McTag wrote:
Let's put you down as undecided, then.
Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:27 am
Wilso wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:
and I probably would not even have expressed it, had your post about Diana been less offensive.

That's another thing. It's only offensive to you because of the ridiculous pedestal this woman was placed on by your country. If the stupid cow had put a seat belt on, she'd still be alive today, and the fact she didn't just proves how arrogant, aloof and isolated she was. She's DEAD - GET OVER IT. To me, she meant NOTHING. I see the royal family as a bunch of inbred misfits, and am completely ashamed of my country's connection to them. I see the Union Jack as a butcher's apron and am disgusted by the sight of it in the corner of our flag.
look you twerp, I couldn't give a toss about the royal family or what you think about the Union flag. I'm only interested in whether the establishment decided to remove a thorn in their side with "extreme prejudice". Being so anti-royal anti British I thought you'd be the first to shout murder.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 05:33 pm
Get over yourself. They're not f@cking smart enough to pull off an act and cover up like that.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2008 12:14 pm
agree. But did they try? Thats what a lot of people are asking.
0 Replies