I'm Treating My Friend Like **** Because I'm Jealous

littlek

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 10:30 pm
Hmmmm... perhaps we should move the gardening discussion....?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 10:33 pm
I think you should should all come to Woodstock and make me take a break from working. We can talk about gardening then.

Kicky, before we started the nursery I thought of buying rental property as a source of income (my mother is a real estate agent). I'm sorry I didn't do it, as prices are now so high I can't afford anything that comes with a roof and windows. When I bought my house 12 years ago prices were 60% below what they are today, and I doubt prices will be coming down any time soon. If I was in your position, I would do the rental/share thing. Having tenants can be a pain, but it's a great way to finance a house. I'm not a Florida fan (humidity makes my hair look like Don King's), but I know there is a demand for decent rental housing in most parts of the state.

Make a wish list and each day do one thing (even a very small thing) to get closer to your goals. Start by checking out www.realtor.com under Florida multi-family. If you never bought a house before there are special financing programs in Florida that can help. Any Florida bank can email you details about buying a home in the state and what financing you might qualify for.

Getting punchy now, time for bed.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 09:58 am
Green Witch wrote:
EhBeth - FG would be great.
Their online forum is great - good connections are made there - though it sounds like you couldn't handle too much more business.
0 Replies