Trump, "They're not sending their best."

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 10:26 am
Trump has already been determined "mentally unstable and dangerous" by psychiatrists and mental health professionals. Political scientists declared Trump, "worst president in history." Politifact kept track of Trump's lies; he told over 10,000 since his inauguration. Why are so many Americans enamored about this crackpot? https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-pty-pty_converter&hsimp=yhs-pty_converter&hspart=pty&p=trump%27s+history+of+racism#id=2&vid=3a555f2079427dde2db9a92d5172bdee&action=click
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 646 • Replies: 1
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 10:32 am
@cicerone imposter,
Actually, I know the answer. We have crackpots just like Trump in this country. They are the ignorant racists, bigots, small minded minions without much education, and never understood the Declaration of Independence.
Quote:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
0 Replies