How I meant to feel about my boyfriend wearing panties and bras?

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 05:48 am
I have been with my boyfriend for just over 2 years, I am 19 and he is 20. We were clearing out his bedroom a couple of days ago and I found a box, which I opened. Inside was about 6 thongs (that weren’t mine), 2 bras that were mine, 1 that wasn’t and a pair of tights. I was confused by this, I trust my boyfriend 100% but it made me upset as I thought, well these aren’t mine, so who’s are they? I confronted him about it and he told me he likes to wear them when he’s alone in his room. I am so confused by this point, it was complete news to me and a huge shock. When I asked where he got them from, he told me that he found some in the launderette at uni that he thought looked pretty, so took them. He’d also bought a pair from Ann Summers and, after some pushing, he told me some of them and a bra were his Mum’s. I honestly don’t know how I feel about this at all, our sex life hasn’t changed and I’ve told him this will not change anything, I haven’t acted differently around him and we haven’t spoken about it since. However, it has been playing on my mind so much and I’m in shock, it makes me wonder if when I’m in some nice lingerie whether he likes it because he thinks it would look good on him? I just don’t know, can someone give me their opinion on this please?

oralloy

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 06:39 am
It seems pretty harmless. It's not like discovering he's a serial killer or something. It's probably just a sexual fantasy of some sort.

He shouldn't steal other people's clothes though. If the subject comes up again, get him to stop doing that.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 06:53 am
@tallyhoy165,
Your boyfriend has a kink, one that sounds fairly harmless. He shouldn't be stealing stuff, but there's no harm that I can see.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 08:59 pm
It’s only “harmless” if it doesn’t bother you.

So find out more about this and decide if this kind of “kink” is agreeable to you.
0 Replies