Leftist hatred,a perfect example

dlowan

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 11:07 pm
That the left hate the military and want them to be poverty-struck and treated really badly.

He expected us to get all trapped and tarbabied by his silly bait - but we threw it in the briar patch, where it belongs.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 12:13 am
<R-R-R-R-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-N-N-N-G-G-G!

OK Class, go quietly now.....and dont forget that tonights homework is Calculus, section 3 of your work books, exercise 2.

MM, you also need to go back over last weeks homework that you missed when you were absent. This involved researching so called "liberal" Internet Websites, and carrying out proper analysis of their Authors.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 04:13 am
Re: Leftist hatred,a perfect example
mysteryman wrote:
Here ya go....a little primer on how the left operates.
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/index.shtml

Please tell me that those of you on the left here dont support this site!!!

I am considered leftist by Americans and centre-left by British people.

I do not support the ideas in that site, because I know for a fact that the majority of people that enter the army come from poor families, so the policies described at the top of the site will only increase the number of people becoming homeless after leaving the army.

That is not a leftist policy. In fact, those policies seem to me, completely right-wing.

Left-wing people are in the support of preventing people from becoming poor. They do not wish for more people to become poor and will ask that the Government does something to prevent it.

The British National Health System which provides health care for those who can't afford it, was created by a leftist Government. Social security, I think was also created by leftists.

The formation of poor people thus would be contrary to leftist beliefs, especially far left beliefs (Communism, which dictates that wealth must be shared so that everyone is equal financially).
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 06:56 am
"This website is proudly dedicated to the following ideals:

The excessive base salaries must be reduced.

All of the extra allowances must be eliminated. Soldiers should be made to pay all of their expenses (food, rent, uniforms, etc.) from base salary, just as it is in the real world. The soldiers should be made to pay 100% of the cost of medical insurance, and co-pays should be doubled from their current rate.

If a soldier chooses off-base housing (and is eligible) he/she should pay for it out of base salary. We, the taxpayers, should not pay their rent. Isn't it enough our taxes pay for barracks? We'd be better off with pup tents.

No soldier should get a tax break, as referenced to in IRS Topic 853-- No amount of money earned overseas by a US soldier should be exempted from taxes.

The taxpayers should not have to pay for burial. If life insurance won't cover it (i.e. war) then the family should pay for it, just as it is in the real world. How is it our fault they chose to die?

Our underlying problem is this: the military is a lifestyle these morons chose. What idiot risks their life for a country? It's what they chose. Hopefully, they knew in their hearts this is abusing taxpayers' money, and they enlisted anyway. So...Forsake our Troops! Let 'em die in combat-- we don't need their ilk in this country!

U.S. Soldier= Poster child for retroactive abortion "

Our soldiers DIE so these idiots can create a site like this.

Isn't America GREAT!!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 07:01 am
Sure - in parts.

And sometimes.

Much like lots of other countries.

(Oh - don't bother pointing out your irony to me - I got it.)
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 07:17 am
Woiyo,

I don't get it...

I believe that America is Great, and for precisely the reason you give-- Liberty.

What am I missing?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 07:22 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Woiyo,

I don't get it...

I believe that America is Great, and for precisely the reason you give-- Liberty.

What am I missing?

Maybe you are missing the part where being liberal is the only thing that is bad with America. Go give yourself 20 lashes and vow to become a conservative which is the wellspring of all that is good about America.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 07:25 am
We are not worthy.

We are not worthy.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 07:31 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Woiyo,

I don't get it...

What am I missing?

You're not missing anything. America is great. Everybody has a voice even if you disagree with them. They can call soldiers morons and I can call them idiots.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 07:33 am
OK

But, I must say you are more fun when we disagree.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 07:39 am
ebrown_p wrote:
OK

But, I must say you are more fun when we disagree.

Well, I do disagree with the content of the web site.

But somehow, I think you too would not agree with the content.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 11:43 am
http://www.forsaketheforsaker.com ??
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 11:50 am
Ive got nothing
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 04:53 pm
dlowan wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
I find it interesting that while all of you have condemned me for the link,and my opinion of the site,NONE of you have condemned it.
I find that rather telling.

All it tells is how silly your bait was.

Do you condemn every loony right site which says gays will burn in hell, the black man is taking over America and the Jews oughta be wiped out again?

WHY NOT!!! What are you, a nazi??!!! You ought to be out condemning every one of those sites and organisations, or we will accuse you of racism, homophobia and bad taste!!!!

YES,I do.!!!!
I will condemn EVERY web site that preaches hate,bigotry,bias,or any other kinds of attacks against anyone.

BUT,the anti military comments on the site I linked to can also be found here on A2K,many of them directed at me.
And yet,those comments directed at me and other vets by members on here are well documented,and most of you,by your silence,agree with those comments.

Therefore,if you dont condemn it,you must agree with it,IMNTBHO.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 04:57 pm
I wouldn't think of condemning you mysteryman. Does that mean I agree with you?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 04:58 pm
Well yeah MM, us vets got to stick together, you know what I mean?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 04:59 pm
I was thinkin' the same thing, Dys, but ya beat me to it . . .
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 05:04 pm
Ok Set, it's me and you agin' the civies, right? You take point.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 05:05 pm
mysteryman wrote:

BUT,the anti military comments on the site I linked to can also be found here on A2K,many of them directed at me.
And yet,those comments directed at me and other vets by members on here are well documented,and most of you,by your silence,agree with those comments.

Granted, I'm not always around but I have yet to hear a regular (or any) A2K member espouse the opinion that soldiers should have to pay for their own burial service, housing, etc, and that they should have a cut in pay. I remember that you pointed out some posts that were offensive to you a while back. I also remember that the person who said those things was not and is not a regular A2K member.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 05:07 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Ok Set, it's me and you agin' the civies, right? You take point.

Uhm . . . how come i always gotta take point . . . seems like yer never there when i turn around . . .
0 Replies