Mueller: No further indictments

Lash

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 11:47 pm
@Brand X,
Hey. I notice who you quote on Twitter and a couple of comments from you during the past couple of months.

(grin)

Has you basic political philosophy edged left?🙂
Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 04:39 am
@Lash,
It really hasn't been painful to do.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 06:47 am
@ggreenwald

'For anyone who has been moronically repeating & believing Mike Pompeo's claim that WikiLeaks is "an arm of Russian intelligence," the attempt by the Trump Admin to prosecute Assange is yet another data point in a long list of Trump acting *directly contrary* to Putin's interests.'
DrewDad

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 06:52 am
@Brand X,
UPDATE: Arrest of Julian Assange
Quote:
Julian Assange, 47, (03.07.71) has today, Thursday 11 April, been further arrested on behalf of the United States authorities, at 10:53hrs after his arrival at a central London police station. This is an extradition warrant under Section 73 of the Extradition Act. He will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court later today (Thursday, 11 April).

Julian Assange statement and extradition factsheet
Quote:
Following the arrest today of Julian Assange, the Home Office published the below statement and factsheet on extradition.

A Home Office spokesperson said:

“We can confirm that Julian Assange was arrested in relation to a provisional extradition request from the United States of America.

“He is accused in the United States of America of computer related offences.”
Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 06:56 am
@DrewDad,
Yeah, I posted such in the monitoring Trump thread.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 07:11 am
@ggreenwald

'Here's the Trump DOJ announcement about its indictment of Assange. It relates *only* to the 2010 classified docs about the Iraq & Afghanistan War logs & diplomatic cables. It has nothing to do with the 2016 election. This is huge attack on press freedom'

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/wikileaks-founder-charged-computer-hacking-conspiracy
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 08:23 am
@Setanta,
I wrote that the French Revolution led to the Reign of Terror under Robespierre, Napoleon, war and finally the restoration of the Bourbons. That was correct in every respect. I also had in mind de Tocqueville's comparison of the French and American Revolutions.

You are merely looking for nits to make an empty point.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2019 09:41 am
@Setanta,
Why was I mentioned in the post then? Try and keep up.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2019 12:56 pm
@Baldimo,
Three weeks and still no report. When it finally arrives its going to be 400 pages of black lines.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2019 01:00 pm
@georgeob1,
Your rewriting of history wouldent have anything to do with the discussion of course. As usual you pick and chose what you defend.
oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2019 02:33 pm
@RABEL222,
I didn't notice you pointing out any errors in his posts.

Everyone always picks and chooses what they will defend.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2019 02:41 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
Three weeks and still no report. When it finally arrives its going to be 400 pages of black lines.

It's more than I would have given you, had it been my call.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2019 03:23 pm
@Lash,
Another person with reading comprehension problems. Show me where I said I would shoot anyone. I thought I had the freedom to defend myself, unless badly is a millionaire or a billionare than all bets are off.
Lash

Reply Sat 13 Apr, 2019 06:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I've got bad news for you Badly. Just because I don't brag about what a smart gun owner I am doesent mean I don't know how to use them or don't own them. I would further bet that a lot of liberals are more like than you realize. So I wouldent count on your ilk outgunning my ilk.

You’re telling a person you have a gun, you know how to use it, and you’re putting him on notice that you can outgun him and people like him.

That’s an implied threat.

And really bad spelling. I’m not sure which one is more of a crime against humanity.

Btw, it’s really cute how you and your hero Trump like yo tell people how smart you are. Two stable geniuses in a pod...
Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 06:18 am
Sneering at others for spelling errors with a performance like that is typical of how some hypocrites like to Lash out at others.
Lash

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 06:41 am
@Setanta,
If some yokel accuses me of reading comprehension problems, he needs to get his big boy pants on and realize his writing is on the block now.

If he can’t take the heat, he needs to get his ignorant ass out of the kitchen. Thank goodness he has a yakking fool like you in his corner.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 06:58 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
And really bad spelling. I’m not sure which one is more of a crime against humanity.

Btw, it’s really cute how you and your hero Trump like yo tell people how smart you are.

Rabel is not the only yokel in that pod.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 06:44 pm
@Lash,
I would really be hurt if I cared in the least about your opinion of me. You and George should be talking to each other since you are the only two geniuses on this cite.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2019 10:48 am
@RABEL222,
People are slow to update this thread. Kind of important breaking news this afternoon.
tsarstepan wrote:

Mueller Report Will Be Releases Thursday (4/18/2019)
Quote:
Attorney General William P. Barr said he would deliver a version of the special counsel report to Congress with sensitive information redacted.

Brand X

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2019 10:57 am
@tsarstepan,
It's not really breaking news because Barr said weeks ago, and restated more recently, it would be released around mid April. It's only important to people who are still invested in the Russiagate conspiracy which was bogus from the start and which the Mueller report confirmed. Also the Dems that want to keep the ammo going through 2020 elections.

0 Replies