Mueller: No further indictments

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2019 07:41 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:
In our system of justice, people investigated and not charged are considered to be innocent and are not considered to be under a cloud of suspicion for the rest of their lives unless they prove their innocence beyond all doubt.

Again, debated to death on these forums....

Can't indict a sitting president. That doesn't mean he's innocent. It means he gets impeached THEN charged.

So, what you're basing your final hope on is that although the report states that president Trump did not conspire with the Russians to cheat in the election despite many offers from the Russians, during the investigation, he did something obstructiony enough that you can say, "Aha!!!! I KNEW he was guilty!!!!!"
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2019 08:04 pm
@Brandon9000,
No, my final hope would be he chokes on a Taco Bell burrito laughing so hard with Sean Hannity that he falls on his remote, switching the channel to CNN while he gasps his last breath. Let Melania get the first and last laugh.

But hope against hope, I'd settle for the release of the Mueller investigation, an un-redacted version to Congress.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 11:24 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
No, my final hope would be he chokes on a Taco Bell burrito laughing so hard with Sean Hannity that he falls on his remote, switching the channel to CNN while he gasps his last breath. Let Melania get the first and last laugh.

No hate there.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 11:39 am
@georgeob1,
I admire anyone with a gift for mathematics and engineering. And I envy everyone who flies planes (I truly love being in the air). And yes, I presumed your path to the degree must have been similar to what you detail, by which I mean no slight on the accomplishment. I wouldn't be able to do it, I'm sure.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 12:24 pm
If you want to see the real George just disagree with him and wait for his post telling you what a stupid jerk you are.
DrewDad

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 02:50 pm
@blatham,
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/Internet_dog.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 03:07 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
If you want to see the real George just disagree with him and wait for his post telling you what a stupid jerk you are.

Not his style, from what I have seen, but he did make an exception for you.Laughing
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 09:45 pm
@oralloy,
You have to remember those people who have either been fired from the fbi or removed from the Mueller Team that were involved in the background pushing the dossier to the media, which in turn did the bidding of those senior "intelligence" officials. Once the MSM was involved, it was easy for the DNC to point to the dossier as reason for there to be an investigation. When one wasn't forth coming, the MSM started making more noise and that got the "masses" involved, which lead to even more lies about Trump and Russia. You've had Clapper, the former head of the CIA, going on CNN and MSNBC for the last 2 years saying there was collusion and calling Trump a traitor.

It all goes back to those who have been either fired or removed from the Mueller team and a few other former govt officials. Bruce Ohr, who's wife worked for Fusion GPS, James Clapper for CIA head, Steele dossier, Strzok-Page and of course Comey. How many of those same people cleared Clinton? Conspiracy and coup, "insurance policy". The Russians were successful in one aspect, they caused massive division in the nation that will be felt for years to come, the left fell for it, hook line and sinker.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2019 04:06 am
@DrewDad,
An old saw but definitely worth remembering. I'll give you an example.

On abuzz, right after I'd found the thing and began posting, I began getting responses from an fellow who was clearly bright and quite funny. We began to engage on a frequent basis including by email. I found this relationship very agreeable as it was unusual for me to find such conversational ease with another male. About three months in he wrote saying "there's something I have to tell you. I've been dishonest with you. I'm going to send you something so please be prepared"

I got an email which included a photo. This person was actually a lady and really quite lovely.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2019 01:36 pm
@blatham,
We have several ladies whose intelligence I admire. And one who claims to be a democrat that I do not admire in the least.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2019 01:49 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

I admire anyone with a gift for mathematics and engineering. And I envy everyone who flies planes (I truly love being in the air). And yes, I presumed your path to the degree must have been similar to what you detail, by which I mean no slight on the accomplishment. I wouldn't be able to do it, I'm sure.

How can I stay pissed off at you if you write stuff like that?
NSFW (view)
Brandon9000

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2019 05:04 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

But hope against hope, I'd settle for the release of the Mueller investigation, an un-redacted version to Congress.

This is what you do when you lose a fair contest? First you try to frame the winner for cheating and everything else under the sun, and then you wish him an accidental death? I thought the American way was to say, "I guess you beat us. Congratulations," and then resolve to do better the next time. Hilary Clinton herself said at the end of the 3rd debate that the results of the election had to be accepted, even if not liked.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2019 06:04 am
@Brandon9000,
Nothing about the 2016 Presidential election was "fair."

Trump spent his time insulting people and dodging any real discussion about policy and Clinton was too busy burying a hatchet into Bernie's back to make any headway into her policies.

I fully acknowledge Trump is our president. I also think he's hiding Russian payoff money and I'd like to make the Mueller report, along with his tax returns, available to the American public as full disclosure to close the matter.

Trump has not had "fair" business dealings in his entire real estate career, I'm sure nobody will be shocked at all when it comes out in the open that he knowingly pocketed Russian money to ensure favorable policies including lifting of sanctions and looking the other way when oligarchs flexed their muscle.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2019 01:56 pm
@neptuneblue,
Since you helped Bernie elect Trump president why don't you declare yourself republican instead of hinting at it like Lash does?
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2019 02:09 pm
@RABEL222,
I vote for the best person for the running for the job, whether that's republican or democrat, depending on my needs at the time.

So, if you think throwing out that I vote, at times, republican, well, you're just going to have to get over it.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2019 07:20 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Nothing about the 2016 Presidential election was "fair."

It's always fair if the voters listen to the candidates and then vote for who they want, providing no one cheats. I really don't admire people who claim contests they lost fairly are unfair.

neptuneblue wrote:

Trump spent his time insulting people and dodging any real discussion about policy and Clinton was too busy burying a hatchet into Bernie's back to make any headway into her policies.

We have a solution for that. Don't vote for them.

neptuneblue wrote:

I fully acknowledge Trump is our president. I also think he's hiding Russian payoff money...

Presumably because you're so much smarter than the House, Senate, and Special Counsel investigators. Provide one single piece of evidence that Trump was paid by the Russians in some capacity related to the election or pay for play.

neptuneblue wrote:
...and I'd like to make the Mueller report, along with his tax returns, available to the American public as full disclosure to close the matter....I'm sure nobody will be shocked at all when it comes out in the open that he knowingly pocketed Russian money to ensure favorable policies including lifting of sanctions and looking the other way when oligarchs flexed their muscle.

Again, provide one piece of evidence that the president "knowingly pocketed Russian money to ensure favorable policies..." This is nothing but childish insults. Anyone may accuse anyone of anything. In fact, I pretty much know that you are a secret satan worshiper and serial killer. I have no evidence, but I'm really sure.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2019 07:59 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
It's always fair if the voters listen to the candidates and then vote for who they want, providing no one cheats. I really don't admire people who claim contests they lost fairly are unfair.

Depends on who you ask. I'm sure many Bernie supporters felt cheated out of his nomination. I'm also sure many republicans who thought talking policy instead of trading insults over small hands/large mouth felt equally cheated.

Brandon9000 wrote:
We have a solution for that. Don't vote for them.

I feel it's my duty and know it's my right to vote in any election. That IS my solution, to be counted.

Brandon9000 wrote:
Presumably because you're so much smarter than the House, Senate, and Special Counsel investigators. Provide one single piece of evidence that Trump was paid by the Russians in some capacity related to the election or pay for play.

I don't claim to be smarter than any one. I do, however, expect Truth to prevail, even if it's painful to admit I was wrong.

Brandon9000 wrote:
Again, provide one piece of evidence that the president "knowingly pocketed Russian money to ensure favorable policies..." This is nothing but childish insults. Anyone may accuse anyone of anything. In fact, I pretty much know that you are a secret satan worshiper and serial killer. I have no evidence, but I'm really sure.

Once the investigation results and official IRS tax forms are released, either there will be evidence or not. We'll just have to wait.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2019 10:38 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Once the investigation results and official IRS tax forms are released, either there will be evidence or not. We'll just have to wait.

When the report was released, Mueller's team said there was no collusion between Trump, his campaign or any other American. Once again, that was from the Mueller team on the day the report was released, not Barr's summary a few days later.

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2019 11:01 am
@Baldimo,
A four page Summary was released, not the report itself. It had William Barr's opinioned conclusion, not what the report actually says.

Once again, an opinion takes the place of facts.