Leftist hatred,a perfect example

dyslexia

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:27 pm
Condemmed, what happened to committed? Yeah yeah I know the jackets kinda tight but you'll be fine.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:43 pm
You are a bunch of mean guys and I'm telling!!!!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:45 pm
mysteryman wrote:
I find it interesting that while all of you have condemned me for the link,and my opinion of the site,NONE of you have condemned it.
I find that rather telling.

didn't you read my post, mm ? jeez...

the only thing that people are grinding on you about is that you either didn't really read the jerk's site or just assumed that because it wasn't patently "pro-bush" or something that it must be liberals or lefties or sumthin'. it least that's how it seems to me.

to me, it seemed more like the site's author was a timothy mcvay type "militia" freak or whatever.

that's hardly liberal or leftist, is it ?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:46 pm
That web site, its author and it's content aren't worth being taken seriously enough to condemn.

People who go out in search of things to offend themselves aren't worth taking seriously either.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:48 pm
well boomer your post offends me, you some kinda reactionary weirdo or something?
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:53 pm
i'm to the left of neo-cons & the religious right. i don't know if that's leftist enough to suit mystery man, but the guy who runs the website in question is a nut, a publicity seeker, a hoax, or a combination of the three, in my opinion. i certainly don't think too many leftists take seriously anybody named "Michael Crook" who looks like he wears mascara.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:53 pm
http://www.digitalgothic.net/Events/TOJ/condemned.lg.jpg
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:54 pm
Now I'm offended.

Oh....

.... wait.....

.........er........
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 07:19 pm
Coming soon by the same author, "The United States Sucks" website..

Bringing you those grand leftist traditions....
http://www.theusasucks.info/

Quote:

Coming soon, this website will discuss the following issues at hand:
- The fact that our greedy government abuses our taxpayer money by funding ridiculous things such as:

Military salaries and allowances. These things need to be modified, and in the case of allowances, eliminated.

All forms of welfare and public assistance must be eliminated. It's the survival of the fittest.

Government salaries must be modified.
This and much more is coming soon!

Oh yeah, This must be by a left wing idiot because no right wing idiot could ever think of such things on his own.

C'mon MM, the flake that has this website is a flake. We all agree on that. But he is pretty clearly a RW flake of the ultra libertarian kind. (Thanks to DToM for pointing out the liberatian.)
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 07:27 pm
from "theusasucks" site... partner site to "forsakethetroops".

"All forms of welfare and public assistance must be eliminated. It's the survival of the fittest."

well, that pretty much confirms he isn't a liberal.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 08:37 pm
The United States don't sucks, they suck.

And, so, in the name of the Marx Brothers - Groucho, Zeppo, Chico, and Karl - I condemn the site.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 08:39 pm
you got somethin' against Harpo? Fascist!
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 08:46 pm
While I never would miss a chance to bash some liberal twit (no offense Edgar, it just has ring to it), I would say that this guy is quite the opposite. He is so far to the right, that he thinks Pat Buchannan is a lefty.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 08:48 pm
Thinking about this a bit further...

At least this guy has the Fox new gasbags arguing against his nutty position.

If the gasbags yell enough, the right wingers will start yelling.

If the right wingers start yelling perhaps the Bush administration will stop treating soldiers like dirt.

Get enough gasbags yelling about low soldier's pay and measley benefits and don't even get me started on veteren's benefits....

.... hmmmmm.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain because he's either a total idiot or he's really learned to work the gasbag system in a way that no one has conceived of.
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 08:49 pm
maybe a genius in a Maxwell Smart sort of way?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 09:13 pm
Wouldn't that be funny?
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 09:51 pm
mysteryman wrote:
I find it interesting that while all of you have condemned me for the link,and my opinion of the site,NONE of you have condemned it.

The website is obviously some right-wing nutcases idea of a parody. Lame.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:30 pm
mysteryman wrote:

All it tells is how silly your bait was.

Do you condemn every loony right site which says gays will burn in hell, the black man is taking over America and the Jews oughta be wiped out again?

WHY NOT!!! What are you, a nazi??!!! You ought to be out condemning every one of those sites and organisations, or we will accuse you of racism, homophobia and bad taste!!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:34 pm
Completely without reference to any evidence such as the wabbit adduces, this thread is sufficient evidence to indict MM of bad taste.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:50 pm
What was your point again Mysteryman?
0 Replies