Should I approach him?

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 11:28 am
Long story short I am doing my exams in an exam centre. Ever since I first went there, there's this guy and we kept locking eyes! Ever since then, we keep glancing at each other. At first I thought it was an accident but it kept happening. I decided to make sure I wasn't being over the top and kind of did a test. Turns out he actually does look at me even when I don't pay attention. I just wanted to know, if he keeps looking at me (even when I am busy doing something else) is he interested to talk to me? Or is it just a random thing?
Thanks

jespah

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 11:33 am
@Sereenala,
Whenever you ask yourself, "Should I approach him?" the answer is yes. It is always yes. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

If he's not interested, he'll tell you, and you'll be fine if that's the case. If he is, then that's fine, too.
Sereenala

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 11:36 am
@jespah,
Thanks
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 06:08 pm
For heaven sake, speak up! You don't have to declare love right away, but it's ok to say hi and stop and chat. A lot of very nice men don't know how to do that and you have to start the conversation.
0 Replies