Mon 22 Jul, 2019 09:36 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
Who would win if Superman were to battle the Silver Surfer?

Love would win, as it always does among spandex-clad super (h)eros.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/54b7e134e4b0fee4b0189dbf/5582a6a8e4b0b5914493a303/5582bc82e4b0d19cec872457/1434631300464/Dance-with-the-Rainbow-Devil-BW.jpg

This bears repeating ... simply because the OP is religiously homophobic (by his own confession in a previous thread).
JGoldman10

Mon 22 Jul, 2019 10:07 am
@tsarstepan,
Homophobic implies a FEAR of gays.

I am not AFRAID of them. GOD calls homosexuality an ABOMINATION.
tsarstepan

Mon 22 Jul, 2019 10:17 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Homophobic implies a FEAR of gays.

I am not AFRAID of them. GOD calls homosexuality an ABOMINATION.

Let you know from now on...? I'll have your hate filled ass on ignore. Damn! So glad you came back to curse us with your inane ad nauseum repetitiveness. I suggest that when you are applying for nonprofit grants to help you make your emotionally underdeveloped comics and ... very likely terrible animated projects? Tell them your religious views. They'll 99% will deny the grant to you and rightfully so.

Omitting these really important personal details about your (undereducated) world view? That would be fraudulent at best.

I only hope that other people will stop engaging you in this flood of ad nauseum questions where you repeat yourself and ignore the advice of others. Bad luck on your future endeavors.
JGoldman10

Mon 22 Jul, 2019 11:10 am
@tsarstepan,
GOOD BOY. NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE WHITE MAN AND STOP RACE BAITING AND PLAYING AND PULLING RACE CARDS WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, YOU BACKWARDS RACIST FROM THE STICKS.

NO ONE HERE CARES THAT I AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN WITH A JEWISH LAST NAME YOU BIGOT. NO ONE CARES WHAT MY ETHNICITY IS.

I am making my toons and comics for KIDS. I AM NOT INCORPORATING LGBTQI STUFF INTO MY MATERIAL.

I AM NOT GOING TO USE SEX TO SELL MY STUFF EITHER.

I BLESS YOU.

I am going to showcase my toons and comics ONLINE, IN WEB VIDEO FORM AND IN OTHER FORMATS. You are NOT part of my target audience.''

You think Christians are "hate-filled"? No I hate EVIL. Homosexuality is EVIL. I am RIGHT to hate it- God's Word says if you love Him to hate evil (Psalm 97:10).

And STOP RUINING THIS THREAD WITH GAY SUPERHERO PICS.
izzythepush

Mon 22 Jul, 2019 11:22 am
@JGoldman10,
Homophobia is an abomination. Jesus said love thy neighbour, and you're doing the exact opposite.
JGoldman10

Mon 22 Jul, 2019 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
I don't hate gays. I HATE homosexuality.
izzythepush

Mon 22 Jul, 2019 11:31 am
@JGoldman10,
It's the same thing. People can't help how they are made, same way you can't help being black.

And what difference does it make to you anyway? What adults get up to in their own bedrooms is no concern of yours.
ekename

Mon 22 Jul, 2019 11:28 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
GOOD BOY. NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE WHITE MAN AND STOP RACE BAITING AND PLAYING AND PULLING RACE CARDS WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, YOU BACKWARDS RACIST FROM THE STICKS.

Excellent, except for one thing, Tsarstepan didn't mention race however you made up for that in spades.

0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Tue 23 Jul, 2019 12:18 am
@Real Music,
superman
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 23 Jul, 2019 02:05 am
@izzythepush,
No. People CHOOSE to be gay. They are not born that way. It's been established THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE GAY GENE..

There is a SPIRIT behind homosexuality.

I had nothing to do with my African American mother marrying a White Jewish man and having my brother and I.

Ethnicity and cultural background isn't something one has control over.

You are correct- what two gay people do behind closed doors is not my business. But I do not want them imposing their gay agenda, or any part of the LGBTQI agenda on me and my family. Or on my future wife and kids.
izzythepush

Tue 23 Jul, 2019 02:28 am
@JGoldman10,
You know nothing about it. Your pseudo science is nothing but hate filled bigotry. You choose hate because you hold Christ in contempt.
izzythepush

Tue 23 Jul, 2019 02:30 am
@JGoldman10,
And I don't want you imposing your disgusting hate filled ideology on my kids.
JGoldman10

Tue 23 Jul, 2019 02:38 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

No. People CHOOSE to be gay. They are not born that way. It's been established THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE GAY GENE.

There is a SPIRIT behind homosexuality.

I had nothing to do with my African American mother marrying a White Jewish man and having my brother and me.

Ethnicity and cultural background isn't something one has control over.

You are correct- what two gay people do behind closed doors is not my business. But I do not want them imposing their gay agenda, or any part of the LGBTQI agenda on me and my family. Or on my future wife and kids.

FIXED.

A person's ancestry and heritage isn't something that person have control over.

I have no control over what my cultural and/or ethnic background is.

I had a maternal great uncle who was gay. I am glad before he passed that he made the decision to give His life to Christ and got delivered from homosexuality.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 23 Jul, 2019 02:53 am
@izzythepush,
You've probably heard this before:

God made ADAM and EVE. Not ADAM and STEVE. Or MADAM and EVE.

I am not putting any LGBTQI stuff in MY cartoons and comics. I am NOT creating any LGQBTI characters.

Homosexuality is NOT normal. It's an aberration and abomination. God did not intend for there to be gays.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 23 Jul, 2019 03:03 am
@izzythepush,
Oh, I know nothing about the "gay gene" claims?:

http://www.fulcrum7.com/news/2019/6/11/no-such-thing-as-a-gay-gene-says-man-whom-god-delivered-from-homosexual-sin]
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/blogs/et-commentary/gay-gene-is-gone-so-what/
https://www.trueorigin.org/gaygene01.php
https://onenewsnow.com/science-tech/2016/08/23/gay-gene-no-scientific-evidence-for-it
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2015/10/no-scientists-have-not-found-the-gay-gene/410059/
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2015/10/no-scientists-have-not-found-the-gay-gene/410059/

As I said, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE "GAY GENE".

It's a HYPOTHETICALITY and MYTH.

There IS NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF that such a gene exists.

izzythepush

Tue 23 Jul, 2019 03:13 am
@JGoldman10,
Hate filled pseudo science.

You're talking nonsense. You don't know any gay people, I know plenty, and they're all far nicer people than the hate filled bigots who claim to be Christian.

You are spreading hate, stop it. If you can't say anything nice about someone keep your mouth shut.