Could I be Gay?

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 04:53 pm
...Closet Gay!
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 06:05 pm
Mintcake wrote:
Oh, and I know you've had oral with a man, but..... as giving oral isn't that rewarding- and your wife was watching you, it's unlikely that could be a true measure of how gay or straight you are... I seriously think it may just be curiosity and doubt.

Mintcake wrote:
Oh, and I know you've had oral with a man, but..... as giving oral isn't that rewarding- and your wife was watching you, it's unlikely that could be a true measure of how gay or straight you are... I seriously think it may just be curiosity and doubt.

curiosity is when u go to store and buy a banana flavored condoms instead of regular ones...THAT'S THE CURIOSITY. But if u r sucking a dick it is not "JUST A CURIOSITY" that's being gay, that's sooo gayy.
Curiosity? Normally straight man get discusted from simple signs like hand shake and stuff sent my gay guys. If u think that Sucking a Dick is Attractive, if u r curious of how it feels to suck it or to get fucked, u r GAY.
I would reccoment u not to waste ur precisious time thinking about all this stuff, and find urself a BF. Yahoo baby, welcome to Club Very Happy
0 Replies

yuletide26

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 12:06 am
its all in the fit
your not gay ,the reason you look at men is that you are not able to satisfy your wife,you feel inferior so you turn your sexual attentions to men,and its not your fault ,that you cant satisfy your wife,most likely she has a very large vagina,and that keeps you from feeling like a real man,the solution to your problem is simple take her to a doctor and have her vagina size reduced.you will become a happier man and that gay bull will disappear from your mind
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 11:48 am
Re: its all in the fit
yuletide26 wrote:
your not gay ,the reason you look at men is that you are not able to satisfy your wife,you feel inferior so you turn your sexual attentions to men,and its not your fault ,that you cant satisfy your wife,most likely she has a very large vagina,and that keeps you from feeling like a real man,the solution to your problem is simple take her to a doctor and have her vagina size reduced.you will become a happier man and that gay bull will disappear from your mind

Where the hell did you come up with that idea???
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 11:43 pm
Re: its all in the fit
Lady J wrote:
yuletide26 wrote:

Where the hell did you come up with that idea???

LOOOL. the same question here. I can be even more creative at this kinda advice:
U r not gay, u like cars. That's what makes u look at the guy and suck the penis. U just need to buy a new mercedes or BMW, than u will fell more satisfied, and stop looking at men at all. If it would not help, get a cat. it will help. LOOOL
The other post is the funniest thing I've ever read here. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 12:19 am
Good grief. What have I tuned into on this thread.

Back after I've read the last few pages, perhaps in the morning, wait for it.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:15 pm
I would have to search on the Web but the latest finding I have read is there is no such thing as bi-sexuality. It's men who marry because of social pressure -- they want to be accepted as "normal" and they are in denial that they are gay. This could go on for the rest of their lives with the fidelity of the marriage being tested when the man cheats with another man from time to time. Not really all that out-of-the-ordinary in this neck of the woods. I would seek psychological counceling from a professional and not Tom Cruise.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 07:16 pm
(Don't be suckered in by the arm chair psychiatrists that show up on these forums -- they probably have problems of their own).
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 08:48 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
(Don't be suckered in by the arm chair psychiatrists that show up on these forums -- they probably have problems of their own).

LOL. Well, At least I know what I want: a dick or a pussy Laughing
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 08:51 pm
Dick Cavett of Pussy Galore?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 08:52 pm
NoNe wrote:
LOL. Well, At least I know what I want: a dick or a pussy

Well, what's it gonna be? Make up your mind.
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 09:03 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
NoNe wrote:
LOL. Well, At least I know what I want: a dick or a pussy

Well, what's it gonna be? Make up your mind.

It's gonna be that he is a gay. Smile
0 Replies