I'm still laughing.

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:05 pm
Ok, so I just clicked on my yahoo IM and it signed me on automatically as my son because he forgot to sign out when he last used it.
As I was just about to sign out and sign back in as myself, one of my sons friends sent him a messege that said "your moms pussy is so hairy that by the time I got through it, a deer popped out" Laughing

Here I am laughing my ass off and as much as I knew I should have just left it alone and sign out, I sent a messege to him saying "I'll let Dana know you were looking for him. This is his mom", hahahaha.

For some reason he signed out without responding Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,677 • Replies: 51
No top replies

littlek

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:09 pm
HAHAHA!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:44 pm
Laughing Laughing Oh Montana you are SO BAD!!! That is hilarious....I don't think you can expect to see his face around your house any time soon.... Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:47 pm
I just couldn't help myself, lol. Good thing he doesn't live around here. I think him bumping into me would give him a severe case of red face, hahahaha.

It really made my day, but I'm not sure about his ;-)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:50 pm
He's probably laying in bed right now freaking out over what you might say to your son....and if you'll "call his mom"... Laughing You've proabably scarred him for life Shocked Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:50 pm
Dude, remember that time I was talkin' all dirty to your mom only I didn't know it was her? Yeah, that was bad...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:54 pm
Laughing I went and told my son right after and we're both laughing. This guy is one of my sons best friends, so the poor guy must be in a panic Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:58 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Dude, remember that time I was talkin' all dirty to your mom only I didn't know it was her? Yeah, that was bad...

Laughing Laughing Laughing I can picture that conversation. Somehow in the future, I suspect he'll make sure it's my son he's talking to before he makes any mother jokes Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 09:05 pm
What's his addy. I'll tell him how to set it up to log out automatically.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 09:07 pm
He already knows how. He usually never forgets to sign out, but this was just one of those few times ;-)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 09:08 pm
<Roger, how darling is your avatar!>
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 10:21 pm
That is great, Montana! I'll be laughing all night now! <ROTFLMAO>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 10:23 pm
If I thought my son would have gotten upset, I wouldn't have done it, but he shares my humor, so the poor guy was fair game, heehee!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 10:43 pm
Why, thank you, osso. I'm trying to get him on a front license plate, but no luck.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 10:44 pm
He is very cute, Rog and I like him much better than the last one :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 11:47 am
Update

My sons friend finally found the courage to sign on to Yahoo IM last night. He felt really bad and told my son to tell me he was sorry. My son told him that I thought it was a riot and not to worry about it. I happened to be in the room at the time and told my son to tell his friend I wanted to talk to him for a sec. I came on and thanked his friend for the laugh and told him he made my day. I also told him I thought it was so funny that I told all my friends, lol! He told me he was very sorry and felt so bad and I assured him that he can stop worrying now because I wasn't offended. We chatted for a few more minutes and I gave the puter back to my son.
His first words to my son were "Hey dude, your mom is cool"! I smiled at my son and walked away :-D
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 11:49 am
Laughing

This made me laugh all over again.... Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 12:02 pm
Laughing Good times Cool Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 12:06 pm
Whoa, you ARE bad and cool at the same time! what a riot!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 12:41 pm
Now THAT'S the way to do it, Montana!

Smart and funny. Who wouldn't think you're cool?!
0 Replies