How does the Trump admin think they can collect $400,000 from an illegal immigrant?

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 03:41 pm
Trump never had any common sense, and this is another moronic move by the idiot in the White House. The man is mentally deranged, and dangerous. Congress has the responsibility to remove him from office. This same idiot wants to spend $92 million dollars on a military parade. This administration shows all the signs of mental instability, and congress ignores it.Trump’s mental instability, racism, lies, sexual assaults, total ignorance, and degrading the presidency. He’s already criticized all our allies, and shows love for Putin and Un, both killers. What more can possibly go wrong in the next two years?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,139 • Replies: 2

roger

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 04:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Maybe he's found a very prosperous illegal and is holding him for ransom.

That's my best answer to your title question.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 05:46 pm
@roger,
I'm just waiting for congress to get ahold of Trump's financial record that he promised to show after they were audited. Trump's lies will take him so far, then the fat lady ends her singing. Looking forward to the SDNY's investigation into his and his family's finances, and the feds investigations into his Russian dealings. It's gonna be a doozy! https://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/senior-u-s-intel-official-predicts-donald-trump-will-go-to-prison-for-his-russian-treason/1554/. You know that old saying; you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time. https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-12-24/there-are-least-17-trump-investigations-and-theyre-bigger-and-broader-most
0 Replies