94% OF YOU BELIEVE DIANA WAS MURDERED

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 11:59 am
most interested in the poll results

seems you mostly think it was an accident

yet the title of this thread was taken from the daily express who did their own poll, suggesting that 94% of people thought it "more than" an accident.

I've said many times i dont know

yet logic and evidence suggests there was more to her tragic death (and their) than a simple accident.

In a way I wish someone would come up with the explanation as to why it was a straighforward accident...then I could stop worrying about it.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 01:53 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:

yet the title of this thread was taken from the daily express who did their own poll, suggesting that 94% of people thought it "more than" an accident.

yet logic and evidence suggests there was more to her tragic death (and their) than a simple accident.

In a way I wish someone would come up with the explanation as to why it was a straighforward accident...then I could stop worrying about it.

It was a straight forward accident because the driver had been drinking and was impaired....plus, he was speeding....and they were in a tunnel, which doesn't leave much room for error. Had they not been inside a tunnel, they possibly would have run into something a bit more 'giving' and maybe they would have survived.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 01:59 pm
happycat wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:

It was a straight forward accident because the driver had been drinking and was impaired....plus, he was speeding....and they were in a tunnel, which doesn't leave much room for error. Had they not been inside a tunnel, they possibly would have run into something a bit more 'giving' and maybe they would have survived.
thanks happy feline

but suppose the driver had not been drinking?

suppose Diana was alive at the crash site but died in the journey to or at the hospital?

Suppose there was a conspiracy...what would it look like?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 02:02 pm
Conspiracy theories are okay in some scenarios, but the facts that were known at the time of the "accident" leaves us to believe a drunk driver with the pursuit of photo-hounds caused what ended up to be tragic for Diana - IMHO.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 02:08 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Conspiracy theories are okay in some scenarios, but the facts that were known at the time of the "accident" leaves us to believe a drunk driver with the pursuit of photo-hounds caused what ended up to be tragic for Diana - IMHO.
well if thats your take on it ci

i value that very much and might even agree Very Happy

hope things ok with you and family
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 02:18 pm
0% of me thinks it was a murder, so there.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 02:20 pm
steve,

Here is another way of looking at it:
It was a simple accident (as far as speeding and drunk driving is concerned). The only extraordinary element may be the fact that Diana was an international celebrity being chased by photographers.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 02:28 pm
What a crock of sh!t this whole thing is. Every day, when I get in to my car, I put my seatbelt on. If she'd done this, she'd still be alive today. Diana was killed by her separation from normal life.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:05 pm
Wilso wrote:
What a crock of sh!t this whole thing is. Every day, when I get in to my car, I put my seatbelt on. If she'd done this, she'd still be alive today. Diana was killed by her separation from normal life.
who told you she was not wearing a seat belt?

I thought she was, thats what caused the thorax trauma.

Why is it a crock of sh1t? IF and i do stress IF it was murder, why do you think they would be so crude as to arrange a fatal car accident?

Why not arrange a crash and arrange a death afterwards?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:08 pm
Wilso, That may be true, but there have been accidents where the passengers without wearing their seat belts have been "saved." It doesn't matter whether Diana was a celebrity; she fxxxxd up by not wearing her seat belt - if that's the case. I wear mine all the time, because I think the chances are better wearing one than not, and besides, that's the law in California.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:10 pm
Looks like she didn't:

Quote:
Meanwhile, in a BBC programme, eminent French professor, Andre Lienhart, who reviewed the Paris emergency services' response to the Diana crash for the official French investigation, says that Diana died because she was not wearing a seatbelt.

Lienhart explained, "We would like to think that if she had been wearing a seat belt, we'd have been able to save her. What is certain is that she was not wearing a seat belt and this made things worse".

and that a seatbelt may have saved her:

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9709/05/crash.analysis/

(Results of a quick search.)
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:14 pm
you all presume dianna was killed in the accident. A presumption. she was actually never in the car. The woman in the car was a cia plant. Dianna was whisked by submarine to a remote island in the pacific where she lives an idylic lifestyle in a thatched hut just down the rd from harold Holt.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:16 pm
dadpad wrote:
you all presume dianna was killed in the accident. A presumption. she was actually never in the car. The woman in the car was a cia plant. Dianna was whisked by submarine to a remote island in the pacific where she lives an idylic lifestyle in a thatched hut just down the rd from harold Holt.
well this is serious
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:36 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:
Wilso wrote:

Why is it a crock of sh1t? IF and i do stress IF it was murder, why do you think they would be so crude as to arrange a fatal car accident?

Oh for pete's sake, the information re her not having worn her seat belt was available and widely discussed almost immediately after the accident.

The French doctor who stabiized her at the scene commented on it, and there was a lot of discussion at the time re the accident being survivable had she been wearing it.

You conspiracy theory people really ought to be capable of getting the most basic facts right, really you should.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:54 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:

the difference in part may have to do with who is voting

likely very few Brits voting here v Brits who voted in the Daily Express poll

The Cult of Diana was very specific to England. There were people who were interested in her as a minor celebrity elsewhere - but the British media and people seemed to have a real Schwarm for her.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 08:03 pm
Plus the Daily Express isnt exactly the most reliable source of data even on the English... and I'm practicing my understatements here.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 08:40 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Wilso, That may be true, but there have been accidents where the passengers without wearing their seat belts have been "saved." It doesn't matter whether Diana was a celebrity; she fxxxxd up by not wearing her seat belt - if that's the case. I wear mine all the time, because I think the chances are better wearing one than not, and besides, that's the law in California.

I'll bet that it's also the law where she was killed.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 11:57 pm
If Diana was deliberately killed then her driver and her security man must have been in on the plot...and that's impossible.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 05:30 am
dlowan wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:
Wilso wrote:

Oh for pete's sake, the information re her not having worn her seat belt was available and widely discussed almost immediately after the accident.

The French doctor who stabiized her at the scene commented on it, and there was a lot of discussion at the time re the accident being survivable had she been wearing it.

You conspiracy theory people really ought to be capable of getting the most basic facts right, really you should.
Whoa the rabbits throwing a wobbly over facts. And facts is all I's interested in. So she was not wearing a seat belt. Thank you. Please miss I have another question. Where did the carbon monoxide come from in Henri Paul's blood?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 05:56 am
carbon monoxide? He was in a motorwya tunnel He was in paris?
I cant believe we are rehashing this.
0 Replies