Don't send her a message. Talk to her face to face.
And don't ask if she likes you. Instead, ask, "Do you want to get a soda?"
And then her response will tell you if she likes you.
Whenever you think you should approach someone romantically, assuming neither of you are already attached to other people, the answer is always yes, you should.
And you should do it in as personalized a manner as possible. That means, in order of preference:
- In person
- On the phone, talking, not texting
- Snail mail letter with a stamp and a return address and everything
- Facebook wall or Snap or Instagram post, etc.
- Whispering to friends and hoping they'll take the hint
- Mixtape in a boombox held over your head at two in the morning while you stand on her front porch
- Smoke signals
- Interpretive dance
Okay, so the last few are kinda silly. And others here might take issue with the order of some of the serious methods. But I think everyone will agree that the most personalized way to talk to someone is in person.
I am assuming you like this girl. So why not go the most personalized route you possibly can? This will demonstrate you do like her, as opposed to you just doing the convenient, easy thing. Be different from other people your age. You'll stand out. And that's a good thing.