17
   

Four ways Trump is trying to be king.

 
 
Brandon9000
 
  0  
Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 06:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Im just ammazed at how the Trump supporters "buy into" everything this guy says and either deny or just avoid his penchant for eaxaggrating and plain lying. Itt reminds me of some other people in history who bought into a master of "Big Lies"

Scary since now our "glorious
leader" has made a personal attack on only one group of the media .

Well, I've asked you twice now and you didn't answer. You claimed that president Trump is a fascist. When I asked for an example of his fascism, you claimed that he has interfered with freedom of the press. For the third time, back up that assertion. Name one human being in the world who was unable to speak, or write, or broadcast something because of the president.
BillRM
 
  3  
Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2019 08:37 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

farmerman wrote:
Im just ammazed at how the Trump supporters "buy into" everything this guy says and either deny or just avoid his penchant for eaxaggrating and plain lying. Itt reminds me of some other people in history who bought into a master of "Big Lies"

Scary since now our "glorious
leader" has made a personal attack on only one group of the media .

Well, I've asked you twice now and you didn't answer. You claimed that president Trump is a fascist. When I asked for an example of his fascism, you claimed that he has interfered with freedom of the press. For the third time, back up that assertion. Name one human being in the world who was unable to speak, or write, or broadcast something because of the president.


The damn courts are so far are placing a limit on his ability to limit free speech however Mr. Trump wish the laws change to limit that freedom by way of civil torts just to start with.
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2019 02:30 pm
Quote:
The damn courts are so far are placing a limit on his ability to limit free speech however Mr. Trump wish the laws change to limit that freedom by way of civil torts just to start with.

The real attack on free speech is coming from big tech and the MSM, and the Democrats. Don't involve Trump in an obvious scheme he has no part of.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2019 08:26 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

farmerman wrote:
Im just ammazed at how the Trump supporters "buy into" everything this guy says and either deny or just avoid his penchant for eaxaggrating and plain lying. Itt reminds me of some other people in history who bought into a master of "Big Lies"

Scary since now our "glorious
leader" has made a personal attack on only one group of the media .

Well, I've asked you twice now and you didn't answer. You claimed that president Trump is a fascist. When I asked for an example of his fascism, you claimed that he has interfered with freedom of the press. For the third time, back up that assertion. Name one human being in the world who was unable to speak, or write, or broadcast something because of the president.


The damn courts are so far are placing a limit on his ability to limit free speech however Mr. Trump wish the laws change to limit that freedom by way of civil torts just to start with.


So, you admit that no person in the world was ever prevented from speaking, writing, or broadcasting by president Trump. Please give one example of a case in which president Trump tried to limit free speech and the courts stopped it.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 12:41 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Name one human being in the world who was unable to speak, or write, or broadcast something because of the president.


Heather Heyer.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 12:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Heather Heyer.

He did not stop her mother from speaking. Dead people do not talk and Trump had nothing to do with her death. More lies from losers.
RABEL222
 
  3  
Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 02:21 pm
@coldjoint,
At first i was passed that Trump was acting like a king. Now I am glad because the majority of people find kinglike people to be repugnant.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 02:51 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
the majority of people

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2019 08:32 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Name one human being in the world who was unable to speak, or write, or broadcast something because of the president.


Heather Heyer.

She died in the Charlottesville attack. Your contention that president Trump censored her speech is laughable. I see that you also cannot name a single human being who president Trump ever prevented from speaking, writing, or broadcasting.

One person who hasn't offered more bad logic is farmerman who now flees when asked to defend his false assertions. This is the second time he has done so.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 12:26 am
@Brandon9000,
She was murdered by neo Nazi Trump supporters who were emboldened by Trump.

Trump is responsible.
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 10:52 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Trump is responsible.

You did nothing about gang rapes of minors (for 12 years, talk about embolding) and you have the nerve to lecture anyone about responsibility? You have 0 credibility.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2019 11:54 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
She was murdered by neo Nazi Trump supporters who were emboldened by Trump.

Trump is responsible.

Not the question asked. In answer to farmerman's contention that Trump has interfered with freedom of speech, I asked for a single person who's ever been prevented from speaking, writing, or broadcasting by him. He couldn't give an example and neither can you.
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2019 04:26 am
@Brandon9000,
Still an honest answer however much you want to play ostrich.
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2019 10:12 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Still an honest answer however much you want to play ostrich.

No, it's a dishonest answer. It's not an answer to the question I asked. Farmerman accused president Trump of interfering with freedom of speech. I asked for an example of him censoring anybody's speech. This is not an example of censorship.

Actually, you are the one playing ostrich. You have replied to a question with an attempt to distract. And it's not an honest answer. It's a dishonest answer, since you know perfectly well, that I was seeking examples of censorship of speech.

So, just to make sure we're both on the exact same page, do you maintain that Heather Heyer is an example of president Trump censoring speech?
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2019 10:25 am
@Brandon9000,
You asked for one person unable to speak. I answered.

That's not to mention the climate of fear generated by Trump's neo Nazi supporters.

Look at how they attacked the parents of the Sandy Hook kids. No wonder people are scared to speak out. They don't want to be put on the NRA death list.
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2019 01:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

That's not to mention the climate of fear generated by Trump's neo Nazi supporters.

That is a lie. You cannot wear a red hat in our cities. The violence toward Trump supporters is the problem and your projection is just the same **** from you on a different day.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  0  
Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2019 07:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You asked for one person unable to speak. I answered.

That's not to mention the climate of fear generated by Trump's neo Nazi supporters.

Look at how they attacked the parents of the Sandy Hook kids. No wonder people are scared to speak out. They don't want to be put on the NRA death list.

Please give an example of president Trump ever censoring someone's speech or writing.
izzythepush
 
  4  
Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 01:41 am
@Brandon9000,
Why what difference would it make? Trump could **** on the American flag while giving Putin America's launch codes and you'd still slavishly worship him.

As long as children are still being butchered in schools, racist police are killing minorities and refugees a dying in internment camps you're happy.
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 03:03 am
Trump is hardly the protector of free speech, just because he's been unsuccessful doesn't make it OK.

Quote:
US President Donald Trump threatened a Time magazine photographer with prison for apparently taking a picture of a letter from Kim Jong-un.

Mr Trump rebuked the photographer in the Oval Office after he was warned by an aide not to take a photo, according to Time's transcript.

The interview continued, but grew heated after the special counsel's investigation of Mr Trump came up.

"You can go to prison instead," the president is quoted as saying.

The interview took place at the White House on Monday, two days before Mr Trump travelled to Florida to formally launch his 2020 re-election campaign.

At several points during the interview, Mr Trump asked to speak off-the-record, including in the moments after showing the Time reporters a letter he said was from the leader of North Korea.

"Here's a letter, OK, now I'm going to show you this letter," said the Republican president.

"So this was written by Kim Jong-un. It was delivered to me yesterday. By hand."

As the conversation turned to his potential Democratic challengers in next year's election, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told the journalists: "You can't take a picture of that, sorry."

"What was that?!" Mr Trump exclaims.

The interview continues as the reporters ask about who Mr Trump sees as his toughest political opponent for 2020.

"Uh, I don't know. Look, I think I've done so much. Could you bring the list of things, please, give me four of them," Mr Trump tells an aide, who quickly presents one, saying it was made "for today".

The president becomes more prickly when Time challenges an assertion by him, according to the transcript.

The reporter reminds Mr Trump that some of his aides had "testified under oath, under threat of prison time" that the president had tried to influence the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Mr Trump snaps back: "Excuse me... Well, you can go to prison instead, because if you use, if you use the photograph you took of the letter that I gave you confidentially.

"I didn't give it to you to take photographs of it - So don't play that game with me."

The journalist from Time responds: "I'm sorry, Mr President. Were you threatening me with prison time?"

Mr Trump replies: "Well, I told you the following. I told you you can look at this off the record. That doesn't mean you take out your camera and start taking pictures of it. OK?

"So I hope you don't have a picture of it.

"I know you were very quick to pull it out - even you were surprised to see that.

"You can't do that stuff. So go have fun with your story. Because I'm sure it will be the 28th horrible story I have in Time magazine."

Mr Trump has long had an interest in Time magazine, and has previously had fake issues printed with himself on the cover and framed at his golf resorts.

The next year, he claimed to have turned down an offer to be the magazine's person of the year again, which Time's editorial staff said was untrue.

In 2018, Time's annual person of the year award was dedicated to persecuted journalists.


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48696131
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 02:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
In 2018, Time's annual person of the year award was dedicated to persecuted journalists.

Time's actions and words push the same tired narrative. Anything from them is damaged goods.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 08/20/2019 at 06:27:12