boyfriend's best friend

xlilac

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 06:34 am
I'm starting to develop feelings for my boyfriend's best friend... I'm attracted to him in every way , everything that he is and well... he is actually really handsome. All I can think is him , I can't even make love to my boyfriend anymore because all I think is that is not him that I want to make love to. And honestly I think he feels attracted to me as well. The way he looks at me and how he always try to be close to me, he is very caring and nice to me... I don't even know what to do about it, and I can't really tell anyone because I'm ashame of it...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,446 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 08:55 am
@xlilac,
Well, you are in a conundrum. It seems you want the other guy, but even if you end things with your current BF, the other guy may not pursue you since he is the best friend of your BF.

It sounds like you are not that in love with your BF if you can become so obsessive about someone else. You have two choices. Stay with the current BF and try to get over this obsession with his BF, or end things with the BF and see what happens. Maybe his best friend won't care about his best friend and get together with you anyway. Maybe he won't. But at least you will be out of a relationship that you do not appear to be invested enough in to keep from craving some other guy.

Of course, maybe your BF will dump you and his best friend will feel free to pursue you since his friend is not likely to care as much. lol
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 11:19 am
A cute guy and he wants to be near you? Really? Is that all you got?

Break up with your BF. You sound like you need to date for a while before you settle down.

There will ALWAYS be cute guys around.
0 Replies