Can Souls in Hell be Forgiven and Saved and Go to Heaven?

Setanta

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 05:23 am
While your forbearance and civility to Manfred are superficially laudable, they are hopelessly naïve. Manfred doesn't want to discuss anything with you. He wants you to shut up and listen. If you go to his FB page, you'll find the full array of his self-serving rhetorical questions, in truly bad English--but no answers. Each one of them constitutes a link to a FB group. Manfred wants you to join his groups, and he wants you to sit, slack-jawed and awed, while the master (Manfred) tells you how it is.

One thing you can be sure of--Manfred has no interest in conversing with you. He just came here to recruit followers.
Smileyrius

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 05:59 am
@Setanta,
Smile I like to feed my curiosity, I'll go take a gander

Cheers ears
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 07:29 am
@Smileyrius,
One of my guilty pleasures as well. The Galactic Federation of Light (GFL :-) is a hoot and an interesting study in psychology. Think I'll check out Manfred's as well.
0 Replies

manden

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 07:51 am
@Smileyrius,
The true God has given us above all reason , logic and moral . And also our
free will to find the right way here on earth !
We are child of the true God - but we cannot recognize his EXISTENCE at his
creation , because we are ENORMOUS egoistic and megalomaniac and we
don' t WANT to recognize him - only our selfmade idols of our selfmade religions o r only our selfmade ideologies ! ! !
We must W A N T to change - but till now it does NOT look so !
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 07:55 am
@manden,
Does your one true god have anything to say about bossy weirdos with keyboards?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 08:28 am
@manden,
You certainly should know about megalomaniac . . . you seem to think that you have all the answers and that everyone should listen to you. You're a religious nazi.
manden

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 09:35 am
@Setanta,
NO , I have only the answers which our real creator of the universe let recognize me - with important things of course !
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 10:28 am
@manden,
I was hoping to see what you considered 'important things' over on your FB page.

Pretty redundant, didn't see anything there that you haven't said here. Which is interesting in its own way.
manden

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 12:28 pm
@Leadfoot,
The same problem with all members of this corrupt and ill mankind :

they see the simple truth and are NOT ABLE to recognize that that is

REALLY the truth ( about and from the real creator of the universe ) .

ONLY the real creator can OPEN the thinking of this confused mankind .
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 12:32 pm
@manden,
The real creator is nature, not some god up in the sky.
manden

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 12:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
One of the blind mankind .
Setanta

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 02:34 pm
@manden,
With a load of complete bullsh*t . . . you just make it up as you go along. You're deluded. You're occasionally entertaining, but not so much any longer, now that you've begun trolling for disciples. Fat chance . . . standards are pretty high around here . . . even the holy rollers won't be fallin' for your BS>
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 03:40 pm
@manden,
The only blind people are those who sees some god up in the sky that they can't possibly prove to exist.
manden

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2016 01:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
Only the crazy ones think they can prove an unimaginable superior logic (and
intelligence) !
onevoice

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2016 09:25 am
@manden,
I am curious manden, how is it exactly that you think you are helping anyone by these mindless rants you keep posting? I believe smiley asked you a question regarding your beliefs.... Are you going to answer that? I too am curious of the answer. Remember:

1 Peter 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2016 01:20 pm
Oh. I see. So you are the only one who knows the "One true God"? Wow. You must be really important if you are the only one He speaks too! So why bother with us unspiritially educated peasants then?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2016 10:03 pm
@manden,
God stopped by my house today and we had a lovely lunch of crab cakes, cole slaw and a lovely cold frosty pint. He asked me if I had seen some of your vainglorious rants. I hadn't so he logged into A2K, pulled up this thread and read all of your posts with a porky pig voice. We laughed so hard we were crying and tears ran down our faces. All that laughing had my stomach in cramps, but God handed me a Drambuie double straight up. God always knows what you need after a hearty laugh.

Oh, and a warning, God may have made sport of you today, but if you keep it up you're cruising for a bruising. I'm just saying, you really don't want him to smite you.
manden

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2016 04:46 am
@onevoice,
I could recognize the EXISTENCE of the true God , the real creator of the universe - because of the grace of the true God against the mankind - his
child . And then I could learn more . He let me recognize that he is REALLY
the father of the mankind . And what is the task of the mankind here :
We must learn to live in real harmony ( loving , responsible , sharing ) with
him and his creation - all human beings and the nature .
Till now we have almost completely failed !
Let us start to learn , what our creator ( of course NO religions ) wants !
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2016 11:10 am
@glitterbag,
Oooh, smite is bad.
neologist

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2016 12:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Perhaps he may already have been smatten
0 Replies