94% OF YOU BELIEVE DIANA WAS MURDERED

Noddy24

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 12:53 pm
Archtypes never die--and they aren't talented in fading away, either.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 04:02 pm
Walter yes I am generous towards the scoucers. Why I have no idea. Must be just my good nature.

any road up

They won the bloody cup and keep it.

Was walking home from the Hare (couldnt bear to watch penalties) when I heard various roars and shouts so went into the Shark and saw the last 2 penalties.

Amazing.

But nowhere near Man Utd Bayern in 99
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 04:10 pm
Or Lehmann vs United ....

<hurrying to Morheus>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 04:36 pm
Accident.

And who cares? Other than the immediate families.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 04:37 pm
Benitez is the boss phor us!

God is a scouser. Evidently.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 04:50 pm
eh beth

think you are on the wrong thread

we are talking FOOTBALL here
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 05:04 pm
er no you are right

this is about Diana

She never played for Liverpool

And never will

Being dead

oh dear
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 05:22 pm
Isn't the word spelled "scouser"? Only I'm wondering. Spent some time in Liverpool in the early '80s...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 05:24 pm
once again don't give a rat's ass is left off the poll...waddup?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 05:30 pm
I wonder how many believe in the tooth fairy. Signify yes by flapping your wings.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 01:08 am
You are a scouser, an ugly scouser

you're only happy on giro day

your mum's out dealin'

your dad's out stealin'.

So please dont take, my hubcaps away

nah nah nah naaaah nah

Laughing
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 01:52 am
good point bvt

I'll try and edit it.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 01:56 am
spelling. Quite correct, few scousers do.

Must correct this gross slur on the fine city and people of Liverpool.

Its European city of culture 2008.

They still nick the wheels off your car but its jacked up on books.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 02:27 am
I dont think she was murdered.It was a car crash, they have no guarantee of killing all people in the car.

Sadly I think she was just killed by a drunk driver being pursued by the papparazzi.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 03:05 am
Thank you MG

First serious response.

Well actually no, McT was first (but no one takes him seriously........ Smile

You make a good point about the method. Car crashes don't necessarily kill.

But, if for the purposes of the argument we go down that route a moment, then engineering a car crash must mean a conspiracy. Now what if the conspiracy is a bit wider than just a crash in a tunnel. What if an emergency ambulance which just happens to be nearby picks up the injured Diana and takes her to a particular hospital (not the nearest) where unfortunately she dies? Of course this is outrageous it would mean someone somewhere actually....

But then we are talking conspiracy. All I know is that she was alive when she was taken from the car and dead when she left the hospital.

On the other hand, if it was a straightforward accident why STILL no inquest? And where did the carbon monoxide in Henri Paul's blood come from?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 04:23 am
Ooh , I dont know!!Personnaly I dont know what to believe in this world anymore.Sometimes Im not even sure if 1+1 makes 2!

Why would anyone want to kill her, surely there are bad people that would be better to get rid of.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 04:36 am
because she posed a mortal threat to the Royal establishment.

She had made it her goal in life to bring them down.

She was still young. What if she had further children and started a rival "royal" lineage?

Who would the people side with? Charles and Camilla or Diana and ?

The monarchy needs to maintain a fair degree of popular support these days or it is finished. The royal family themselves might happily opt for private retirement, but there's a whole industryof people around them who's comfortable lives depend on the institution of monarchy. For them, preserving it is paramount.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 05:07 am
Do you really think one woman posed that much of a threat.I didnt see anything that she did as a threat to bring them down!!
All I saw was a popular woman doing alot of good.Maybe the royals felt she was showing them up.They pull their fingers out and do more charity work with a smile on their face.Now she has made the royals better not worse, its just a shame someone had to die to make that happen.

Nobody see's Fergie as a rival lineage threat.Admittedly she isnt directly in line but its a possibility.
What if William or Harry marry someone 'unacceptable' and have kids.It cant be all down to Diana.
I reckon Charles should have stood up for himself and married the women he really loved.He just used Diana as a baby making machine.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 05:48 am
Well I dont know. You might be right. But I think its a fact that monarchy cannot continue without popular support. I really think they were worried the people would rather give their allegiance to Diana than Charles.
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 05:59 am
Does anyone see a parrallel between Diana and Jesus?
0 Replies