What do I do about my crush??

dana17

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 06:43 pm
Hi! well last year my crush and I were in the same classroom (in the country I live, the whole class stays together all year) and I've liked him since like 5th grade or something (mind that we've been friends since a long time, it wasn't like we were best friends but we were friends) so it was a big deal. To my surprise one of the first days of school we get to see a movie with the rest of the kids in my grade and he sits with his friends right beside me and my friends sit on the other side. As the movie was playing he starts to lean his head on my shoulder until he is resting it there, I thought that it was very cute because he sometimes is a bit of a dork with things like that, but anyway, the rest of the school year Everytime that we get to see a movie in class he starts to move his hand toward mine until we are holding hands. The thing is that after that we never, ever talked about it so I was confused about if I should tell him that it liked him or not, since he didn't say anything to me about the situation. The summer ends and we end up in different classrooms, and because I don't know what to do because I don't know what to say to him, the situation cools out. I've found out that everyone in the year says that he likes another girl and I've seen her hang out with him, but it don't know if the rumor is true because it started before the whole situation began. So I don't know what to do about it, help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,492 • Replies: 2
No top replies

chai2

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 07:04 pm
@dana17,
Say "You hold hands with me during movies. Does that mean you'd like to go out with me on a date?"

It's just crazy enough it might work.
supermodels

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2019 06:51 am
@chai2,
Well after reading your post I advice you to Firstly, you need to consider is ‘does he know you have feelings for him?’ If not, send him a text or something but don’t expect anything in return. Rather this, you can also ask your friends opinions about it.
0 Replies