In NEED of advice..Is he serious about me?

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2019 02:16 am
I met this guy on a dating website and started talking 11 days ago. I know it might sound crazy, but I do think I have strong feelings for him.

We’ve been having nice conversations for a while. He then admitted he likes me and asked me if I feel the same.

He told me he really likes me that he is not playing games. He was looking at the tickets in March as he wants to fly to my country to meet me in person.(We’re both in Asia) He would like me to be his gf. He said you are very nice to talk to, very cute and hot. I like you a lot, mentally and physically.

He said maybe you need more time, but I want to make my intentions clear. When I go to your country, I want to spend time with you in dates, in private, kissing etc. And if we became a relationship, I’d be willing to adjust either stay in your country or to sort sth out(so that you know I am serious)

Then we moved to kik and continued talking on that day, but he has disappeared for 3 days since then (it happened when I was talking to him on the website before, he has his own business so I’m really not sure if he’s busy or what..) but I checked he didn’t even open the app as the messages haven’t been delivered to him yet.

I know I shouldn’t have any expectations, but I really don’t know if he’s just fooling me around or he’s serious as he pulls a disappearing act without saying anything when everything is going well...could you please give me some advice? Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 618 • Replies: 6

jespah

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2019 05:25 am
@ttgirl520 ,
11 days in, nobody's serious.
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2019 05:29 am
@jespah,

(well, there was that one time back in '88... exception that proves the rule?)
jespah

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2019 09:37 am
@Region Philbis,
You's different <3
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2019 11:23 am
@ttgirl520 ,
You haven't met this guy yet. You should definitely go and meet him. You should also realize that your emotions and expectations aren't real... They are hopes, and maybe they will come true. But at this point, since you haven't met him yet, you should realize that they are just fantasies.

My advice is to take a step back emotionally. The first part in any relationship is to get to know each other. You haven't done that yet (chatting online doesn't count). The questions you are asking are too serious too quickly, it puts unfair pressure on both of you.

Go meet him. I would suggest separate hotel rooms for the first visit...or you could be in a very uncomfortable position if things don't go well.

But go with an open mind, prepared to have fun, and hoping to build something meaningful. Relationships have to grow naturally, spend time with each other and see what happens.

ttgirl520

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2019 10:17 pm
@jespah,
Yeah maybe you are right, I am just too innocent. But seriously I thought I can be true as I thought no player will say this to keep a girl on the hook.
0 Replies

ttgirl520

Reply Thu 21 Feb, 2019 10:22 pm
@maxdancona,
Thank you for your advice. Talking online may not count, but perhaps I shouldn’t visit him as it might not be worth it doing that for a guy who doesn’t care that much...I actually feel a bit upset. Maybe talking for 11 days sounds like nothing to someone as like you said, too serious and fast...I just found he was online on the dating website yet he didn’t reply to me on kik. Then I realized everything is just all about my fantasies..
0 Replies